Hindu States Lies About Sikhi.

13Mirch

First of all, good researched response to propaganda by hindu fanatics. But with that being said, I beleive there are couple of key issues in your rebuttal..just the way(word, shabdavali) your rebuttal was presented thats all. We will look at it from Gurmat angle and political angle:

From Gurmat angle whose nature is advait(impartial-non dual) who gives credit where its due and not have any dvait(partiality).

- It's highly unfair not too highlight hindu contributions against mughals invasion after post guru sahib period. We need to give credit where its due. Its pretty much saying all are cowards whereas history says otherwise- hindus got shaheediyan and hindus had warriors from all yugs..got bravery tales of hindus got shaheediyan and have warrior spirit is mentioned in sri dasam granth as well. Sikhs need to get off their high horse, turn off this mentality all are cowards, we are only choosen ones. We are not sullahs, we are Khalsa. (above from dvait).

- It's highly immature to suggest whole hinduism is against us as there are quite bit of orders within snanatan dharama or hinduism who go all well and fine with our panth and Gurmat for eg- sant mandali- sant samaj, taksal, nihangs, nirmale, sevapanthis, udasi etc may be not with bhusaria christianed protestant/victorian version of singh sabha sikhi.

- Try to isiolate/locate hostile cults within hinduism like- arya samajis, rss/bjp and captalize on them instead of going against all orders within hinduism - who are not ought to get sikhs, they go along with sikhs just fine. My own personal expereince- I work with four hindus- one bengali hindu, tamil hindu, arya samaji (biggest culprit), maharastran hindu..they belong to different orders..bengali hindu (shiv shakat), maharastran hindu, tamil hindu have extreme respect for sikhs, sikhs contributions, against indian gov't attitude towards sikhs and whole punjab human rights..they respect sant jarnail singh bhindranwale as warrior who stood up against curropt indian gov't just like recently swami ram dev showed his support for operation blue star memorial..only person at work i don't go along fine is arya samaji..he is the one always harping about bjp rss crap..i have put him in his place couple of times so has other hindu collegues.

Khalsa is above from dvait(partiality), it sets an record straight while giving credit where its due.

Just generally speaking overall or general observation nothing to do with your rebuttal, I strongly beleive taksali approach on Gurmat are in better position to fight bjp/rss arya samaji propaganda than Singh Sabha mindset. Sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale was an classic example how he went from coast to coast in India and did parchar of Gurmat.

There are two ways of fighting against rss propaganda/arya samaji:

Method 1:

Keep rejecting everything within Gurmat by reforming traditions/thought/concept within Gurmat (sargun and nirgun), make it more victorian and protestant i.e- abhramic version of God instead of sargun and nirgun of Vahiguroo. Totaly disconnect sikhi from indic culture (tilak ceremony, shastar pooja, raag vidya, nine different types of bhagti on sri guru granth sahib ji, consider sri guru granth sahib ji and guru sahib as avtars not just mere prophet or reformer) and attach it with hippie western/scientific/rational/logical thought.

Quite bluntly thats what bhausaria/kala afghana/anti dasam mindset did, now its coming to bite us back in our arse (outright rejection of sri dasam granth, sri sarbloh granth among traditions listed above).

Method 2:

Accept Gurmat the way it is, instead of rejecting traditions/thoughts within Gurmat, show how Gurmat is independent which includes everything (bhagti gyan, shabad surat,sargun nirgun as advait, no caste bullocks or useless karam kands, sant sipahi, shakti) + more all in one- Khalsa svaroop.. .this includes everything as - all tat(essence) of all their hindu spiritual school of thoughts which are fragmented all over where regular joe blow hindu is running one from one spiritual school of thought to another as chicken running with his head cut off , turning up totally confused..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taksali samparda holds position method 2, which is more aligned with gurmat. With method 2 parchar, thats how many hindus became sikhs..!!!!!!!!!

Sangat here don't have to agree with above and take that as gospel truth but do their own research,

But lets look at the way your rebuttal was presented from political angle which any sane person would agree we need to catch up chankya type poltics:

This is very important:

- Look how cunningly(chankya politics) hindu fanatic wrote the article address to only khalistanis (already have bad image in punjab its not fair but its reality lets face it)...one must question why? It's called divide and rule...when he wrote his myths and facts, he isiolated khalistanis to "win public support from sikhs in punjab and other mainstream"

This is exactly what we need to do as well:

If we want to win any public support/opnion from hindus at large, we must isiolate hostile cults within hinduism, nail them to wall first and address rebuttal to only to them not all hindus to "win public support/opnion from large hindu mass.

It's good you mentioned baba ramdev ji stating the truth how sikh gurus have saved bharat. We need to keep continue using this moment and use it for our advantage. But in reality We keep failing to win public support/opnion within India. Why?

Recently, swami ram dev support operation blue star memorial and called sant jarnail singh bhindranwale "Hero" Instead of "capitalizing" on this very moment - spreading awareness of this support to other hindus to win local public opinion support as public is highly influenced by bias media..we turn around call baba ramdev support - conspiracy/curropt and move on with our anti hindu hyper tension syndrome and not only that we discuss - totally off-topic how baba harnam singh should disassociate with badals (which no doubt he must) but come on now, lets for second actually concentrate on the moment of truth and look at the bigger picture and captalize on it.

Do you guys have any idea how much following swami ram dev has in hindu circles? Not just as yoga guru but his full co-operation with anna hazera movement (anti curoption movement) - baba ram dev got supporting from all the nation...use this moment guys and capitalize on it like media does...where is our panthic.org news now? Oh sorry they are busy ... scratching their heads to find out which other way they can blow trumphet of hindus ought to get us and provide their usual humpy dumpty..lol

Anyway, hope i didn't burst anyone bubbles here..i write post as it appears, take approach from traditional gyani mahapursh from taksal..both have fought against these propaganda...We are in this together guys, i m not slaggin bijla singh efforts- really appreciate what he is doing, hell if he opens up paypal account- i will even support his website without any question but overall hopes he takes slight traditional approach - eg- puratan samparda if not that atleast political as mentioned above to fight these idiots !!!!!

this hindu also mentions the role of the hindu marathas in combating the mughals and afghans...did we save all hindus of bharat?..or just those in the north?...

kidda Hayes walia, yea man marathas were quite militant in the south, but sikhs did save brahmin backsides up north

N30Singh Ji, I agree with you. I myself am strongly against method 1 adopted by the missionaries these days. You raise some good points. I have already completed the remaining parts. So what would be helpful is that if you or anyone else for that matter could review it and provide comments to make improvements. If you see anything wrong such as harsh tone, wording, historical inaccuracy etc., point it out specifically and then suggest how exactly you would correct it. The response is not final and can be updated anytime. So feel free to critically analyze it and I will make every effort to incorporate changes. Guru Rakha

Look let's be realistic we didn't save all the Hindus in India. India was too big to save everyone. The Marathas were actually brave and successful.

But we certainly helped them out big time. Even Kashmir did eventually succumb to Islam.

But certainly in North West India we beat the Mughals and Afghans.