What Is The Message Hidden In This Hymn?

this means a few base things.. (which acording to your avastha u will understand it to XYZ level..

1. you merge with god.

2. god can do anything.

the guru and deciple type bits means like, har harjan doe aek hai..

and the tree and horse and cat and son, and fish thing, all mean like the tuk, " prab paavai, ta pathar taraavai"... ".. bin sas te raakhae" etc..

this pauri is one that takes naam simran to understand, so, yes, ask the questions.... but moreso, do the veechaar in your own mun.. ask ur mun the question. if u do, then you will get the answer from inside, and not other ppl like me :) (although im happy to recieve this question!)

dhan guru..

Much obliged SikhSpectrum. Who is the kathavachik giving the explanation? Sounds like Sant Hardev Singh (Lulon Wale)

Actually once I post the question I realised that I could also listen to Giani Thakur Singh's explanation in his SGGS katha.

Much obliged SikhSpectrum. Who is the kathavachik giving the explanation? Sounds like Sant Hardev Singh (Lulon Wale)

Actually once I post the question I realised that I could also listen to Giani Thakur Singh's explanation in his SGGS katha.

Sri Maan Brahmgiani Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale, 12th Jathedar of Damdami Taksaal.