Very Sad Incident Today

ok bro, but puratan singhs would take kesi ishnan and change clothes even they they accidentally brushed against or touched any tobacco plant.

i have seen a singh smoking before, i was shocked but knowing that he didnt care anything about sikhi, what can you say? Go cut your hair?

i rememeber a young sikh as well, who used to be a singh, then cut his hair, then he started smoking as well.

ok bro, but puratan singhs would take kesi ishnan and change clothes even they they accidentally brushed against or touched any tobacco plant.

i have seen a singh smoking before, i was shocked but knowing that he didnt care anything about sikhi, what can you say? Go cut your hair?

i rememeber a young sikh as well, who used to be a singh, then cut his hair, then he started smoking as well.

Instead of being shocked, you should shock the scoundrels who insult sikhi.

Great Job SinghStah,

I could never do that. I haven't got the energy to speak to such moorrakhs. I just think these 'so called' sikhs are totally deviod of any self respect, knowledge or intelligence, and so I would never have the courage to try and even start to climb such a steep mountain.

The worst is, these people keep the sikhi saroop to buy themselves some respect by attaching themselves to the image of the Sikhs. However, they just bring disrespect to the rest of the Sikhs. As long as these selfish people can get the respect they gain from the Sikhi Saroop, they're happy. The don't care how much they insult our Guru!

Full respect to you though !

You should ask him why he smokes and also remind him smoking gives you cancer and if he doesn't stop he will get into a point in his life where he will realize he does have cancer and regret smoking.

It is a great feeling if you stay away from smoking/drinking and go on a routine of doing Nietnam early morning. The feeling gets 10X better each day.

I am sure the talk the OP had with him has effected him though it usually takes a week or more.