Kissing

Guest curious singh

^^ kaam aint needed.. its called a chor for a reason : /

prem preet piyaar is needed.. totally different to kaam.. jus like krodh aint needed, but bir ras and josh is.

and i dont think its right that u say his wife is sansaari. jus cuz she hasnt taken amrit.

jus cuz ur amritdhari, it dont mean that u wont come back in this chaurasi.. kamaaee is needed which is best served with our marag, i.e. best serve with amrit. kamaee = no comming back. and kamaaee is best wone after being amritdhari.

it doesnt mean that u dont gain anything if ur not amritdhari. you just dont collect, though, it gets counded.. then when u take amrit, guru G takes all the kamaaee u done before, and turns it into what you have collected.

simple answer - no.

you're amritdhari, she's not. Therefore by kissing her you will have done a sucham galti, regardless of her being your wife.

I'm surprised the panj gave you amrit without asking your wife to be present unless you were amritdhari before and married her after, in which case you were wrong to marry a non-amritdhari.

too many liberal people who post on this forum that tell you there's nothing wrong with this kind of stuff.

anand kaaraj is only for amritdharis, that should set a few people off.

^^ but they are married oredy... yh shudav been amritdhari, but its done now..

to poster, walk the sikhi path together. take amrit.. marrage life is to take a jeevan sathi for your sikhi marag. it becomes eaiser in life and its an extra way to share with your wife. think about taking amrit.

Guest learnr

.i think ther is nothin in the rehat maryada that says you cant . Nor in granth sahib. Hence no one has put a quote here. Most posts on here are mindless and do not have any comparison to living in the real world. seek your answers directly from guru and not the kids on here!

^^ though this is the case, our >guru< G, guru granth sahib, gives us the tools so that we can understand what is right and wrong.. its not a rule book like quran / sharia law saying, this is how u carry our transactions, and xyz about specifics like kissing etc.. our guru G says, dont go to kaam, you will end up in narak. kssing can be kaam. hence, there are loads of 'quotes'.

in guru gobind singh Gz bani, it talks about 'kaam kreera'. this is all things kaami. sexual. etc.. just got to know how our guru talks to us. its not a set of rules saying do this and dont do this. i.e. dont kiss etc.. it says, how are u doing an ''act'' . this meaning, is it right, or wrong how you are going about it.what is in ur mind and heart.. pure? or not..

there is nothing that our guru G hasnt told us.. each question we have is answered by guru G..

simple answer - no.

you're amritdhari, she's not. Therefore by kissing her you will have done a sucham galti, regardless of her being your wife.

I'm surprised the panj gave you amrit without asking your wife to be present unless you were amritdhari before and married her after, in which case you were wrong to marry a non-amritdhari.

too many liberal people who post on this forum that tell you there's nothing wrong with this kind of stuff.

anand kaaraj is only for amritdharis, that should set a few people off.

I don't remember or recall anything about Guri Ji asking Bhai Sahib Singh, Bhai Dharam Singh, Bhai Himmat Singh, Bhai Mokam Singh and Bhai Daya Singh to bring their wives, before they could take amrit or telling them their wives should now take amrit.

I don't remember or recall anything about Guri Ji asking Bhai Sahib Singh, Bhai Dharam Singh, Bhai Himmat Singh, Bhai Mokam Singh and Bhai Daya Singh to bring their wives, before they could take amrit or telling them their wives should now take amrit.

My mistake 'Singhshaster'. It completely slipped my mind that you were actually there on that date to know what happened once Satguru Paatshah gave amrit and then asked for it himself and then the whole sangat took it too. Apologies.

Hopefully you have sensed my tone.

An absolutely ridiculous reply. Naam 'Singhshaster' rakhya ah, gallan missionary walia karda.

You think on that day only the 5 were given amrit, read ithiaas mate before you post stupid replies.

Its standard procedure that you take amrit with your partner if you're married, if your partner isn't ready then the hukam of the panj if they wish to give you armit is that your abstain from any relationship with your partner until he/she is amritdhari which includes effing kissing each other - it's clear cut. If you wanna go galavanting arround kissing non-amritdharis even though you're amritdhari then that's on your head. But don't advocate that bullsheet on this forum.

• 1 month later...

^^ its all hukam. paap, murder etc.. paap pun doe ek samana..

but first, u have to seperate the what paap and pun is.

who is to say that she wont, or her kids wont move into sikhism after... normally its the kids.. because they try to findout who they are etc..