Maha Beadbi Of Gurbani Possibly In Every House!

So many people do beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib Ji!!!!

Gutka Sahibs are the angs of Guru Granth Sahib Ji!

"VAAHO VAAHO BAANEE NIRANKAAR HAI"

"BAANEE GURU GURU HAI BAANEE VICH BAANEE AMRIT SAARE"

"AAP NARAYAN KALA TAAR JAG MAI PARVAREO"

The Guru, Vaheguru himself has come in the 11th and greatest form ever!

YET THE BEADBI IS HAPPENING AS MANY KEEP GUTKA SAHIBS IN DRAWERS AND CUPBOARDS!

GOD CAME TO THIS EARTH AND WE PUT HIM IN A CUPBOARD?!?!?!?

We should have hugged baanee and gone nowhere without GOD but we left Gutka Sahib in a drawer?!?!?

Not matter high high we place Guru Ji, they should be free.....the more satkaar we give to the Guru...BAANEE....the more satkaar we shall get.

When Guru Arjan Sahib Ji wanted all the Pothi Sahibs from the Sikhs (for verifaction as others also started writing bani and proclaiming that this belonged to the house of Guru Nanak when it did not). Pothi Sahibs and Gutka Sahibs were brought to Guru Ji in raths (great palki sahibs) with loud kirtan, drums, horns etc.

PLEASE SANGAT JI, LOVE THE GURU. They have already done enough to wake us up (too many Shaheed Guru Granth Sahib Ji saroops, Nanakana Sahib Saka, 1984, London Bow, current beadbis). LET US AWAKEN AND RECOGNISE THAT VAHEGURU IS THE WORD AND THE WORD IS KING!

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

In the olden days Singhs used to carry around Gurbani with them in the jungles, according to their condition and state they kept the Gurbani in the cleanest cloth possible. Keeping Gutka Sahibs in a clean ramaal and a clean place is okay if you ask me.

The biggest satkar of Gurbani isn't to put keemti ton keemti ramalay (expensive remalay), it is to do what you do with love and follow what Guru Ji tells you.

If someone can keep Gurbani in a Palki Sahib, then do it. Keeping gutka Sahib in a clean ramaal and on a reel seems ideal to me.

A question, Nihang Singhs (and many Singhs of old) carry around Gutka Sahibs in a khajana, would Satkar still be present if the Singh has to sleep on the floor somewhere with a lot of dirt but keeps the Gutka Sahib on his chest and sleeps or hangs it off a tree if you are in the jungle until you wake up?

Situations like these make me think the most important thing isn't only Gurbani satkaar but also intention.

In the olden days Singhs used to carry around Gurbani with them in the jungles, according to their condition and state they kept the Gurbani in the cleanest cloth possible. Keeping Gutka Sahibs in a clean ramaal and a clean place is okay if you ask me.

The biggest satkar of Gurbani isn't to put keemti ton keemti ramalay (expensive remalay), it is to do what you do with love and follow what Guru Ji tells you.

If someone can keep Gurbani in a Palki Sahib, then do it. Keeping gutka Sahib in a clean ramaal and on a reel seems ideal to me.

A question, Nihang Singhs (and many Singhs of old) carry around Gutka Sahibs in a khajana, would Satkar still be present if the Singh has to sleep on the floor somewhere with a lot of dirt but keeps the Gutka Sahib on his chest and sleeps or hangs it off a tree if you are in the jungle until you wake up?

Situations like these make me think the most important thing isn't only Gurbani satkaar but also intention.

hit the nail on the head

no doubt do satkaar as much as you can even build manji sahibs for gutka sahibs like Baba Nand singh did but dont forget if the biggest level of satkaar is too actually read and implement what gurbani states otherwise then its like buying expensive clothes for your parents and not listening to what they are saying to you. whats the point