Ideas To Spread Sikh Knowledge To Sikh Youth

hgsingh

How about creating information on cards.

Front could have colour picture and the back could have information. A whole pack could be created for kids.

Could have a card each for the Gurus, panj piyaray, sahibzaday, one each for all the shaheeds, historical events, historical gurdwaray etc.

I got an idea. We all agree to meet up somewhere central. Agree to put forward our idea's to a Gurudwara that we can agree on. Find out how much it will cost to book the Gurudwara for that day, ( chip in equally ) Get posters made ( my friend owns a printing company ) Organise for some really good well known speakers in English and Gurbani and can give a story of Sikhi. Maybe also have some average joes ( like me or anyone else ) that has been down the route of drink, class A and B and C drugs and living a hell like life, not being able to keep jobs and nearly losing everything and then how Waheguru saved them and their own personal journeys to help show how much strength there is in Gurbani and our Limitless Waheguru???

The moment I read that it made me think of food, I don't know why. The way you outlined your plan so perfectly makes me wonder howcome you forgot about the group's lunch? :D

groups lunch? Sorry I dont follow?

The moment I read that it made me think of food, I don't know why. The way you outlined your plan so perfectly makes me wonder howcome you forgot about the group's lunch? :D

oh I see. lol I get it now :) Well I do have an answer for that, Langar :)

Honestly Im being serious. There are event organisers for clubs etc, maybe we should do this for Gurudwara programmes. Yes I know there are many establishments already doing this but maybe it was like a people choice where average people like myself and others can meet and organise such things. Our financial contribution can also go towards our monthly dasvand???