Whaat Are Some Ideas In Solving The Problem Of Sikh Girls Running Off With Muslim Boys

hgsingh

Beat the girls until it sinks in they can't get away with it. What do you think?

lol (for those who don't know our friend kalyugi, he's joking, yes he is. RIGHT KALYUGI PAAJI? :angry2: ) :lol2:

You can't stop anyone from doing anything. Most we can do is set up community centers and warn the parents of dangers by presenting case studies and trends.

What I think Sikhs need to begin doing is to stop relying on the police and start to documenting and creating research papers regarding specific trends that occur in the said community and circulate these academic papers. It's harsh but this is how the world works now a days and this is one thing we, as a Panth, have to adapt to if we want to start winning the game that is being played against us.

I think the parents have a strong influence in a girl's life. A lot of parents just care about either making money, looking nice, socially acceptable etc etc. First off children of both gender should not be allowed to participate in activities that demean themselves. For example, if a mother sees her daughter walk outside wearing a tank top and mini skirt, it shouldn't be allowed it should be stopped by the parents. If a son comes home late night drunk, parents should not be ok with it. Most cases we see that parents are very lenient with children thinking that they are in a western country therefore children are just adapting. This is wrong mentality. Also I believe that sometimes parents do not do a good job in instilling Sikhi values into their children. And parents are just too lenient sometimes.

However we can't blame parents for all of it though. Because sometimes parents try everything they can to raise their child right but the child turns out to do such acts. So I am not advocating that only parents are at fault but sometimes it can be the parents and how they raise their child.