Japji Sahib Katha

Fateh

Can anyone recommend some katha on Japji Sahib?

The kathas by Sant Jarnail Singh and Sant Gurbachan Singh (on gurmatveechar) have very poor audio quality and I can't make out what they're saying.

This probably would have been the best katha to listen to but now i have to find an alternative :(

Guest dasguruka

Best one that I've heard so far is on YouTube by Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen. It changed my life quite a bit.

There is one on www.gurmatveechar.com by Giani Thakur Singh Ji and its pretty good too but Giani Thakur Singh Ji goes off into tangents here and there to give examples and it throws me off sometimes.

If you want to keep it narrowed down to Japji Sahib in its essence then listen to the one on YouTube by Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen.

http://www.1guk.com/multimedia/audio

has a massive selection of English katha - which is a great starting point before stepping into more detailed punjabi katha (eg sant maskeen singh ji, sant giani gurbachan singh ji khalsa)

It has The audio of the jap ji sahib katha of bhai sukraj singh ddt

GIani Thakur Singh Ji's katha is one of the best around (with the most examples, stories etc).

The katha by Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji is completely mind blowing! You have to give your 110% concentration to keep up with him. What Giani Thakur Singh Ji may explain in half an hour, Sant Ji explains in 2 sentences.

Baba Makhan Singh Ji (Sato Gali) also does an amazing katha, very well explained.

• 3 years later...