Sign in to follow this  
Hazoor

Swindon Wedding On Bbc Asian Network Today

..... I think you misunderstand the point im making........ You have numerous Judges and lawyers that are corrupt but in every country the law of the land still stands !!!!!!!!!!!! Akal Takht is A TRUE SIKHS SUPREME COURT !!!!!!! Did Bhai Rajoana questions who is in charge at Akal Takht ...NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bhai Shaib didnt question but just followed ...... But then again we can't all be Bhai Rajoana hey ........??????? Waheguru !!!!!!!!!!!

Even judges and lawyers are questioned they make decision within confined rules. The akal takhat is headed up by human beings like you and me and as such are as corruptable as the rest of us. I doubt many people on here actually trust the akal takhat and im sure there is a lot of politics involved in becoming a jathedar. Regardless of what Bhai Rajoana did we should be able to question decisions we are not sheep blindly following people

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Even judges and lawyers are questioned they make decision within confined rules. The akal takhat is headed up by human beings like you and me and as such are as corruptable as the rest of us. I doubt many people on here actually trust the akal takhat and im sure there is a lot of politics involved in becoming a jathedar. Regardless of what Bhai Rajoana did we should be able to question decisions we are not sheep blindly following people

Stay within your limits and don't dare to compare low lives like rest of us to the Jathedars of the Akal Takht Sahib.

• Like 2

The way that we are going on we are discrediting ourselves and our own instituations openly. No need for anyone to help us !! I am not saying that the humans incharge are right or wrong but let's recognise and show the open world that we do adhere to the hukum from Akal Takht. If we as "practicising sikhs" start to question Shri Akal Takht what will the "Non Practising" Sikhs do ????? We need Unity under the Akal Takht and the rest will sort itself out. In Waheguru i trust !!!!!!!

• Like 2

Stay within your limits and don't dare to compare low lives like rest of us to the Jathedars of the Akal Takht Sahib.

grow up this is a discussion if you cant contribute anything worthwhile then dont comment. My point is that tese jathedars are just people at the end of the day, im not saying dont adhere to the hukam sent out im saying think about these things logically use guru ji to guide you.

Regardless of what Bhai Rajoana did we should be able to question decisions we are not sheep blindly following people

the problerm is with that, that everyone will start questioning everything they dont like.

Re Sri Akal Takht Sahib edicts, whether we like it or not, we should follow it. Once one group starts disobeying, then all others who have any disagreement will jump on the bandwagon. Where will that leave Sri Akal Takht Sahib?

• Like 3

id rather everyone question everything than no one questions anything, it makes for a more intelligent society! Now i dont doubt the jathedar are good people with good hearts but having seen committees all around the uk and some in india i realise its not just about the best person for the job there is politics involved.

Brother, you know how Sikhs are at the moment. we have no nimrata to accept that we may be wrong, or enough tolerance to accept that other see things differently, you can see it from posts on this forum, that some people just argue the same things over and over again.

So think about it on a macro-scale. Some groups, or even sects lets say, probably some dera's, would all question certain aspects of Sri Akal Takht Sahib's hukams and it would just become one big Q and A session, getting nowhere.

I understand the point you are making, but with our society the way it is at the moment, it would be a backward step.

The above post perfectly summarises my opinion on the issue regarding Akal Takhat Sahib. Whilst those like kullykhalsa would genuinely attempt (I hope) to ensure all Sikhi institutions function according to the commands of Guru Sahib and an absolute desire to work for the benefit of Sikhi. However there are others who would only serve to create confusion and chaos, and further chip away at the integrity of the Sikh faith. So - and it's something I've come to terms with recently - we should lower our heads in respect for the office of Akal Takhat Sahib and hope that the incumbents of that most sacred of institutions understand their loyalties lie with Guru Sahib and nobody else.

• Like 2