Panj Pyare And Maharaj

Guest guptsingh

Guest guptsingh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

I wanted to know if maharajs descision can over rule what the panj pyare have said in amrit sanchar. The panj pyare told me to do something then maharaj told me to do something which went against what the panj told me. I have kind of lost faith in the panj.

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Kindly give details as to what Punj Piyara's said and provide reference from Gurbani against their diktat.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest ASinghKhalsa

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the ultimate Guru, God himself! 5 Pyare are the form of Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

What difference is their in the caterpillar and the butterfly?

What difference is their in the egg and the chicken?

What difference is their in the butter and the milk?

Guru Granth Sahib Ji = Guru Panth Sahib Ji

The Panj Pyare become visible rarely and when so, Guru Ji himself takes the Khalsa form and gets visible. The shabad radiates from the Panj Piare into the water making it into Amrit. Word goes from Guru Granth Sahib Ji into Guru panj piare then into the Amrit then into the newly visible Khalsa. This is the game of the Word.

Banee is Guru. Recognise no difference. Guru Granth Sahib Ji in their 10th form have said, follow the path of the Panj Piare (read rehatnamas-codes of conduct). The order of the Panj is highest of all.

For example, Guru Panj Piare might say do not do sangat of the smokers, the Guru Granth Sahib Ji will say love all. Both count and both are Guru, it is the same light in both. Love all but do not go near the smokers. Follow both statements

If Panj Piare said do not do matha tek to any Sikh in the same sharda as to the Guru, then follow it. Listen to the Panj Piare.

KHALSA MERO ROOP HAI KHAAS

KHALSA MAI HAU KARO NIVAAS

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

on some level, if a layman tells you one thing, and a partakh sant tells you somthing different, on some level, it will be the same gul. it will be the same thing. you will have to do ur naam simran to find the similarity. this is part of your journey. gurshabad is highest authority. yes. 5 piyaare are also guru roop. "2 = saadh sangat" 5 = parmeswar". this is what bhai gurdaas G say in their vaar.

however the differences in rehet / vaak given from different 5 piyaare across the world, cannot be ignored. e.g. from different jatha bandis. there is only one rehet. the most solid source of this rehet is from our guru G. and the most solid form that our guru has communication with us is through guru granth sahib.

most definately, i believe that your 'problem' with what your 5 pyaare have said, stems from a rehet aspect. e.g. say if they say to you, dont eat from the hands of a non amritdhari. this is correct on a certian level. i will suggest to you, find which level (spiritual avastha) this is true to, and aim to get there. then go beyond that. what your 5 have said to you, its for you. find the avastha where it makes sense. then you can carry on increasing from there. our guru G says, its alll about love.

guru G says

>>>

kbIr pRIiq iek isau kIey Awn duibDw jwie ]

kabeer preeth eik sio keeeae aan dhubidhhaa jaae ||

Kabeer, when you are in love with the One Lord, duality and alienation depart.

BwvY lWby kys kru BwvY Grir mufwie ]25]

bhaavai laa(n)bae kaes kar bhaavai gharar muddaae ||25||

You may have long hair, or you may shave your head bald. ||25||

<<<

but this doesnt mean that you go and cut your hair. because guru G also says, rom rom ravya har naam.

i suggest to you, find the level at which whatever the 5 piyaare have said whatever they did to you, and then, get that under your belt, then, you can increase from that..

sometimes the hukam is, dont work in a pub to some people. but, to others, the hukam is, 'you dont have to stop working in a pub' . each is at a different level. and specific to that person. but the same. find whats specific to you. there is only 1 rehet. and 1 gul.

nwnk lyKY iek gl horu haumY JKxw JwK ]1]

http://www.sikhitoth...p?ShabadID=1711

fact is that we should not be led astray in any situ. from clubs to orgies (if by unfortunate karam we find ourselves in there!) but, this doesnt mean to say, go and go there. things shouldnt affect us. if they do, abstain from it. unitll you have enough jati within yourself. then you will be indifferent to go to any place where there is not naam simran. you will only be drawn to naam sinran places.

Guest guptsingh

what a ridiculous post.

If your panj have given you a hukam, then why you asking again from Guru Sahib, it's as if you're unhappy witht he hukam of the panj in which case you shouldn't have gone to the panj in first place!

I was not unhappy with anything.

Panj has told me to marry an amritdhari and now maharaj has told me to marry someone who is not amritdhari.

Guest Singh Jee

Panj has told me to marry an amritdhari and now maharaj has told me to marry someone who is not amritdhari.

Please explain how that is possible veer jee?

Basic Rehat Maryada is to marry an Amritdhaari.

Mate you're high. I can't believe this is warranting a response from all of us. Basics of being an Amritdhari is that you MUST marry an Amrtidhari - the Anand Karaj is only for Amritdharis though everyone does it.

Why you even questioning the basic principals of being Amritdhari, if you had next gyal in mind who you knew wasn't Amritdhari but wanted to marry her then you shouldn't have took Amrit or you should have divulged that information when you were infront of the panj.

Also, a Hukamnama from maharaaj is open to interpretation. You won't find the answer you want on this forum, what you will get is told you're cuckoo for asking stupid questions.

going by this philosophy, (which is technically true), the name of singh and kaur is earned, and not inherrited. so only amritdharis should be called singh and kaur. technically.

fact is, sikhs and 'part of the khalsa', are different concepts now. before, back in the day, they used to be the same.

linearity of thought is what matters, hence, only amritdhari-amritdhari marrages should be elicited. but, since >now, fundemental definitions have evolved and changed, the definition of 'linearity of thought' has also changed. i say, if it is ok for non amritdharis to have the singh and kaur title withoout 'baptism', then if the guy n gal wish to aspire in sikhi, then its ok. linearity of thought. so if one is amritdhari, the other has to at the very least want to aspire to being an amritdhari.

so many amritdhari (AT) people marry non ATz. but, after a few years, because of this lineraty of thought between them, the non AT, becomes an AT. this is how it is now-a-days.

go back only 100 years, n say, singhs will drink and eat meat etc etc.. they will simply say, they are not singhs.

lastly, REHET is the ket.. everything follows from that...

and, dont be dred to the guy and say he shudnt hav taken amrit.. thas a stupid comment.. : /