India China Headed For War?

1013GURUJI

well done for coming up with the classic chestnut line. If a sikh knows nothing bowt the whole khalistan issue, hes considered a coconut, if a sikh wud rather b with india, then hes considered a sellout (which they are) and if sikhs shout for khalistan, they get taunted with "r u gonna go there n fight", u jus cant win. Well my answer 2 ur question is, yes! im not married, grew up in a rough area, so i would like 2 think so.

also u say khalistan wont happen, well who thought during the 1980's, mazboot yugoslavia wud break up? considering the combined states within it had 4th strongest army in the world. 10 years later, slovenia, croatia, bosnia n serbia etc broke into their respective ethnic nations. Who would of thought the powerful, shot callin, soviet union would break up? who would of thought that 20-30 yrs after the sikhs had the big holocaust in 1800's @ the hands of the afghans, that we wud wrestle panjab off them and establish sikhs as rulers of lahore? Too many lives have been lost in the 70s/80s/90s and too much lahoo/blood has been spilt to turn back now. 500,000 Sarbat khalsa in 1986 anounced that its khalistan thats been declared as the aim of our kaum at akal takht for the future.

Would you actually live there as well? Would you be prepared to leave the comforts of the UK for Punjab.

Would about the thousands that will die? Yugoslavia's partition was very brutal.

Would you actually live there as well? Would you be prepared to leave the comforts of the UK for Punjab.

Would about the thousands that will die? Yugoslavia's partition was very brutal.

agreed the yugoslav partition was jus disgusting, but mr shamshere we come from the most violent part of the world, its kinda like a cycle i reckon, that genocides or deaths in large number seem 2 re-occur again. I think if we want independance, blood will have 2 be spilt, again, coz we have had our genocide from 1978-1995, where 250,000 sikhs have been killed, their Qurbanis, cannot b wasted.

Tbh regarding living there straight away, i dont kno, i havnt really thought about that, but ive always considered that regardless of whether we get independance or not, i will move 2 panjab wen im like 50+yrs old. Im sick of livin in this joke of a country.

mangal prakash is from sau saakhi---i believe (well i will not put my full real beliefs on here in open) but that china and combined forces will attack india....some singhs will come from the atari border as it says in mangal prakash

ਤਬੀ ਸਿੰਘ ਫੌਜ ਚੜ੍ਹੇ,ਅਟਾਰੀ ਮੇਂ ਆਨ ॥

then the singh fauj will come from atari

the fauj iv heard will be arshi and shaheedi fauj so shaheedi fauj along with singhs here and that the combined forces will try to attack punjab and the sikhs will defend punjab,....., india will fall, what happens to china is another mystry i have some beliefs but with those im not 100 percent sure and that china and russia will be pushed back by a force and then the singhs will go to delhi and the leader of the singh fauj will put nishan sahib on laal kila and we will have khalsa raj...this is all the surface idea of it lol

and lol rebelsingh just asking how old are you cuzz u want to go to india when ur 50 + lol i think this will all happen sooner than we think and in our lifetimes, by then it might we too late or hard or circumstances might not premit, i would go to india when china first starts attacking

mangal prakash is from sau saakhi---i believe (well i will not put my full real beliefs on here in open) but that china and combined forces will attack india....some singhs will come from the atari border as it says in mangal prakash

ਤਬੀ ਸਿੰਘ ਫੌਜ ਚੜ੍ਹੇ,ਅਟਾਰੀ ਮੇਂ ਆਨ ॥

then the singh fauj will come from atari

the fauj iv heard will be arshi and shaheedi fauj so shaheedi fauj along with singhs here and that the combined forces will try to attack punjab and the sikhs will defend, india will fall, what happens to china is another mystry i have some beliefs but with those im not 100 percent sure and that china and russia will be pushed back by a forcre and then the singhs will go to delhi and the leader of the singh fauj will put nishan sahib on laal kila and we will have khalsa raj

thanks bro, is atari the wagah/amritsar border right?

and lol rebelsingh just asking how old are you cuzz u want to go to india when ur 50 + lol i think this will all happen sooner than we think and in our lifetimes, by then it might we too late or hard or circumstances might not premit, i would go to india when china first starts attacking

lol bro im mid 20's, u seriously rekon this cud happen soon? wat time u finkin?

agreed the yugoslav partition was jus disgusting, but mr shamshere we come from the most violent part of the world, its kinda like a cycle i reckon, that genocides or deaths in large number seem 2 re-occur again. I think if we want independance, blood will have 2 be spilt, again, coz we have had our genocide from 1978-1995, where 250,000 sikhs have been killed, their Qurbanis, cannot b wasted.

Tbh regarding living there straight away, i dont kno, i havnt really thought about that, but ive always considered that regardless of whether we get independance or not, i will move 2 panjab wen im like 50+yrs old. Im sick of livin in this joke of a country.

One thing I wouldn't be able to stand is the heat! That's why I always visit in February!

i think soon they will go to war one day we will wake and see they have...with all the other things that are supposed to happen along this time of war theres no doubt that it will happen in our lifetime...yes the atari border, two great mahapurkhs of taksal have also did bachan that when the fauj comes they will come from the atari border

regarding time interestngly i saw this list on a post in the gupt section along time ago lol dont know accuracy of it but look what it has to say, i forgot poster who put it up

*-Indian Sub Continent-2011-2030.

1)This 7-9% economic growth rate will continue till 2011. After that there will be a

reduction or slowdown.

2)In 2013-14 India will be attacked by the combined forces of China, Russia and

Pakistan/Taliban. A Maharishi (sage) will come down from the Himalayas and will guide

the Indian Army during the war. This Maharishi at present resides in Gyangang. He was once a popular political figure during 1980's. India will surely become famous after the war.

3)People will become spiritual minded and will stop aping western culture by 2014.

4)A Great Political Party will be eliminated completely after the war and will never

rise again. It will never come into existence again.

5)2015-2030 will be the time of great natural disasters in India. Millions will die in

natural disaster and population in India will be reduced.

6)Kashmir dispute will be solved by 2014, that too in favor of India.

7)Indian Textile (IT) will be a bigger industry compared to Information Technology

(IT).

* foretold by a Himalayan Rikhi

i think soon too me theres they will go to war one day we will wake and see they have...with all the other things that are supposed to happen along this time of war theres no doubt that it will happen in our lifetime...yes the atari border, two great mahapurkhs of taksal have also did bachan that when the fauj comes they will come from the atari border

regarding time interestngly i saw this list on a post in the gupt section along time ago lol dont know accuracy of it but look what it has to say, i forgot poster who put it up

*-Indian Sub Continent-2011-2030.

1)This 7-9% economic growth rate will continue till 2011. After that there will be a

reduction or slowdown.

2)In 2013-14 India will be attacked by the combined forces of China, Russia and

Pakistan/Taliban. A Maharishi (sage) will come down from the Himalayas and will guide

the Indian Army during the war. This Maharishi at present resides in Gyangang. He was once a popular political figure during 1980's. India will surely become famous after the war.

3)People will become spiritual minded and will stop aping western culture by 2014.

4)A Great Political Party will be eliminated completely after the war and will never

rise again. It will never come into existence again.

5)2015-2030 will be the time of great natural disasters in India. Millions will die in

natural disaster and population in India will be reduced.

6)Kashmir dispute will be solved by 2014, that too in favor of India.

7)Indian Textile (IT) will be a bigger industry compared to Information Technology

(IT).

* foretold by a Himalayan Rikhi

woah that gyangan maharishi is bhindrawale i presume. Also regarding this, u say shaheedi fauj will be there, dont tell me that sikhs will have 2 save india, AGAIN, n the hindus/india will get all the praise for it, or will sikhs finaly make a stamp? Coz i duno if i understand this fully, but if the nishan sahib will be in delhi again, then will the "Great political party" that will be finished, is that the congress? also wat will become of pakistan in ur opinion? will this mean we get a chance 2 claim west panjab again?

cheers btw, ur contribution, is much appreciated, and sorry if i sound dumb, coz i never really looked into this stuff before.

safe

thanks bro, is atari the wagah/amritsar border right?

lol bro im mid 20's, u seriously rekon this cud happen soon? wat time u finkin?

woah that gyangan maharishi is bhindrawale i presume. Also regarding this, u say shaheedi fauj will be there, dont tell me that sikhs will have 2 save india, AGAIN, n the hindus/india will get all the praise for it, or will sikhs finaly make a stamp? Coz i duno if i understand this fully, but if the nishan sahib will be in delhi again, then will the "Great political party" that will be finished, is that the congress? also wat will become of pakistan in ur opinion? will this mean we get a chance 2 claim west panjab again?

cheers btw, ur contribution, is much appreciated, and sorry if i sound dumb, coz i never really looked into this stuff before.

safe

lol "safe" which ends you from g, you speak some sik slang