India China Headed For War?

1013GURUJI

lol expected you to be a fellow Bham boy don, nice to see a fellow sengh who knows the lingo u get me?

yea back at u bro, ive been cussed on here so many times by ppl sayin, that judgin by my text/language, i struggle with the english language??? Errm no, its called slang, also i dont come from a posh middle class families like most of the pappus in r community, some of us r from rougher areas n working class.

yea back at u bro, ive been cussed on here so many times by ppl sayin, that judgin by my text/language, i struggle with the english language??? Errm no, its called slang, also i dont come from a posh middle class families like most of the pappus in r community, some of us r from rougher areas n working class.

trust me brv, allow the waste mans you get me its not like the 2012 slang is a foreign language. Dont get me wrong, pull out the posh language when needed enit but shouldnt shy away from the way you speak just to appease others.

@RebelSingh

I think siding with China would be a mistake. The Chinese are extremely racist against anyone who isn't Han Chinese. They would easily throw the Sikhs under a bus once they got what they really wanted.

tbh bro, b4 ladli-fauj has come on here with the future-plan, in my reckoning, china HATES india, n vice versa. So my thinkin was, if china provided assistance 2 sikhs in panjab, 2 break away from india, it wud b like killin 2 birds with 1 stone. kinda like india is supportin balochis in pakistan with weapons/aid/money.

Rebel you sound like a guy I used to know. But he came from East London. He was a real funny guy, the kind of person that you'd imagine starring in a GTA game.