Guest guptsinghjee

Guest guptsinghjee

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsaa vaheguroo jee kee fatehhh

I just went to an akj samagam and noticed that the sewadars would block the parkarma while the program began and opened it when it finishes. can some one tell me why this is done. I totallly don't agree with it, which ia why i would like to know for my understanding why this bizzare action takes place.

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsaa vaheguroo jee kee fatehhh

Guest Noisy Singh

The thinking is that the kirtani are locked in their Darshan of our guru and therefore they prefer not to have their visual connection momentarily cut off by a Singh doing parkarma.

Even in old times, people would do Matha taek and walk back and if there vision of our guru was blocked by a pillar, they would immediately do a matha taek again.

It's all about sharda I guess. And in this instance balancing the sharda of an AkJ kirtani and a taksali parkarmaist

Guest guptsinghjee
The thinking is that the kirtani are locked in their Darshan of our guru and therefore they prefer not to have their visual connection momentarily cut off by a Singh doing parkarma.

so, when there's lava happening doesn't the kirantee loose connection then? and when raagi singhs do kirtan on the stage what happens then? i don't agree with that.Darbar sahib has a parkarma which you should walk around, when someone is trying to block it on purpose, i say its wrong.

Even in old times, people would do Matha taek and walk back and if there vision of our guru was blocked by a pillar, they would immediately do a matha taek again.

can you please prove this, i've never heard this before.

Guest Noisy Singh

At harmandir sahib there is a boundary so you can't do a parkarma at close proximity so you do it around the parkarma sahib. Why don't you walk around the gurdwara if you are so affected by this?

Weddings are different.

Look, I'm no akj but I notice this too. Just let it be I think, their reason is their reason. You may think it's wrong but no one really cares basically :)

Matha Tekh is out of respect nothing more! Our Gurus themselfs told us that they are not god! They said whoever calls me God will go to hell. Why should someone be that dumb to do matha tekh again? Because there is an pillow infront of him? It is only respect to the Guru and pillow can´t block that ...

Matha Tekh is out of respect nothing more! Our Gurus themselfs told us that they are not god! They said whoever calls me God will go to hell. Why should someone be that dumb to do matha tekh again? Because there is an pillow infront of him? It is only respect to the Guru and pillow can´t block that ...

There is no difference between Guruji and God.

Guest Guest

I went to a local gurudwara in usa 2-3 months ago.It was rehras time.I did matha tek and then went to kirtan stage to offer bheta to for kirtan.this kirtan stage which is on the right side of guru ji when you walk in darbar sahib.And then i did parikarma from left side of guru ji to the right side.got parshad and sat down to listen kirtan ,after the Ardas A singh came out after me out side and humbly ask me not do parkarma from left to right.And instaed should do from right to left.I told him that it is just a myth as far as direction are concerned.Becuse i don't think i commoted any PAAP by doing this.I told him humbly that i do not believe in rituals and supersitious.But he was disappointed at my answer.to this day i believe i did't do anything wrong.Can anyone elloborate on this further.

There is , they were people like us but just our teachers they hadfamilyy etc as well! Don´t see human form as god! They were enlightend and had that "Light" in them, but that doesnt means they werent phyisical at all.. They bleed same like us. But they have found god in their hearts and minds - and shared that to all that were willing to learn.#

GuptUnknown your post makes quite no sense - so you mean only the place where our gurus were is holy? All MOTHER EARTH is holy - doesnt matter where you are! Like you are saying we aren´t different from muslims they think only Mekka is holy , but we sikhs dont believein something!

Mindset shown by tigerstylez veer ji shows exactly what i meant when i say- how innocent sikhs genuinely un-intentionaly are influenced by this "abhramic/protestant/victorian version of god". Tigerstylez veer ji, please check out this following link to know Sikhi version of god (sargun and nirgun): http://www.sikhsanga...9-where-is-god/

There is no difference between Guruji and God.

Matha Tekh is out of respect nothing more! Our Gurus themselfs told us that they are not god! They said whoever calls me God will go to hell.

----------------------------------

1. gur parmeshar eko jaan is written for a reason. there is no difference between guru and god.

2. that line "They said whoever calls me God will go to hell." is just flipin rong.. when guru gobind singh G said, "jo ""hum ko"" parmeshwar ucharehe ; te sub narak kund mehe parhe" they were talking about all the pakhandis that they made a list of before this pangti was written. secondly, hum = plural tense! bahu bachan in gurbani grammer. guru G is saying ;

>> al these people i have just mentioned, who call THEMSELVES god, they all will fal into hell! <<

NOT whoever calls our dasam pita baadshaha darvesh guru gobind singh G 'god'.

dasam pita says, "sub aapne aapna dharam chalaaya" and, " mahapurakh kaahu NAAA pachaana". and "karam dharam "

our very own guru granth sahib says, har har-jun doe aek hai. and our guru says "mo kau DAAS tavan ka jaano ; ya mehe bhad na runch pachaano" . dass is same as jun.

-------------------------------------------------------

guru gobind singh G says sooo much.. so many people take this "jo hum ko parmeswar" line and totaly mis translate it.

> mahadev achut kahavaayo ; bishan aap he ko taharaayo ; bharam aap paarbharam bhakhaana ; prab ko prabu na kinhu jana.

means: shiv, vishnu and bharama called themselves achut, thakur and paarbharam, but none of these people understood god as GOD.

> parmeswar na kinhu pehechaana ; mum uchaar te bhayo divana

means all these mans that call themselves god, go crazy with ahunkar, and cant even see god for one moment.

> je je jeea jaatan te dare ; param purakh taj, tin mug pare ; TE TE NARAK KUND ME PARHI ; baar baar jug mo bap dhari .

meaning that.. if i get into jaat paat, and start following thngs other than god, u will go to hell, and be stuck in the cycle of life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

after all this katha of the ones that call themselves, god, ...... guru G says "jo hum ko" . for people that dont understand grammer, they think guru |G is saying about them. but no. they are talking about the ones who call themselves God. like bharama vishnu and shiv..

vaha vaha baadshaha darvesh satguru parpanch saroop

jithe jaae bahe mera satguru so thaan suhaava raam raje!!!!!!!!

please understand this brothers...