Singhs Who Treat Kaurs Like Anything But Princesses

Guest Guest

Yes, I agree. If the couple was not married then this is unacceptable anyway.

Supporting other previous posters, Kaur's do need to live up to the name. If they are doing such 'acts' outside of wedlock then to be honest they bring it upon themselves. I'm not justifying what the Singh's are doing as right but they cannot be fully responsible if the Kaur is doing such things.

Yes, I agree. If the couple was not married then this is unacceptable anyway.

Supporting other previous posters, Kaur's do need to live up to the name. If they are doing such 'acts' outside of wedlock then to be honest they bring it upon themselves. I'm not justifying what the Singh's are doing as right but they cannot be fully responsible if the Kaur is doing such things.

Exactly.

Also I think, like hsisingh made clear in his post on the previous page, we should not use this as an excuse to lay into Singhs, more specificallly Gursikhs, because this kind of behaviour is exhibited by certain people from every race and from every religion on this planet. It's just really shocking when the perpetrator is so close to home if you know what I mean. I'm sure any right-minded Gursikh would be appalled by the events of the original post.

Be aware of false "Kaurs" and false "Singhs"! Both sides are affected...!Theres same amount of false "Kaurs" like "Singhs". A Sikh Image and Bana doesnt mean that you are freed from all this "evil" in this world. You need to be aware of all kind of humans. Humans are selfish, greedy and everything else than good. I don´t want to say all are bad , but the good ones are very seldom. I myself aren´t good as well nor I never said I am . Have trust but still be aware. I still can´t see if this is a Sikh issue or have anything to do with religion. Just wearing Bana etc.. doesnt makes you religious.

May God bless you all.

Not to mentions names but both genders have people in lions clothing misdirecting younger Singhs and kaurs. The older so called kaurs are misdirecting the younger ones to act and dress with no modesty whatsoever and same goes with older Singhs. We see this reality on this forum where only a few would tell a poster to follow Maharaj's Hukam and majority will attack the Hukam.

It all starts with bad sangat and Singhs and kaurs talking amongst each other at Sikh camps and events. The smarter parents don't let their kids go to these so called Sikh camps, they know exactly what takes place. And if they do then they make sure strong jeevan Singhs are there to do damage if someone tries anything.

Dressing in skirts, tight tops and pants not only shows she has low character, but makes her an visible target for the low character Singhs (some say match made at the black jack table). Again i won't mention names, but couple of the so called role model Singhs and Kaurs have been the result of younger Singhs and Kaurs going off track.

Hopefully the Khalsa Panth gets it right with the next generation by sticking to Rehat and not following their minds.

Not to mentions names but both genders have people in lions clothing misdirecting younger Singhs and kaurs. The older so called kaurs are misdirecting the younger ones to act and dress with no modesty whatsoever and same goes with older Singhs. We see this reality on this forum where only a few would tell a poster to follow Maharaj's Hukam and majority will attack the Hukam.

It all starts with bad sangat and Singhs and kaurs talking amongst each other at Sikh camps and events. The smarter parents don't let their kids go to these so called Sikh camps, they know exactly what takes place. And if they do then they make sure strong jeevan Singhs are there to do damage if someone tries anything.

Dressing in skirts, tight tops and pants not only shows she has low character, but makes her an visible target for the low character Singhs (some say match made at the black jack table). Again i won't mention names, but couple of the so called role model Singhs and Kaurs have been the result of younger Singhs and Kaurs going off track.

Hopefully the Khalsa Panth gets it right with the next generation by sticking to Rehat and not following their minds.

the older singhs are getting younger singhs to dress with no modesty? you make a valid point on some of the issues but singhs and singhnia talking at camps seriously how do you expect to run a camp without both genders being able to talk to each other. Although i disagree with the concept of "hooking up" at sikh camp where else are sikh guys and girls going to meet etc

"Hooking up at Sikhi camp". Words I never thought would ever come together in a sentence, but in-fact have become more than just words but bled into reality!

When I was a kid the highlight of Sikhi camp (outside all the learning of course!) was the day we had chips and beans. Nowadays the "highlights" are something else entirely. What a completely frigged-up world we live in.