Secret Meeting Between Dhumma And Narakswami At Their Dera ? Bhai Amrik Singh With Some Very Harsh Words !

Sevadar01

I have said this before, but its becoming imperative for educated panthic singhs who are abroad and who have done major in political science and punjabi language and sikh studies to run for next election in punjab and for next jathedar- ..No Revolution has came just by being comfy arm chair critic.

Panthic youth bodies abroad have no seat in SGPC, Sant Samaj..its pretty pathetic..how could change happen in punjab when panthic youth bodies have no representation in punjab..guess what? It requires more than running "guerilla photo journalism panthic.org abroad' to do serve khalsa panth in punjab...!!..either we can whine about whats happening or man up and take a major in political science and punjab and go back home to actually do seva just walk the talk.

I have said this before, but its becoming imperative for educated panthic singhs who are abroad and who have done major in political science and punjabi language and sikh studies to run for next election in punjab and for next jathedar- ..No Revolution has came just by being comfy arm chair critic.

Panthic youth bodies abroad have no seat in SGPC, Sant Samaj..its pretty pathetic..how could change happen in punjab when panthic youth bodies have no representation in punjab..guess what? It requires more than running "guerilla photo journalism panthic.org abroad' to do serve khalsa panth in punjab...!!..either we can whine about whats happening or man up and take a major in political science and punjab and go back home to actually do seva just walk the talk.

I totally agree with what your saying Singh ... but as a foriegner or "Balettiaa" as they like to call us we can't even buy land in Punjab so what chance is there for us to get into Politics ?

Badals wife dies and all these so called Panthic Jathedars and jathas run to his aid personally in a split second. Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is thrown in wells, burnt, angs thrown away like garbage and these same so called Panthic Jathedars and jathas don't even pay attention.

Rubbish! How do you know when and where the Jathedars have been or not been to any such places where AGGS has been defiled? Have YOU been there to see their presence/non-presence yourself? Stop shiit stirring you weasel.

And fyi, badal even though he had no truck with SJS Bhindranwale or the Khalistan movement, came to Bibi Pritam Kaur's funeral to pay respect.

If Harnam Singh Dhumma did have a gupt meeting with the Narakswamis, is this the right approach after what they have done ??? Would Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bindranwale Ji have had a meeting ???? Personally i do not think so ...!!

Personally mate you dont know what you are talking about. After narakdharis killed the sikhs in amritsar in 1978, they were boycotted, and they themselves in panjab especially, were meeting SGPC officials to try and get this boycott lifted. SJS Bhindranwale is on record as saying that he would abide by whatever decision Sri Akal Takht Sahib took, whether he personally agreed with it or not.

officials from spgc came to meet Sant Ji, and told him of what had been going on, that the narakdharis wouldnt repeat any more nindya of gurbani etc and that posssibly Sri Akal Takht Sahib would reverse the decision of boycott. Sant Ji said, that he will abide by any edict from Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

He didnt say " why are you meeting them for ?" or anything like that.

Nothing wrong with dreaming from dream, seed is planted, slowly slowly it becomes reality. Panthic youth bodies need to first "desire" to make a difference in SGPC/Sri Akaal Takth Sahib/Punjab elections, then slowly take baby steps to have apply for seat in SGPC elections, punjab elections, keep captalizing on it then sky is a limit..!!!

Bhai Harnam Singh Dhumma atleast got something right among other things, he himself is american citizen, managed to get into punjab politics, either we could help him and he help us- "i scratch your back- you scratch my back" attitude or panthic youth body can start over and slowly start get into punjab politics.

We need to first realize, politics in general is dirty, there is a reason bhramgyani yodha - baba bir singh nurangabad, sant jarnail singh bhindranwale didn't want anything to do seat, jathedhari, mp, cm as its dirty game and as everything is interconnected (sri akaal takth sahib interconnected with punjab sarkar- they both need each other for funding/votes as We don't live in monarch- so get over it ).

Either we keep hoping for a "change" or be part of politics dirty game by looking at the "bigger and better picture" of benefit of panth. As they say- in rajneeti- gaddhaie nuo bhi bapu banuona penda!!!

As Sant ji used to say personal issues aside we should always respect the position of the Akal Takht Jathedar as there would be nothing worse than inner fighting which is what the enemy wants to see...... BUT the truth is still the truth for all to see !!

The truth is, that the truth is anything you want it to be, or how you want it to be seen.

I totally agree with what your saying Singh ... but as a foriegner or "Balettiaa" as they like to call us we can't even buy land in Punjab so what chance is there for us to get into Politics ?

BS. why are so many desi sikhs allowed to be mucking things up here in Sikh politics in UK? Tell them they cant do anything here cos they aren't from here, and they will tell you where to go. Go to india and do the same.

Chatanga veer jeeo,

If daas is a weasel then bhai Amrik Singh ji Ajnala is also a weasel, I have repeated what was in the video.

As per statement by bhai Amrik Singh ji, Harnam Singh is having gupt meeting with Radhaswami whilst panthic jathebandis are staging protests! Jathedars and leaders visit funeral of wife of Badal who was known to be corrupt. Sant Samaj have sided with Badal yet Badal has given to ticket to dusht Izhar Alam, honoured dusht Advani made Sumedh Saini DGP e.t.c.

You honestly think that Sant Jarnail Singh ji would have just stood by and stayed silent whilst Badal honoured Advani at Darbar Sahib and made Sumedh Saini DGP?

Nice language you are using veer ji. Please do not make this personal but daas just wants Chardi Kala for the Panth. Just because someone is mukhi of Samaparda or Jathedar does not mean we cannot criticise them if they do something wrong.

Lets keep focused on the issue at hand, what is the need for insults?

I hope I am wrong and that Jathedars and Harnam Singh Dhumma are using Badal for the chardi kala of the Panth. However after listening to speech of bhai Amrik Singh ji and other acts such as bestowing panth rattan award at Akal Takht it seems as if Sant Samaj and Jathedars genuinely support Badal.

Daas believes that the truly Panthic Gursikhs will stay independent from Political parties and use the aasra of Gurbani and Naam for victory.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

If daas is a weasel then bhai Amrik Singh ji Ajnala is also a weasel, I have repeated what was in the video.

Bhaji that was not at you, didnt you see who's post i quoted? Amrik Singh is a top guy.

We seem to just go over the same old stuff over and over. You are a wishful thinker or you have not read your glorious history. Many times I have posted on this forum, about how Dal Panth made "sandhi-namas" with Moghals, even though they were our deadliest enemies, but I dont hear you say, " I cant beleive Dal Panth sided with the enemy..."

But now fast forward it to the time we are living in, and Panthic minded Singhs are advised to stay independent from political parties. So are we to assume that SJS Bhindranwale was not panthic minded?