Secret Meeting Between Dhumma And Narakswami At Their Dera ? Bhai Amrik Singh With Some Very Harsh Words !

Sevadar01

Below post is not specific to this case but general observation of people mindset online-

People are clearly living in la la land (clearly punjab is not some banana republic state) and haven't read chankya rajneeti which is must in engage in politics. Whilst, khalsa must be true to gursikhi values and that should "naturally" demonstrate in panthic matters but when it comes to politics, its a different ball game, its dirty pond- sometimes for bigger picture or bigger and betterment of the panth, you bend over backwards using dirty techniques- bribe, lobby, endorse all sort of scums of all kind for the sake of seeing positive results bigger and betterment (economy, jobs, prosperity, harmony etc) of punjab, policies and betterment of the panth..!!

Before we run in all different directions, its extremely important to define sri akaal takth sahib jathedar and punjab cm roles by keeping in mind- we don't live in monarchy kingdoms both parties need each other intially in a chess game to beat each other/proxy (take over- which parties inflitrate which party faster).

Maaf karna Chatanga ji I did not read your post correctly. However I think it is vital that we stop fighting between ourselves and focus on the issue at hand.

Daas is still steadfast in regards to not joining Badal or Congress. By joining with these parties we will get limited success. Akali Dal and Congress are rife with corruption and are not suitable environment for Naam Abhiyaasi, Rehitwaan Gursikhs.

Have we lost faith in ourselves. Can we not form a third party with Panthic Gursikhs? Its about time that Taksal, Akj, Nihangs and other Sampardas/Jathebandis form a new party and keep differences aside for chardi kala of Panth.

There should at least be a meeting between all the Jathebandis to see what can be done. When was the last time leaders of AKJ, Taksal, Nihangs, Nirmalas, Sevapanthis................. got together and had a meeting? If all the leaders got together I am sure they could work something out, Satguru Mehar Karan!

Hanji, now time for sri Rehraas Sahib da paath.

Daas is still steadfast in regards to not joining Badal or Congress. By joining with these parties we will get limited success. Akali Dal and Congress are rife with corruption and are not suitable environment for Naam Abhiyaasi, Rehitwaan Gursikhs.

Thats good principle singh ji, but sticking only to this principle its not just enough, we must pro-actively look for educated panthic singhs who are abroad and who have done major in political science and punjabi language and sikh studies to run for next election in punjab and for next jathedar- ...... No Revolution has came just by being comfy arm chair critic/journalist.

Chatanga Paa Ji, regardless to the tone of voice you have used towards me i would like to say Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

Personally mate you dont know what you are talking about. After narakdharis killed the sikhs in amritsar in 1978, they were boycotted, and they themselves in panjab especially, were meeting SGPC officials to try and get this boycott lifted. SJS Bhindranwale is on record as saying that he would abide by whatever decision Sri Akal Takht Sahib took, whether he personally agreed with it or not.

officials from spgc came to meet Sant Ji, and told him of what had been going on, that the narakdharis wouldnt repeat any more nindya of gurbani etc and that posssibly Sri Akal Takht Sahib would reverse the decision of boycott. Sant Ji said, that he will abide by any edict from Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

He didnt say " why are you meeting them for ?" or anything like that.

Haan Ji i agree and will always lower my head to any Hukumnama that comes from Sri Akal Takht regardless to weather i agree with it or not.

Please read what i have said again, would Sant Ji themselves have tried to meet with the narakswamis after such an act ?? I am sorry to say that the SPGC in control by Badal Jnr and is corrupt to it's core !! All we have to do it look back a few months ago to see what antics were shown at the SPGC elections.. Waheguru.

The truth is, that the truth is anything you want it to be, or how you want it to be seen.

Very true, but we are speaking about Bhai Amrik Singhs statement.

BS. why are so many desi sikhs allowed to be mucking things up here in Sikh politics in UK? Tell them they cant do anything here cos they aren't from here, and they will tell you where to go. Go to india and do the same.

Please see in my origonal post, i have stated please stay Civil regardless to difference in opinions. Would you say language such as BS is civil ?????

I am not here to argue with my own Brothers and Sisters as this is the last thing we need within the panth.

Phol Chuk Maaf,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats good principle singh ji, but sticking only to this principle its not just enough, we must pro-actively look for educated panthic singhs who are abroad and who have done major in political science and punjabi language and sikh studies to run for next election in punjab and for next jathedar- ...... No Revolution has came just by being comfy arm chair critic/journalist.

I agree with this completely. A proactive and educated approach is needed, the basic requirement is the individual must be a true Khalsa though.

How would one go about in getting a Sikh studies degree if the college doesn't give out such degrees? Would a person have to go to Punjab and stay there? Are there any online "colleges" where you can take online classes for such things?

Would be easier to promote having Sikhs do this if we ourselves knew the best ways to go about this. I know for a fact a lot of youth can do the degrees you mentioned above along with their main studies.

Maaf karna Chatanga ji I did not read your post correctly. However I think it is vital that we stop fighting between ourselves and focus on the issue at hand.

No problem. At least you have used the word "success". For me this is a key word. SS have made this alliance to get some success in what they want to do, and at the moment, they have achieved a great success in getting SGPC members. Without this limited success, what would we have? Absolutely no success at all. Failure.

Have we lost faith in ourselves. Can we not form a third party with Panthic Gursikhs? Its about time that Taksal, Akj, Nihangs and other Sampardas/Jathebandis form a new party and keep differences aside for chardi kala of Panth.

There should at least be a meeting between all the Jathebandis to see what can be done. When was the last time leaders of AKJ, Taksal, Nihangs, Nirmalas, Sevapanthis................. got together and had a meeting? If all the leaders got together I am sure they could work something out, Satguru Mehar Karan!

There is no place for a 3rd party in Panjab politics at the moment. For probably some years to come as well if the current trend of 3rd party results is anything to go by. In the past, communists, Maan Dal, PPP etc have acheived next to nothing as 3rd partys in Panjab. The fight since about 1995 has been between 2 partys only.

Even if all the jathas that you have mentioned united 100% with each other in a common goal, they still could not dent Badals vote bank at the moment. We should realise that.

We were acheiving nothing fighting against badal and congress simultaneously, at least now SS badal alliance has given us the groundwork to achieve some kind of results in the near future.

Chatanga Paa Ji, regardless to the tone of voice you have used towards me i would like to say Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Bhaji.

I agree with this completely. A proactive and educated approach is needed, the basic requirement is the individual must be a true Khalsa though.

How would one go about in getting a Sikh studies degree if the college doesn't give out such degrees? Would a person have to go to Punjab and stay there? Are there any online "colleges" where you can take online classes for such things?

Would be easier to promote having Sikhs do this if we ourselves knew the best ways to go about this. I know for a fact a lot of youth can do the degrees you mentioned above along with their main studies.

Here is something for starters

http://www.global.ucsb.edu/punjab/journal/index.html

Here is something for starters

http://www.global.uc...rnal/index.html

Great, someone with an ecology/science degree would also be worth while having in such a position as well. Of course we can't have it all but it is important. Bhagat Puran Singh Ji talked about the ecology of Punjab and what kind of trees/vegetation is essential to keeping the natural ecosystem alive in Punjab. Sadly it's being dangerously neglected.