Secret Meeting Between Dhumma And Narakswami At Their Dera ? Bhai Amrik Singh With Some Very Harsh Words !

Sevadar01

Somebody didn't take his anger management pills.

Bhai Amrik SIngh ji is telling us everything what is happening and this poster named chatanga is trying to squash it as it never happened. Who should we believe a Singh who is doing seva in India by upholding respect for Maharaj or a poster named chatanga who can't understand punjabi, needs anger management classes, and is sitting thousands of miles away on his comfortable chair and doesn't know what is taking place. You don't need a calculator for this one chatanga.

Bhai Amrik Singh ji in blunt simple english for people like you to understand says Dhumma is anti-Panthic. Bhai Amrik Singh ji says further that Dhumma is shameless to go to their dera in secret. The weasel on this forum is you. Who says Bhai Amrik Singh ji is the man and then go against Bhai Amrik Singh ji's words in the next second. In your next life Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj will bless you with five faces..........he won't leave you with your two faced obvious lies. Just to show how biased and cunning you are..............Bhai Amrik Singh ji says if Badals family dog dies, then in a second the fake so called Jathedars and other leaders run to mourn Badals loss. But not even a single sgpc member has shown up at the Gurdwara where such horrible Beadbi has taken place.

If a father doesn't even send his servant to take concern of what took place, in all your faces what makes you think he will go himself? I said it before and i will say it again............don't waste time on Chatanga.............he is a chela of these corrupt leaders. Chela have more faces than the leaders themselves.

Paa Ji,

I really do not understand why people can not see things when they are right in front of our eyes. Clearly we can see that Nirvair Gursikhs such as Bhai Amrik Singh and Baba Baljit Singh to name a few are the only ones who actually take a very vocal and active stance on Beadbi against Maharajs Saroop or against the Kaum.

Baba Baljit Singh keeps on being thrown in Jail,,, is this a coincidence ??? No ... simple fact is that anyone who exposes the Choor Badal Family gets put in prison... I wouldnt be suprised if Bhai Amrik Singh was next to be locked up !!

Waheguru !!

Both Baba Harnam Singh ji and Bhai Amrik Singh have the interest of the Panth in their hearts, their approach to panthic work is different. Where both have strengths they also have weaknesess.

What we must realise is that their is a power struggle within the Damdami Taksal for leadership, Baba Harnam Singh ji is the official mukhi of the Taksal, a decision that Bhai Amrik Singh ji does not agree with.

Unfortunatley Baba Baljit Singh ji is seen as an opportunitist, by some, thus not taken seriously in Punjab panthic circles (not saying l agree with this).

We should focus on the positive work they and all Gursikhs are doing and not on the negative, unless the negative has an adverse impact on the panth (i.e. total gadari with evidence, i.e. agreement with GOI on settlement of Sikh grievancies aganist the state, like Sant Longowal).

I spoke with a Gursikh and he advised me that there are 3 ways to move forward in Punjab

1) Outright reject to have any links or association with any Poilitical Party and reject their legal system - Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala (DDT)

2) Join the currently existing parties and try to bring about change from within - Bhai Harnaam Singh Dhumma

3) refuse to associate with either party but pursue justice through the legal system - Navkiran Singh (Human Right Lawyer)

Above are 3 different approaches and i've listed only one example i feel fits that example.

Now which of these 3 approaches is the best approach? Had i been asked a few years back i would have said 1) outright rejection but now that i've lived alittle and i'm a bit more of a realist, i beleive that we actually need all 3 approaches. That's just how politics works!

I spoke with a Gursikh and he advised me that there are 3 ways to move forward in Punjab

1) Outright reject to have any links or association with any Poilitical Party and reject their legal system - Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala (DDT)

2) Join the currently existing parties and try to bring about change from within - Bhai Harnaam Singh Dhumma

3) refuse to associate with either party but pursue justice through the legal system - Navkiran Singh (Human Right Lawyer)

Above are 3 different approaches and i've listed only one example i feel fits that example.

Now which of these 3 approaches is the best approach? Had i been asked a few years back i would have said 1) outright rejection but now that i've lived alittle and i'm a bit more of a realist, i beleive that we actually need all 3 approaches. That's just how politics works!

Waheguru Paa Ji, Good post and i think it covers a wide range of approaches. I totally see your point of view BUT can 2) be implemented while upholding ultimate satkaar for SGGSJ Maharaj and the Kaum?

I had this exact conversation with a Singh on the way back from the 84 rally on the coach. My question to the Singh was how can we even try to make a change internally when even the voting system for the SPGC is totally corrupt i.e. voter's that were not eligible to vote were allowed to do so ???

Also Badal Sarkaar can stop and seize arms from coming in via afganistan and Pakistan but what about Opium and other drugs ?? How are they getting through so easily ??

It will probably take a lot of time to implement option 2 but do we honestly have that time ??? what will be left of punjab if this continues ??

Waheguru

We need to get into SGPC even those who disagree with the institution(i do disagree but i look at the bigger picture for betterment of the panth).If bhai harnaam singh dhumma can get in (being american citizen) then why cannot others? There is no point of disliking the institution by looking at the past blunders or predicting about future blunders...what matter is this moment- present moment- what can we do? We could whine about SGPC or we could be its member of SGPC (be part of team- help the team to grow).

Sikhs who live in the past and or future have both lost the plot, Sikhs who live at the present/current time strives to do seva/ make changes presently is - Satkar Jog, can do real seva effectively for bigger and beterment of the panth !!

Also same things applies in bhai harnaam singh dhumma case, people hate him to bits because they are still attached with their tribal mentality(pendu mentality) not GURMAT(gurmat is quite uchi than these tribal mentality/flame wars) and they cannot get pass over (gaddi issue over damdami taksal- just give bha harnaam singh an upsamparda of taksal and thats it- like how other samparda's - bhai dya singh ji/bhai dharam singh ji have done to avoid this issue) and look at the bigger picture- Khalsa Panth..!!..I thank Vahiguroo i m not a typical over zealous chela of any jatha or samparda..!!..Over zealous chelas are biggest troublemakers!!..they hide their own shortcomings by hiding behind jatha or samparda to fight their own tribal wars..just look at history- around any bhramgyani mahapursh - only 20% chelas are serious (genuine jaigaso , utam jaigaso-satkar jog), rest 80% are all useless idiots(manmukhs) who have lost the plot completely.!!

And another thing is, that Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma had never criticised Bhai Amrik SIngh over anything, even though Bhai Amrik Singh has a lot of hatred for Baba Harnam Singh. This is one thing that Bhai Amrik Singh could learn from, just stop the negativity of others, and get on with your own postivity.

Why waste time and breaths on looking at others, when we can do our own thing to help the Panth grow.

If you look at the history of Damdami Taksaal, the previous Jathedar passes on Jathedari to the next Jathedar.

Jathedar Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale, were announced Jathedar by Brahmgiani Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee, under the order by previous Jathedar (before Sant Jee) Sant Kartar Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale...

Dhumma has not been passed Jathedari by any Taksaal official. Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale are still the Jathedar - so trying to be Jathedar is going to lead to fail. Learn the history of Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Damdami Taksaal, then you can decide who's the Jathedar.

Dhumma is not living up to the standards of any of Taksaal Jathedars.

Dhumma is not Jathedar. Fullstop.

Dhumma is not living up to the standards of any of Taksaal Jathedars.

Baba Harnam Singh has been given jathedari by the students of Taksal, including Bhai Amrik Singh. Baba Ji is the jathedar, fullstop. If you believe he isnt go to Mehta and tell him. Then we will see what you actually are.

In what way isnt he living up to the standards?

General Shabeg Singh’s brother refuses Siropa at the hands of Dhumma

Amritsar, June 5 (YP Bureau)

In what could be termed as a big embarassment for Baba Harnam Singh Khalsa ‘Dhumma’, Bhai Beant Singh, the brother of General Shabeg Singh refused to take ‘Siropa’ at the hands of Baba Dhumma during a function organized at Akal Takht to honour the families of those killed inside Sri Darbar Sahib Complex during Operation Blue Star.

In a function organized Tuesday, just a day before Ghallughara Divas by Dal Khalsa, representatives of Damdami Taksaal, Akhand Kirtani Jatha, AISSF and Jatha Kar Sewa Sri Hazur Saheb had been invited by Dal Khalsa.

Baba Harnam Singh Khalsa ‘Dhumma’ was the chief guest at the event. Baba ‘Dhumma’ is the Chief of Damdami Taksal, Jatha Bhindran, Mehta and the president of Gurmat Sidhant Parcharak Sant Samaj.

Bhai Beant Singh, the brother of General Shabeg Singh had also been invited to be honoured but as he came to know about the presence of Baba ‘Dhumma’ and the fact that he would be receiving ‘Siropa’ at the hands of Baba ‘Dhumma’, he raised his objections and said that had he been told that Baba ‘Dhumma’ would be the Chief Guest and he shall be honouring him, he would not have come to receive the honour.

Bhai Beant Singh reportedly said that he did not recognize ‘Baba Dhumma’ as Chief of the Damdami Taksal and as such would not accept a Siropa at his hands.

He even said that he would not accept a Siropa in a function where Baba Dhumma was the Chief Guest. He expressed his displeasure saying that if Baba ‘Dhumma’ was to preside over the function, he should have been told before hand, so that he should have avoided coming to accept the honour.

Kanwar pal Singh, the Spokesman of Dal Khalsa, while admitting that this did happen, said that Dal Khalsa, as host, had offered an alternative by suggesting that they would get him honoured at the hands of some other leader but Bhai Beant Singh refused to accept Siropa in a function where Baba ‘Dhumma’ was the Chief Guest or was even present.

Kanwar pal Singh admitted that Bhai Beant Singh walked out without taking Siropa.

http://yespunjab.com/national/top-stories/item/3290-general-shabeg-singh%E2%80%99s-brother-refuses-siropa-at-the-hands-of-dhumma