Message From Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa Mukhi Damdami Taksal

You've explained why badal's sitting on a chair, you havent explained why Dhumma is hugging him like a Sant or Guru Sahib! This guy Dhumma lays claim to the dastaar (lineage) of Mahapurash like Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji, Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji and Sant Baba Kartar Singh Ji. You think they would ever be in a pose such as the below with Badal? This photo says alot about the relationship between the two of them.

Baba_Dhumma_Badal_feet.jpg

The chair issue in regards to Badal is minor what about the appointment of the Dusht Samedh Saini to DGP why has Sant Samaj stayed silent. Sumedh Saini his alleged to have Sikhs also Badal gave to ticket to dusht Izhar Alam.

If bhai Harnam Singh ji can come out in the media and openly say that the appointment of Sumedh Saini and giving to ticket to Izhar Alam was wrong then this would be great and he would immediately get respect from the Sikh Panth. We cannot have ties with a person that appoints killers of Sikhs.

Also why are Badal and Makkar saying that the Sikh memorial will only be a Gurdwara and have no pictures? I hope bhai Harnam Singh ji can shed more light on this. Surely the Sikh Memorial should have pictures and names of all shaheed of 1984 and other massacres by the Indian Govt.

Can you please clarify these points. I have nothing against bhai Harnam Singh ji and hope he has the best interests of the PAnth at heart but he should clarify above points - giving ticket to izhar alam, appointing Sumedh Saini, no pictures in Sikh Memorial.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

But the allegations which have been placed against Baba Harnam Singh are totally false. If anybody including Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala can prove this, take it to the Panj Singh Sahibaan at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, provide the proof take the media with them so nobody can go back on their word, then Harnam Singh will present himself at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib to accept and punishment given to him from the Panth.

Above pretty much sums it all..!!

If people got issues with him or anyone else for that matter (i.e - heretic darshan lal, jeonvala,dhunda), tarmala ji etc)), they should take it up to sri akaal takth sahib...no point claiming yourself "panthic" if you cannot go to sri akaal takth sahib and present your case !!!!

And if you think Sri akaal takth sahib jathedar is curropt or badal run etc, who is stopping you as individual to slowly work yourself up to get seat in SGPC to improve the situation, surely whining about it on the forums cannot and does not help..!!..as they say- its human nature to whine about the problems, but hardly any human walk the path to resolve those "problems". We all have this syndrome- aah cannot be arsed, some next singh will do the seva..!! ermm yeah ok..lol.

If bhai Amrik Singh ji was lying about bhai Harnam Singh ji visiting Radhswami leader then is wrong. However bhai Amrik Singh ji made this statement in front of thee media and we have taken him at his word. It would be good if this issue can be cleared.

Veer N30 Singh ji,

How can one get a seat in the SGPC, this is nearly impossible because first you need to join a political party either Congress or Akali Dal Badal which are both corrupt, there is no doubt on this. On a personal level I could never join hands with these parties or campaign for votes for them.

How would I campaign for Parkash Singh Badal while he is hiring dushts like Sumedh Saini to DGP and giving ticket to dusht Izhar Alam?

We could easily defeat Badal and Congress with combined effort of Panthic Jathebandis Maan, Bittu and Sampardas/Jathebandis - AKJ,Taksal,Nihangs e.t.c. We do not need to join hands with corrupt politicians and corrupt parties we can achieve success by forming a third front which has Naam Abhiyaasi, Rehitwaan Gursikhs and leaders with good political knowledge.

If all the Panthic leaders get together and form a plan to get control of SGPC we can get success.

No individual can can get chardi kale for panth unless they have apaar kirpa of Guru Sahib this needs to be a combined effort between Panthic Gursikhs and Panthic Leaders.

I think we are overestimating Badal/Captain and underestimating the potential of the Sikh Panth.

Lets set aside differences regarding maryada etc and get chard kale for panth first.

I repeat we will never get success by joining hands with Congress or Akal Dal Badal.

I hope Sant Samaj and bhai Harnam Singh ji can prove daas wrong.

Rabb Rake

osingh veer ji, time to wake up and see the reality...using anti panthic to take out another anti panthic is pretty common technique (whether its via journalism/information war fare/election/politics) and its called proxy war..proxy war is well accepted in the sikh misl back post guru's time and even around 1980's - you study the situation and adapt according to the situation....there are plenty of examples in sikh history to show that.

Whilst its good to be idealist but we must wake up to the reality and look at the bigger time-

If sikh start following raw ideals not realize the ground reality then we would be crushed..for eg its bit of exterme example but it fits in- its well known fact most of weaponry around 1980's time came from pakistan/ISI- everyone including panthic singhs looked at the bigger picture and decided to used those weapons from pakistan- they didn't let co-operation hinder just because- pakistan/ISI as a nation is hot bed for extermist/ jihadist who are not our "genuine freind" and ought to convert everyone to Islam..they knew pakistan is not a genuine freind- Sikh freedom fighters knew pakistan is using them for proxy war for bigger sinister cause but still sikh freedom fighters used pakistan help.!!....even self righteous elitist used them!!! ..according to panthic.org..they must be anti panthic then..lol

Look i am idealist too where i love to see- army of naam abhyasi singhs pargat infront of enemy and destroy all of enemies with star war weapons, but we need to wake up and face the reality and accept the fact- Vahiguroo work through mysterious ways and proxy war is one of them!!!!!

The chair issue in regards to Badal is minor what about the appointment of the Dusht Samedh Saini to DGP why has Sant Samaj stayed silent. Sumedh Saini his alleged to have Sikhs also Badal gave to ticket to dusht Izhar Alam.

If bhai Harnam Singh ji can come out in the media and openly say that the appointment of Sumedh Saini and giving to ticket to Izhar Alam was wrong then this would be great and he would immediately get respect from the Sikh Panth. We cannot have ties with a person that appoints killers of Sikhs.

Sant Samaj had straightaway made their feelings about saini being dgp and alam given a ticket, known to badal. Badal accepted their demand for alam to be dropped, but not for saini. Sant Samaj do not agree with this, but ultimately the responsibility lies with badal.

osingh, i know you arent a moorakh, but you sure giving me the impression you are an imbecile, and i say that as someone who knows you can do better, but you seem intent on making yourself look like a moorakh time after time.

I have time and time on this forum, told of example of history where Sikhs/Dal Panth had to unite with the killers of Sikhs for a certain cause. I have posted this a good few times on this forum, in topics where you have posted, are you telling me that you have never read them, or understood them?

Come on Bro! I know and you know that " Sikhs joining with the killers of Sikhs" has happened before. Or just come straight out and say it, that we can not or should not have ties with people like Nawab Kapur SIngh, Sultan Jassa Singh, and Sardar Jassa Sngh Ramgarhia.

Also why are Badal and Makkar saying that the Sikh memorial will only be a Gurdwara and have no pictures? I hope bhai Harnam Singh ji can shed more light on this. Surely the Sikh Memorial should have pictures and names of all shaheed of 1984 and other massacres by the Indian Govt.

The photos thing came about because someone complained the Gurdwara wouldm have pics of the shaheeds from the Khalistan movement. There are pics of Bhai Amrik SIngh and Gen Subeg SIngh in the gallery, and they have been there for years.

If bhai Amrik Singh ji was lying about bhai Harnam Singh ji visiting Radhswami leader then is wrong. However bhai Amrik Singh ji made this statement in front of thee media and we have taken him at his word. It would be good if this issue can be cleared.

Veer N30 Singh ji,

How can one get a seat in the SGPC, this is nearly impossible because first you need to join a political party either Congress or Akali Dal Badal which are both corrupt, there is no doubt on this. On a personal level I could never join hands with these parties or campaign for votes for them.

How would I campaign for Parkash Singh Badal while he is hiring dushts like Sumedh Saini to DGP and giving ticket to dusht Izhar Alam?

You would do it, by knowing that some sacrifices have to be made for the greater good of the panth. Sant Samaj has realised this.

We could easily defeat Badal and Congress with combined effort of Panthic Jathebandis Maan, Bittu and Sampardas/Jathebandis - AKJ,Taksal,Nihangs e.t.c. We do not need to join hands with corrupt politicians and corrupt parties we can achieve success by forming a third front which has Naam Abhiyaasi, Rehitwaan Gursikhs and leaders with good political knowledge.

If all the Panthic leaders get together and form a plan to get control of SGPC we can get success.

I think we are overestimating Badal/Captain and underestimating the potential of the Sikh Panth.

Im sorry to be blunt but you have no idea what you are talking about. Put all the Panthic Sikhs together and they are not bigger than Badal Dal votebank. I put my life on that.

I repeat we will never get success by joining hands with Congress or Akal Dal Badal.

I hope Sant Samaj and bhai Harnam Singh ji can prove daas wrong.

Sant Samaj dont have to prove anything to you.

Recently in the news, the ex-leader of the IRA, shook hands with the Queen of England, their enemy for almost 500 years. Why? Because the IRA knew that to acheive some of their aims, they had to give up some of the most fundamental republican principles, such as not recognising the Republic of Ireland (26 counties) and Northern Ireland. For many it was a bitter pill to swallow, but eventually they have seen the enormous progress made towards the re-unification of Irelands 32 counties, more than if they had carried on with their war campaign.

osingh, give it a rest. please.