Message From Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa Mukhi Damdami Taksal

No one is wanting to support Sumedh Saini, Taksal nor Sant Samaj have supported Sumedh Saini. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa did alot of things, some only which they could do, the question is, he done what he had to do, what are you doing? Sant Ji have woken the sleeping nation, but what are we doing?

These debates areguments could go on, but whats the point? Where isit getting us? Taking out grudges against each other sitting on a forum?

please inform yur baba jee that average people saw him go to the dera and leave

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Could it be that these people who claim to have seen Harnam Singh leave the dera are just stiring up trouble between both Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala and Harnam Singh?

There is no denying the fact that Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala does not like Harnam Singh due to Harnam Singh announcing Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale a Shaheed.

And come on at least be a little honest, is Harnam Singh really self appointed Jathedar? Or were they given Dastaarbandi? Were Sant Baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal Wale, Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji Ex Jathedar Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, Sant Baba Bhupinder Singh Ji Rara Sahib Jarg Wale, Baba Sarbjot Singh Ji Bedi and other Singhs not the people that gave Harnam Singh the Dastaar?

Whether or not you agree with him now or not, you cannot deny him being Mukhi or Acting Mukhi of Taksal.

Like I said before these debates areguments could go on, but whats the point? Where isit getting us? Taking out grudges against each other sitting on a forum? Dont always believe what is printed in the press.

The statement given by Damdami Taksal aka Gurinder Singh is attempting to whitewash what Bhai Amrik Singh Jee said as a 'personal grudge.'

Bhai Amrik Singh and the satkaar committee have always been the first on the spot when it came to beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib Jee and pakhandi saadhs.

What Bhai Amrik Singh Jee speaks, is the truth, and he would know as he as he was kicked out of mehta in 2005 along with other singhs close to Baba Thakur Singh Jee, when Dhumma sahib became the self appointed 'mukhi' of Taksaal, with the blessings of the Amrinder Singh government at the time.

Perhaps it should be worth mentioning that some singhs were locked up on false charges by police friends of Dhumma sahib and elder singhs were beaten up. But I'm sure that Bhai Amrik Singh Jee and other singhs can dictate the facts when asked.

Bhai Amrik Singh Jee could approach Sri Akaal Takht or SGPC to expose Dhumma sahib, but I'm sure, given the current political influences, this issue would be swept under the carpet as the 'mukhi' is best of buddys with the Badal administration.

Bhai Amrik Singh Jee isn't stupid, he doesn't need to waste his time trying to expose Dhumma sahib to the politically tainted establishment - as the truth will continue to reveal itself. Instead, him and singhs belonging to the jatha have committed themselves to the sewa of Guru and Panth and follow the bachans of Sant Jarnail Singh Jee - especially those bachans that are against siding with politicians.

Damdami Taksaal Ajnala follow the bachans of Brahamgiani Baba Thakur Singh Jee and will continue to do so - everything will become clear soon

Singh_comradz, bro, Bhai Amrik Singh does have a grudge against Baba Harnam Singh, whether it is personal or not, he does.

And you should stop saying that Baba Harnam Singh is self-appointed, benti, dont say this anymore, if you knew the ins and outs of this you wouldnt say it. As for the blessings of the Amrinder Singh govt, what basis do you say this on? I know that you are better than this.

No Singhs had any false charges on them as afar as I know, i could be wrong, but the SInghs were arrested for taking over a Taksal gurdwara that was under the control of Taksal of Mehta.

If Bhai Amrik SIngh took his charge to Sri Akal Takht Sahib and it was swept under the carpet, because as you say, the mukhi is the best of buddy with badal, then Bhai Amrik SIngh would have grounds to reveal this to the wider sangat would nt he? So it would be better if he has a charge to take it to Sri Akal Takht Sahib and present it. Otherwise every one could just say anything about anyone and then say "there's no point in taking it to Sro Akal Takht Sahib cos they are friends with such and such.

Bhai Amrik SIngh doesnt need to expose Baba Harnam Singh to the establishment, and neither is he trying to, he is trying to expose Baba Harnam Singjh to the wider sangat. What are the bachan of Sant Jarnail SIngh regarding grudges ? Let Bhai Amrik SIngh follow that bachan.

Ajnala group expect what to come clear soon? That Sant Jarnail Singh will return in human body soon?

DEAR MR DHUMMA REPRESANTIVE.

just spoke to bhai amrik singh ajnala... please inform yur baba jee that average people saw him go to the dera and leave.. we are not paprazzi nor do we have the time to take photos of you. there is no illaj for 'mare and mukre'

DEAR MR AJNALA REPRESENTATIVE (at least spell it right if you going to use big words)

so its still hearsay then?

Singh_comradz, bro, Bhai Amrik Singh does have a grudge against Baba Harnam Singh, whether it is personal or not, he does.

And you should stop saying that Baba Harnam Singh is self-appointed, benti, dont say this anymore, if you knew the ins and outs of this you wouldnt say it. As for the blessings of the Amrinder Singh govt, what basis do you say this on? I know that you are better than this.

No Singhs had any false charges on them as afar as I know, i could be wrong, but the SInghs were arrested for taking over a Taksal gurdwara that was under the control of Taksal of Mehta.

If Bhai Amrik SIngh took his charge to Sri Akal Takht Sahib and it was swept under the carpet, because as you say, the mukhi is the best of buddy with badal, then Bhai Amrik SIngh would have grounds to reveal this to the wider sangat would nt he? So it would be better if he has a charge to take it to Sri Akal Takht Sahib and present it. Otherwise every one could just say anything about anyone and then say "there's no point in taking it to Sro Akal Takht Sahib cos they are friends with such and such.

Bhai Amrik SIngh doesnt need to expose Baba Harnam Singh to the establishment, and neither is he trying to, he is trying to expose Baba Harnam Singjh to the wider sangat. What are the bachan of Sant Jarnail SIngh regarding grudges ? Let Bhai Amrik SIngh follow that bachan.

Ajnala group expect what to come clear soon? That Sant Jarnail Singh will return in human body soon?

Everythings been stated in the original post and is not without substance. It's up to you if you wish to disagree and believe that Dhumma sahib is the mukhi, and Bhai Amrik Singh Jee holds grudges.

I and many others don't hold that belief. But if you feel that you need to discuss this further singh sahib, then i've emailed you back with my number.

• 1 month later...

Wow, you guys need to step back from the computer for a minute and look at how ridiculous this he said, she said looks to the outside observer...

Don't forget that "Baba's" & "Sant's" are only human and can sometimes succumb to the same temptations that distract mere mortals like you and moi... Also some of these "baba's" have without doubt been placed in strategic positions to misguide decent sangat and strip them away from true Gursikhi jeevan (not all, but definitely a few!!).. Let a true Gursikh be defined by he or she's actions and not by the title bestowed on them by a few "hardcore" followers... Whenever, I think of what the modern day Sant's attributes should be, I am always reminded of Sant Jarnail Singh and the video where the bibi ji is trying to matha to him and he just side steps her, he doesn't lecture or scold her, he just continues on his path of humility, righteousness and selfless service...

WAHEGURU

• 2 weeks later...

To tell you the truth the taksal has been going far away from their roots with all this political stuff.Have a jathedar of the taksal who actually knows gian such as sant baba mohan Singh.He should have been the next jathedar after sant baba thakur Singh Ji.If real rehitvan Singh and knowledgeable Singh were heading stuff and forgetting politics then India would be a better place to live.