Message From Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa Mukhi Damdami Taksal

WOW AMRIK SINGH AJNALA MUST BE A PROPHET. THE BELOW IS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID WOULD HAPPEN IN A YOUTUBE CLIP.

Waraich gurdwara land was swapped with dera: Report

Perneet Singh/TNS

Amritsar, July 20

The SGPC sub-committee constituted to probe the alleged demolition of a gurdwara at Waraich village by the followers of a dera has stated in its report that the panchayat’s move to “shift” the gurdwara was justified and no sacrilege was perpetrated during the process. In its report, a copy of which is with The Tribune, the sub-committee said after the Army acquired land at Waraich village for its ammunition depot, only 200 families were left there while other people were rehabilitated. But, these 200 families too sold off their property later and migrated to other places.

“Only the house of Balwinder Singh Comrade was left in the village and he was the one who was taking care of the gurdwara as per Sikh ‘maryada’. But as he too had sold off his house, the panchayat was compelled to take a decision on the shrine,” the report said. Later, the panchayat and a few villagers “swapped” one-and-a-half kanal of the gurdwara land with the dera for a same-size plot adjoining the village’s other gurdwara. Besides, the dera management also gave a cheque of Rs 10 lakh as compensation for the gurdwara building. The amount was to be utilised to raise a "bunga" in the name of Mata Ganga Jee at Anandpur Sahib, the report states.

The panel stated that there were two ‘birs’ of Guru Granth Sahib at Waraich gurdwara and both of them were moved to Gurdwara Ramsar at Chhamb village as per the ‘maryada’. The report said no sacrilege was committed during the process.

Prominent residents of the village also told the panel that there was no forcible shifting of Guru Granth Sahib or demolition of the gurdwara building. They said everything happened with consensus.

Concluding its report, the panel said, “As all the residents of Waraich village have sold off their property and shifted to other places, it was not possible to manage the gurdwara affairs as per the ‘maryada’. In this situation, shifting the gurdwara was the right move and, hence, the decision to swap the gurdwara land and receive compensation for its building is also correct.”

The picture with Parkash Singh Badal, Badal for some reason was going to touch Harnam Singh's knee, but Harnam Singh stopped this, and touched Badals knee instead.

The picture says it all, you can make up whatever you want to try to lessen the besti of Baba Dhumma, but he did what he did.

Even if we had pics of baba dhumma meeting radha soami, what good would it do? We have pictures of Akaal Takhat Jathedar and other SGPC high heads like vedantti accepting RSS pictures with hindu devte and Guru Nanak's picture as equal and allowing beadbi while people are sitting in the audience on chairs in front of Maharaj and yet nothing happened.

Also, don't compare Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa to Baba Dhumma please, there is not even a close comparison by any stretch.

Sant Samaj had straightaway made their feelings about saini being dgp and alam given a ticket, known to badal. Badal accepted their demand for alam to be dropped, but not for saini. Sant Samaj do not agree with this, but ultimately the responsibility lies with badal.

osingh, i know you arent a moorakh, but you sure giving me the impression you are an imbecile, and i say that as someone who knows you can do better, but you seem intent on making yourself look like a moorakh time after time.

I have time and time on this forum, told of example of history where Sikhs/Dal Panth had to unite with the killers of Sikhs for a certain cause. I have posted this a good few times on this forum, in topics where you have posted, are you telling me that you have never read them, or understood them?

Come on Bro! I know and you know that " Sikhs joining with the killers of Sikhs" has happened before. Or just come straight out and say it, that we can not or should not have ties with people like Nawab Kapur SIngh, Sultan Jassa Singh, and Sardar Jassa Sngh Ramgarhia.

The photos thing came about because someone complained the Gurdwara wouldm have pics of the shaheeds from the Khalistan movement. There are pics of Bhai Amrik SIngh and Gen Subeg SIngh in the gallery, and they have been there for years.

You would do it, by knowing that some sacrifices have to be made for the greater good of the panth. Sant Samaj has realised this.

Im sorry to be blunt but you have no idea what you are talking about. Put all the Panthic Sikhs together and they are not bigger than Badal Dal votebank. I put my life on that.

Sant Samaj dont have to prove anything to you.

Recently in the news, the ex-leader of the IRA, shook hands with the Queen of England, their enemy for almost 500 years. Why? Because the IRA knew that to acheive some of their aims, they had to give up some of the most fundamental republican principles, such as not recognising the Republic of Ireland (26 counties) and Northern Ireland. For many it was a bitter pill to swallow, but eventually they have seen the enormous progress made towards the re-unification of Irelands 32 counties, more than if they had carried on with their war campaign.

osingh, give it a rest. please.

CAN YOU STOP MISBEHAVING HERE. YOU ARE CROSS ALL LIMITS OF SANITY.

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE MODERATORS ARE NOT TAKING ANY ACTION

IN THE FACE OF CONSTANT NAME CALLING AND INSULTING POSTS BY THIS IMPOSTOR.

We shouldn't make such discussions become personal. It should be healthy and we should admit when we're repeating ourselves excessively, this applies to everyone.

Me, you and the third guy. I made some mistakes on this thread probably, but that's how we learn, right?

With all due respect to everyone, no-one should be trusted in this age. Half of our problems will go away ONLY if we rely and trust solely on the basis of evidence presented and there is nothing wrong in that. I am no fan of baba dhumma or other political leaders but the age of trusting on other words is no more.

No offense but we balaities are too gullible to believe anything/everything.