Humble The Poet Tries To Imply That Guru Sahib Had Lust

TuhadaDaas

So this bhekhi takes the roop of Guru Sahib- dhari, dumalla and kara, acts totally opposite to what it represents, and then insults the great Satguru it is based on! Poser or what!

post-27313-0-48357500-1342791355_thumb.j

and then says this when he gets questioned:

(from facebook)

Guess I deleted my previous post prematurely... now there are plenty of folks who deserve to read it..

Y'all took one of the most beautifully enriched philosophies on life and perverted it into a Mindless Dogmatic Religion, and I should be ashamed and apologize for asking a question?

Don't quote ancient scriptures and cite one sided history to debate what recipe of life I should obediently follow, Mother Nature taught me how to think for myself.

people follow my movement because I don't judge and tell them how to live. the only thing I'll continue to preach is: THINK FOR YOURSELF

y'all saw a Turban & Beard and thought you found a poster boy to spread an Institutionalized superstition full of superhumans & invisible police officers; You were wrong, so leave... Zuckerberg built an exit up top, get the <banned word filter activated> out.

You act, roar & maybe even fight like Lions, but you still think like sheep... if y'all offended, I DONT CARE, I asked a simple question, that no one has yet to give me an answer to, now ppl are crying disrespect like I hurled Feces at them or something. If having the freedom to ask a question doesn't exits in your belief system, then you're serving as both the Guard & the Prisoner, and though I respect your right to believe it, I have no respect for the belief itself.

My only mistake here was assuming all the self-righteous sensi-bugs had already left my fan page years ago.

Lol this humble dude doesn't know himself what he believes in. On one hand he has a turban, beard, kara, and even the word "Khalsa" tattooed on himself, on the other hand he doesnt believe in Sikhi.

Also, he's 30 years old, acts like a teenager, and hangs out with them. That's just weird. On top of that, dude can't rap for <banned word filter activated>. He's a loser and a poser, just ignore him

Lol this humble dude doesn't know himself what he believes in. On one hand he has a turban, beard, kara, and even the word "Khalsa" tattooed on himself, on the other hand he doesnt believe in Sikhi.

Wrong, he doesn't believe in modern day "Sikhs" acting like their version/perspective of the religion is the be-all end-all way of Sikhi, many who see this sort of Talibinisation Sikhi occuring can relate.

HeatSikhingMissile I can't believe you are defending him. At the end of the day, he didn't genuinely ask that question. He said it out of sarcasm and blatant disrespect to Guru Ji. I had respect for him before, none at all now. Ironically, the way he asked that question and the futile attempts at defending himself went against his very name 'humble'. What an <banned word filter activated> this guy (not you but this so called 'humble' rapper) is.

How do you avoid Kaam when you are trying to make kids? Guru ji had 4 kids so...

I'm not implying that Guru ji was a bad guy, I'm just saying he was human like all of us. A better Sikh than us for sure, but at the end of the day he was still human.

How do you avoid Kaam when you are trying to make kids? Guru ji had 4 kids so...

I'm not implying that Guru ji was a bad guy, I'm just saying he was human like all of us. A better Sikh than us for sure, but at the end of the day he was still human.

If you think guru ji had sex, u are mistaken. doing even a little naam simran gives you powers, so god himself obviously has the power to do anything, therefore he didnt do it. I heard a kathavachak say that guru ji picked up some seeds and gave them to his wife, thats how she got pregnant. and think about baba buddha ji, how did he bless so many women with children?

kaam means desire, mostly for sex. having sex doesnt mean kaam, kaam is only if you indulge in it, or want more.

guru ji had three or more wives. one was his actuall wife, the others were bhagats in previous lives that did benti to guru ji that they get married to a guru in their next life. So guru ji being god, had to give them their wish.

this is only what i heard in katha. I dont know anything myself. So if im wrong please forgive me.

Show some respect when you refer to our Guru Sahibaans.

I just cannot believe the depth of shamelessness and disrespect shown here

by some "no all" writers.

If you think guru ji had sex, u are mistaken. doing even a little naam simran gives you powers, so god himself obviously has the power to do anything, therefore he didnt do it. I heard a kathavachak say that guru ji picked up some seeds and gave them to his wife, thats how she got pregnant. and think about baba buddha ji, how did he bless so many women with children?

kaam means desire, mostly for sex. having sex doesnt mean kaam, kaam is only if you indulge in it, or want more.

guru ji had three or more wives. one was his actuall wife, the others were bhagats in previous lives that did benti to guru ji that they get married to a guru in their next life. So guru ji being god, had to give them their wish.

this is only what i heard in katha. I dont know anything myself. So if im wrong please forgive me.

We can " please forgive" you but not your "lost" kathavachak for making guys like you get more and more "lost."