Krishna In Sikhism

New age hoddie sikh youths along with their smagams boyz can believe whatever they want but that does not change the fact that- kaal - death is limited to physical death of a body which everyone had to give up their body (that's why we were given shabad guru as eternal guru), death/kaal is limited to physical death, that there is NO black hole kaal in the spiritual world that one go in it and never come back up. Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawale- student of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale are on record saying on their recent visit- that sri krishan ji is in sachkhand, you can get the recording from member-sunny_love kirtan. Thats pretty consistent with all the other gyani samparadic mahapursh that i have spoken to, not even single gyani samparadic mahapursh says that krishan is not in sachkhand, they all say he is in sachkhand. After looking at fast positions held by all mahapursh about krishan ji in sachkhand, one must question their own shortcoming and understanding on subject of kaal and krishan instead of blowing things out of proportions in Gurmat and start using Gurmat to fight their own silly wars..!!

I am not saying my explanation earlier in this post is gospel truth, its just lame attempt and my understanding to explain the reasoning on subject kaal and krishan..take whatever you will!!

Great quote Jsinghz veer, it just further proves how guru maharaj ji wanted us to rise above from fanatic sargun upasaks of sargun avtars to nirgun saroop of Vahiguroo Ji (all prevading!)..thats i have been saying all along in this thread.

Great quote Jsinghz veer, it just further proves how guru maharaj ji wanted us to rise above from sargun avtars to nirgun saroop of Vahiguroo Ji (all prevading!)..thats i have been saying all along in this thread.

So can you also please try to rise above useless discussions about Rama, Krishna and

be grateful to be a Sikh who has no time for these so call avatars.

j singh please dont be negative and spoil the thread - All the avtars that came on earth were given powers by Guru Nanak Dev Ji - The Aad Guru, The one and only Anadi Sargun form of Nirankar as stated in Ang 1390 of Aad Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Nanak Dev Ji are the king of kings all other avtaars and great saints were given powers bu Guru Nanak Dev Ji as stated in Ang 1390 see the link below

http://www.srigranth...fb=0&Param=1390

j singh please dont be negative and spoil the thread - All the avtars that came on earth were given powers by Guru Nanak Dev Ji - The Aad Guru, The one and only Anadi Sargun form of Nirankar as stated in Ang 1390 of Aad Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Nanak Dev Ji are the king of kings all other avtaars and great saints were given powers bu Guru Nanak Dev Ji as stated in Ang 1390 see the link below

http://www.srigranth...fb=0&Param=1390

I agree with you pal veer ji.

But just a small observation, we need to be extremely careful on that we don't confine aad guru - sri guru nanak dev ji maharaj to only anadi sargun form of Nirankar only (like some at nanaksar do)- if we do we are falling traps like some hindus have done with their avtars, we are also opening room for ultra orthodox supremacist types to hijack this divine and pure vary concept of sri guru nanak dev ji- sargun form of nirankar to play with semantics all day long.

Gurmat is pure advait marg. Sargun and Nirgun (gyan of naam) are part of each other, cannot be seperated.

Most profound experience* of aad guru- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is Shabad Guru- Nirgun form (gyan saroop of naam)- advait sat chit anand chaitan parbhram Vahiguroo.!!!!

*Kaival Mukhti as opposed to four types of sargun mukhti.

Also singh bit off-topic but do you have any details on major vichar on sargun and nirgun of vahiguroo between baba nand singh ji maharaj and sant maharaj gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale? I know anand chamatkar ( as it was written by over zealous chela) is slightly biased on this..but any unbias analysis you can direct me to? I am extremely interested as to what occur in those vichars?

Stop wasting your time and energy on these so called avatars who have

no place in Sikhi.

complete and utter rubbish - you lack respect for those mahapurkhs who came and did great deeds in this world

N30 at this time no katha comes to mind but i will keep an eye out and ear