Krishna In Sikhism

It's complex subject singh..its understandable you misinterpret my post.

N30, I am not misinterpreting nothing.

Sikhi is a very simple to understand faith which beleives

IN ONE AND ONLY ONE WAHEGURU.

Main Sub Kich Chod Prabh Tuhi Dhaya

Aasaa, Fifth Mehl:

But I have renounced everything, and I meditate only on You, God. ||1||

Now, I am totally blissful, carefree and at ease.

While Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee was a vidiarthee of Sant Sunder Singh Bhindranwale, Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee in confidence went to Sant Sunder Singh and said that after doing immense kamai he (Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee) now see's millions of Sri Krishan Bhagwans everywhere he looks.

Sant Sunder Singh Jee smiled and said, don't be distracted by this, this is a nishanee that your are progressing in your avastha but you have only reached Karam Khand avastha as that's where Sri Krishan Bhagvaan resides. Sant Sunder Singh told him to continue to focus only on doing his Bani and Simran as his destination should only be Sach Khand.

On a side note, i asked Sant Hari Singh Randave wale a question while i drove Sant Jee to London about 1 yr ago. The question was "Are Sri Raam Chandar Jee & Sri Krishan Bhagvaan on the same level as Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee Maharaaj"

Sant Hari Singh said "They had great kamai but no-one can ever be on the level of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee Maharaaj"

Off course no one can be equal to Sri Guru Nanak Dev Nirankar!!

One of the member on ss.com, asked sant hari singh ji randhawale status of krishan ji, sant ji is on record saying - there was recording, he clearly said- krishan ji is in sackhand. you can ask sunny_love kirtan member for the video recording!!.

i m not sure what are the implications of that sakhi singh, i thought most sikh bhramgyani mahapursh without any doubt believe krishan maharaj is in sachkhand, so its best to ask sant hari singh ji randhawale do katha pointed out- overall position of krishan in Gurmat...obviously this type of topic is quite hot and comes up all the time on the forums.

Off course no one can be equal to Sri Guru Nanak Dev Nirankar!!

Someone asked sant hari singh ji randhawale, sant ji is on record saying - there was recording, he clearly said- krishan ji is in sackhand.!!.

i m not sure what are the implications of that sakhi singh, i thought most sikh bhramgyani mahapursh without any doubt believe krishan maharaj is in sachkhand, so its best to ask sant hari singh ji randhawale do katha pointed out- overall position of krishan in Gurmat...obviously this type of topic is quite hot and comes up all the time on the forums.

Bro, sounds like you're saying that sachkhand is heaven. That's not true. Sachkhand is the highest level of consciousness a Sikh can attain. It's when your mind merges with God. You become one with the Universe, and are thus liberated.

Sachkhand is both place and highest level of one's consciouness. Gurmat supports meta reality and both reality fully parvan in Gurmat.

Sachkhand is spiritual realm, bhramgyanis those who want to do more seva, more anand and more naam- they stay in sachkhand baikhunt with their individualistic consciousness connected with supreme consciousness fully and do naam jaap or sadh sangat, sangat with maharaj in sachkhand darbar or do seva in this earth gupt form or came back in this earth physically in agupt form

Sachkhand is also avastha after merging with nirgun chaitan bhram- Vahiguroo (one's intituation totally merged with all pervading vahiguroo).. For those individuals who have full desire to merge in Nirankar, after bhramgyan and after leaving their body they merge with - Vahiguroo ji and looses their individuality consciounesss . They merge with Vahiguroo and become one with Vahiguroo who is - Sat (truth/ sarabvypak-everywhere) chit - supreme consciouness and anand- ever blissful

This is what Guru ji says of Sachkhand

karam kha(n)dd kee baanee jor ||

In the realm of karma, the Word is Power.

thithhai hor n koee hor ||

No one else dwells there,

thithhai jodhh mehaabal soor ||

except the warriors of great power, the spiritual heroes.

thin mehi raam rehiaa bharapoor ||

They are totally fulfilled, imbued with the Lord's Essence.

thithhai seetho seethaa mehimaa maahi ||

Myriads of Sitas are there, cool and calm in their majestic glory.

thaa kae roop n kathhanae jaahi ||

Their beauty cannot be described.

naa ouhi marehi n t(h)aagae jaahi ||

Neither death nor deception comes to those,

jin kai raam vasai man maahi ||

within whose minds the Lord abides.

thithhai bhagath vasehi kae loa ||

The devotees of many worlds dwell there.

karehi ana(n)dh sachaa man soe ||

They celebrate; their minds are imbued with the True Lord.

sach kha(n)dd vasai nira(n)kaar ||

In the realm of Truth, the Formless Lord abides.

kar kar vaekhai nadhar nihaal ||

Having created the creation, He watches over it. By His Glance of Grace, He bestows happiness.

thithhai kha(n)dd ma(n)ddal varabha(n)dd ||

There are planets, solar systems and galaxies.

jae ko kathhai th a(n)th n a(n)th ||

If one speaks of them, there is no limit, no end.

thithhai loa loa aakaar ||

There are worlds upon worlds of His Creation.

jiv jiv hukam thivai thiv kaar ||

As He commands, so they exist.

vaekhai vigasai kar veechaar ||

He watches over all, and contemplating the creation, He rejoices.

naanak kathhanaa kararraa saar ||37||

O Nanak, to describe this is as hard as steel! ||37||

This is what I gather

- The realm of Karma deals with the cycle of life and death we are trapped in. The Word (Naam) gives us the power to liberate ourselves from this cycle.

- The warriors of power and spiritual heroes are within our mind. I would guess that they are fighting the 5 evils that plague us.

- Sita is referenced for her beauty. Guru ji says that this area of the mind contains such beauty.

- People who attain this level of consciousness don't fear death or deception

- All over the world, devotees live in this state. They celebrate, because they have become one with God.

- Sachkhand is the realm of truth within the mind

- Then Guru ji describes the infinite universe. He sees this because he has become one with everything.

- In the end, even Guru ji says that it is extremely hard to put into words what this feels like.