Guest History

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Wjkk Wjkf,

ok to start first. I visited this site because i was gonna ask a PRETTY much similar question, not because i didn't meet the Babaji in real, but because I have seen and ENCOUNTERED (yes i really did) one of his visits to a Gurudwara Sahib in UK (lets say we keep the location hidden for xyz reasons).

So, firstly. There is no problem with matha tek, even though it is a cultural thing and SHOULD NOT be linked to religion (not sikhi specially).

Secondly, I have seen the babaji ALLOWING matha tek, even though it was all bibiya and its their fault completely, but he ALLOWED it. nowwwwww...hold on a second, dont jump to conclusion that i am wrong in my opinion. I am saying this because...he was not just NOT stopping bibiya from matha tek but he also was giving the Fruits parshaad by doing some mantar jaap and also...he was giving them some JAL as form of amrit. Apparently all this was happening with those nihang singhs standing right there behind him and making jokes and laughing and busy among themselves.

So, i had to ask the committe to stop this but they didnt...so i had to take up the mic and ask the babaji to take the bibiya out of darbar Sahib because no one was doing Chaur sahib and all bibiya were running to matha tek him and get those parshaad while men were busy holding the blessed fruit and Jal for them. And Granthi was busy distributing Karah Parshaad, but apparantely bibiya were not interested in Karah parshaad and wanted fruits and Jal from babaji.

So they left at once after my announcement to Lnagar hall..where same thing conitnued.

anywas..later it was sent as a message to committe that BABAJI FELT INSULTED since he was asked to take bibiya outside to Langar hall for his chores.

and the committe being bhagats of Babaji from long time....asked me to NOT REPEAT it again..even if bibiya does matha tek to him in presence of Guru Granth Sahib ji.....as he is about to visit the Gurudwara again the coming month.

So, yea...thats what i experienced and instructions are for me to NOT speak a word..since Nihang singhs and Babaji felt insulted last time.

• 2 years later...
On 8/25/2015 at 1:29 AM, Guest Guest said:

Wjkk Wjkf,

ok to start first. I visited this site because i was gonna ask a PRETTY much similar question, not because i didn't meet the Babaji in real, but because I have seen and ENCOUNTERED (yes i really did) one of his visits to a Gurudwara Sahib in UK (lets say we keep the location hidden for xyz reasons).

So, firstly. There is no problem with matha tek, even though it is a cultural thing and SHOULD NOT be linked to religion (not sikhi specially).

Secondly, I have seen the babaji ALLOWING matha tek, even though it was all bibiya and its their fault completely, but he ALLOWED it. nowwwwww...hold on a second, dont jump to conclusion that i am wrong in my opinion. I am saying this because...he was not just NOT stopping bibiya from matha tek but he also was giving the Fruits parshaad by doing some mantar jaap and also...he was giving them some JAL as form of amrit. Apparently all this was happening with those nihang singhs standing right there behind him and making jokes and laughing and busy among themselves.

So, i had to ask the committe to stop this but they didnt...so i had to take up the mic and ask the babaji to take the bibiya out of darbar Sahib because no one was doing Chaur sahib and all bibiya were running to matha tek him and get those parshaad while men were busy holding the blessed fruit and Jal for them. And Granthi was busy distributing Karah Parshaad, but apparantely bibiya were not interested in Karah parshaad and wanted fruits and Jal from babaji.

So they left at once after my announcement to Lnagar hall..where same thing conitnued.

anywas..later it was sent as a message to committe that BABAJI FELT INSULTED since he was asked to take bibiya outside to Langar hall for his chores.

and the committe being bhagats of Babaji from long time....asked me to NOT REPEAT it again..even if bibiya does matha tek to him in presence of Guru Granth Sahib ji.....as he is about to visit the Gurudwara again the coming month.

So, yea...thats what i experienced and instructions are for me to NOT speak a word..since Nihang singhs and Babaji felt insulted last time.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Harkirat Singh

Some sangat are requesting copies of Baba Joginder Singh jis kirtan and katha.

Can anyone reading please help by sending files on whatsapp to 07968 143546

Thank you so much.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 1 year later...