Getting To God

There is only God and no other. The word Satguru is a synonym for God. So if there is only God find out who 'you' are that thinks that they are separate from God. Then you'll find out that there was never any getting to God because there never was a you. Find out who is seeking. Who are you?

Please listen to Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh's katha on sathguru and getting to God. This does not sound like what you have wrote. I would go with Sant Jees vichar, because he is a mahapursh. His bachan and gian is much higher than anyones and should be respected as a true bhagat..

provide the evidence that states the Bhagat are Muslim and Hindus. Gurbani directly tells us that Bhagat Kabir Ji Maharaj says he is not a Muslim. Satguru Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj also says it and provides the evidence that Bhagat Kabir Ji Maharaj also said he is not a Muslim.

People need to do more research and contemplate over Gurbani before labeling great souls as Hindu and Muslim. Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj came from a Hindu family, does that make him a Hindu? Do your research!!!!

When Guru Said "there is no hindi, no muslim" i think he dismantled the boundaries created by mans religion.

maybe if Guru Nanak Dev Ji came today he would say "there is no hindu, no muslim, no sikh" ... who needs names associated to religion...

we're born sikh...all of us ... sikh: Seekers of truth, learners, disciples. and i'm pretty sure when we all progress on the spritual path and attain sachkhand we will also not call ourselves by any religion...then there'll be one religion of love which all creation is part of...no religious names and boundaries required.

So i'm not surprised that bhagats didnt label themselves as muslims or hindus .... but one thing they all were is 'seekers of the truth' and they became true khalsa at the end of it...i.e. complere pure beings..

There is only God and no other. The word Satguru is a synonym for God. So if there is only God find out who 'you' are that thinks that they are separate from God. Then you'll find out that there was never any getting to God because there never was a you. Find out who is seeking. Who are you?

I think this is what we'll find...that there never was a seperate me and god...we were always one...just the illusion of seperateness created by mind and ego.

Once we start to explore our own consciousness we'll be able to comfirm this ourselves.

People think the journey to sachkhand will take us to such a far place. I think it occurs all within us...we dont need to move anywhere...just close you eyes, start to seperate yourself from the chattering mind and start to really look and listen to what lies within...withdrawing attention is what it's all about.

very exciting journey i must say :)

When Guru Said "there is no hindi, no muslim" i think he dismantled the boundaries created by mans religion.

maybe if Guru Nanak Dev Ji came today he would say "there is no hindu, no muslim, no sikh" ... who needs names associated to religion...

we're born sikh...all of us ... sikh: Seekers of truth, learners, disciples. and i'm pretty sure when we all progress on the spritual path and attain sachkhand we will also not call ourselves by any religion...then there'll be one religion of love which all creation is part of...no religious names and boundaries required.

So i'm not surprised that bhagats didnt label themselves as muslims or hindus .... but one thing they all were is 'seekers of the truth' and they became true khalsa at the end of it...i.e. complere pure beings..

Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj said in his tenth form as Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj, that i am Singh. Satguru will never say i am not a Sikh. We can't classify Hindu and Sikh or Muslim and Sikh or any other religion and Sikh as the same. Satguru made it very clear, that he is a Sikh. Satguru Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji Maharaj is a Sikh. The Gurus said they are Sikhs because a Sikh follows Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj and bows to all of Gurbani with body, mind, and deed.

Many have diluded the meaning of Sikh to fit their lifestyle, but Satguru never stopped calling himself a Sikh.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the same is Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Would Guru Gobind Singh Ji ever say there are no such things as Sikhs and Khalsa?