Healthy And Simple Recipies

DaljitKaur24

Healthy And Simple Recipies  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like there to be a topic about healthy yet simple recipies?

1/4 cup of flour. Saute the onion first. And then add little bit of butter and put the flour in it and cook it for like 3 minz till slightly light brown. Then add half and half to it and add half and half and water(or vegetable broth) and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Then add the onions, carrots, and the broccoli. Then simmer for another 15 minutes and add the cheese. Enjoy.

I think it tastes just like it!

DaljitKaur, do you realise that fruits have got plentiful amounts of sugar and that adding processed white sugar- like you suggest is not advisable if you want to make a ''healthy'' recipe. Sugar makes the body weaker, sugar should never be purchased in its processed form.

First of all I do suggest on the bottom that if you want it to be healthy then leave out the sugar cheese etc. I personally don't put sugar into the smoothies because like you mentioned they have plenty of sugar already in them but those who are not used to eating or drinking stuff without sugar can add little bit at first and they will realize it's too sweet and therefore will slowly start avoiding it. I consider myself healthy but I don't completely avoid those "non healthy" foods. It's hard for me just like for anyone else. But the trick is to use in moderation. I personally use truvia which is much better than regular sugar because it's a natural sweetner.

Thanks for pointing it out. But I do mention it that avoid those to make it healthy but I want to post the recipe as a whole therefore readers can better judge what they should or shouldn't take out of the recipe.

Sun Chips used to be my favorites until one day I came to know that it has meat product in it, so does all Doritos. Roughly 90% of chips we see in market has some sort of meat product (beef, chicken). Frito lays classic and few others are safe for vegetarians.

Sun Chips used to be my favorites until one day I came to know that it has meat product in it, so does all Doritos. Roughly 90% of chips we see in market has some sort of meat product (beef, chicken). Frito lays classic and few others are safe for vegetarians.

The stealth trolling of crisps with meat products is a dodgy practice. I don't see the need for it although I guess there must be if they do it so much.

Veggie Sandwich

Ingredients:

1. Vegetables of your choice(Zuccinni, eggplant, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers)

2. Olive oil

3. Salt and Pepper

4. Italian seasoning

5. Bread(whole grain bread)

6. Cheese(of your choice. Or leave it out to be totally healthy)

7. Lettuce

8. Hummus

Method:

1. Slice veggies of your choice in about the same shape(Big pieces to cover the bread)

2. In a bowl toss those veggies with olive oil, salt, pepper, italian seasoning and grill till you get nice golden grill marks.

3. Take your bread and spread hummus on it and lettuce onand then add the grilled veggies. Then add cheese of your choice if you want and then add few more veggies on top.

3. You can grill the entire sandwich one more time if you want or else Enjoy!