Healthy And Simple Recipies  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like there to be a topic about healthy yet simple recipies?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WJKK WJKF So I wanted to start a new topic about healthy yet simple recipies. But I wanted to take a poll if people would agree and like to have this topic? Thanks

Some mitha? Dates & coconut laddos ingredients : 200 gms dates 100 gms desicated coconut 100 gms finely chopped cashewnuts (should look like grated cheese, i don't know how else to describe

Healthy Salad Ingredients: 1. Salad of your choice 2.Low Fat Ranch(w/o eggs) 3. Cucumber 4. Tomatoes 5. Crutons Method: 1. Chop lettuce in bit size pieces(don't make it too small), also dice c

Apricot Smoothie

Ingredients:

1. Apricots(You can also use peaches or nectarines if you prefer)

2. Sugar(According to taste)

3.1/4 Plain Yogurt(adjust according to your taste)

4. 1/4 cup Milk(adjust according to taste. Add more if you don't like the smoothie to be too thick)

5. Ice

Method:

1. Slice apricots and put it into the blender with Sugar and yogurt.

2. Put milk in there also to help the mixture get going.

3. Also put ice if you want to. Mix everything together until all of the apricots are nicely mixed in .

4. Taste and if you need to add anything else in feel free

Enjoy!

Healthy Salad

Ingredients:

1. Salad of your choice

2.Low Fat Ranch(w/o eggs)

3. Cucumber

4. Tomatoes

5. Crutons

Method:

1. Chop lettuce in bit size pieces(don't make it too small), also dice cucumbers and tomatoes.

2. Add little or as much dressing to coat the salad mixture and add the crutons in it.

3. Put it in the fridge for a little bit about half an hour or so and eat!

Enjoy!!

• Like 1

Some mitha?

Dates & coconut laddos :)

ingredients :

200 gms dates

100 gms desicated coconut

100 gms finely chopped cashewnuts (should look like grated cheese, i don't know how else to describe) :p

100 gms finely chopped almonds

Mix all the above ingredients so they form a nice dough. Using your hands, make small laddos and they're ready to eat.. No cooking required :)

• Like 2
Some mitha?

Dates & coconut laddos :)

ingredients :

200 gms dates

100 gms desicated coconut

100 gms finely chopped cashewnuts (should look like grated cheese, i don't know how else to describe) :p

100 gms finely chopped almonds

Mix all the above ingredients so they form a nice dough. Using your hands, make small laddos and they're ready to eat.. No cooking required :)

Wow who would have thought ladoos are this wasy to make? They are probably very sweet though? Oh well you need a cheat day once in a while too!!! Hahaha. The dates are to be kept whole or you need to chop them? Thanks for sharing deffo gonna try it out!!

Hunji they are very sweet :) You can always add more nuts so it could balance that somewhat.. Also you needn't make big laddos, make small tiny ones and enjoy :) The dates (seedless are easily available) need to be chopped as well and then kneaded alongwith the nuts.. :)

i would have thought a simple chips and sauce is healthy... but i guess not... :lol2:

Hahaha..simple chips? which ones are those? lolz..Well I guess they are good once in a while...the only chips I like are Sun Chips they are multigrain and pretty good and not oily. Try them out!

Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie

Ingredients:

1. Slices of Watermelon

2. Strawberries(couple of them. about 5-6 depends on you)

3. milk(enough to get the smoothie going. Add little or as much as you want.)

4. Sugar(if desired)

5. Ice Cubes

Method:

1. Put everything in blender and blend away.

Enjoy!

P.S- Add lowfat milk and avoid sugar to make it super healthy!

Hahaha..simple chips? which ones are those? lolz..Well I guess they are good once in a while...the only chips I like are Sun Chips they are multigrain and pretty good and not oily. Try them out!

hahahah, loool i use a halogen oven for my chips... they only heat them and there less less oil!!! hahaha you know i am sooo going to look into shops for sun chips... lol

hahahah, loool i use a halogen oven for my chips... they only heat them and there less less oil!!! hahaha you know i am sooo going to look into shops for sun chips... lol

Oh that's great then. You know you can make them healthy. Like make pico de gallo sauce at home and eat with your chips very delicious, fresh, and healthy. Now I'm not sure what's the exact method of the sun chips but i'm sure they were also fried lolz. But to me they taste much less oily then like lays or like ruffles. I guess that's my excuse lolz. But I don't even remember the last time I had them. So it's kind of good to avoid it all together but it's definitely not easy to do!