Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rav singh

Radha Soami

Guest Rav singh

Is it wrong for me a as a true SIKH to not like the cult known as radha soami, there so called leader wears a turban has a beard and yet changes the name in the guru granth where ever it says nanak they change it to there own living gurus name...!!!!!! disgusting ...!!! i better stop here as have lots more to say and i am getting very angry

i think that changing the name of Nanak in GGSJ is pretty wrong.... but we cannot judge, yes we can get nagry n swear ns hout and have a rant about it.... but unless we do somehting personally like confront these people then these actions are useless....Let God judge these people, remember were not here forever but Mahraj is :)

Chin up singh

btw what is radha soami?

Fateh

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• shaving is the simply WORST thing you could do as apart from busting your amrit  you will also cut finer hair causing thicker , longer regrowth . Try to control your blood sugar by PCOS diet , reduce /eliminate dairy and processed foods as extra xenoestrogens and mammalian estrogen will make your body create more androgens and create more male like hairs . https://thekindlife.com/blog/2013/04/treat-pcos-polycystic-ovarian-syndrome-with-vegan-plant-based-diet/ if you sort out your diet the hair will normalise , drinking peppermint tea daily will help also
    • Shame on you for being excessively sensitive like a wilting flower. 
    • What point are  you trying to make?  Do you think that Gurbani contradicts itself? On the one hand it says that we are not Hindus (or Muslims). Given the fact that that line says "my body and breath belong to Allah and Raam", do you think that that means that, here, Allah and Ram are two distinct gods, and they hold a 50-50 percent stake in your body and breath? All that the line means is that Guru ji is saying that there's only one God, call him Allah or Ram, whatever. And he owns my body and breath. In no sense does the line negate the earlier line that we are neither Muslims or Hindus.
    • Seriously? I would say most of the white people becoming Hindu and Buddhist are not big intellectuals. They just hear something on the surface level from some Hindu/Buddhist preacher and latch on to this. By "tolerant and peaceful" do you mean the violent eradication of Buddhists from India by Hindus? Or you violent attempted eradication of Muslims from Buddhist countries like Thailand and Sri Lanka?

Important Information

Terms of Use