Fauja Singh Mockery By Ndtv

Pyara

Any attempts at satire or on-the-nose humour from Indian media sources invariably comes across as tacky and embarrassing. It's hard to pull-off that kind of humour when it doesn't come naturally; copying other nation's (usually western) humour and satire doesn't cut it as it's completely alien to the Indian culture! They fail to understand this.

True genius satirical comedy is something like Brass Eye from Chris Morris and Armando Ianucci.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPfusXpVmw

Disgusting, i only watched little bit, couldn't take the mockery..its quite painful to see how they make mockery of 1984 and bhai fauja singh ji...We need sensible calm but calculated video response to this video, its because bulland singhs like fauja singh who are age at 101 who are still running, its because of that "bulandi" sikhs saved izat for helpless hindus across the nation. If it wasn't for singhs, hindustan would have been mullasthan, all these hindus had their sunnat by now.. what a ungrateful bunch of pricks (not all ) but whoever made this video!!

This is no way Satirical but an absolute Mockery of the Sikh roop, the 1984 massacres and Fauja Singh!

Warning. You will find elements of this video offensive, I certainly did!

The only thing that made me laugh was their attempt at running a "Late Night" show. Otherwise this was a complete pile of doggie doo and very offensive. Let's see how far they get if they have a joke sketch with a fat, bald Hindu priest.

For the record, i thought the piece was very poor and insensitive with its reference to 1984 and where he is crushed under a truck at the end. Given what Fauja Singh has achieved - they should have picked other targets - perhaps Badal!

However, we can't rush to a knee <banned word filter activated> reaction to complain about such material all the time. It makes us look highly sensitive and highly strung; we are better than that.

..is it really ok to complain about this, but feel comfortable writing phrases like.."These stupid Hindus piss me off feel like grabin a ak-47 and shovin it up their arse!.."

Its easy to rip the piss out of hindus... they are in no position to point at any community and laugh... least of all Sikhs!!! their pandits came running to 9th guru sahib crying and begging for us to save their faith.... guru hargobid sahib saved there raja's and enabled them to celebrate diwali, they hid behind great sikhs crying "help us, o help us you brave handsome sikhs... we cant look after our women or children, O please help us". - whilst wearing dhotis!.. we have saved their faith more times then they have ate hot roti!!

it doesnt take high level itelligance for someone to make a video of indira twirling around like a ballerina as justice is pumped into her body. then, give the video a bollywood touch... and have her singing "chuma chuma de de... chuma chuma de de chuma" as shes twirling around - its not a hard ridicule the pain of others.

i hope all these "i love india" sikhs are getting the message now - if not... then God help them!!

WAKE UP CALL!!! Look at how a few moths back there was a parody ad by ashton kutcher makin fun of an indian geezer, n it got taken off coz of indian complaints of bein "racist", where r those ppl wen sardars r made fun of in films/ads??

I agree. It seems the Indians can dish it out, but they don't take it very well.

LOL at 0:40