Fauja Singh Mockery By Ndtv

Pyara

I am not surprised by this video and not at all outraged.

Why I am not outraged -

First of all, it just proves Khalsa is in Chardi Kala, if Khalsa is in Chardi Kala, only then we will have "Shariks (Punjabi word)" jealous of our success. This just proves how a Sikh man of 101 yrs running a marathon signifying glory of entire Sikh nation around the globe, has not gone down the chest of "Shariks" very well.

Why I am not surprised - I have seen and heard all this earlier, a group of 8-9 Hindu folks (mixture of Jindal/Sharma/Verma etc. in my college mess (in Punjab) laughing during evening meal, how we killed these <banned word filter activated> Sikhs, how we cut their beards, removed their turbans, in Punjabi "Daura duara ke maara tha saalon ko" how we r*ped their women etc. in 1984 and then laughing HAHAHAHA. What is being shown in this video is just a very polished conversation of what happens in their private discussions, in which they laugh over how they murdered our fellow Sikhs and carried out the Sikh genocide.

Let's not enter into passing cheap comments over their religion, religious practises etc. It suits them more, remember Bhagat Kabir jee's baani "Nindo Nindo moko log Neendo", and probably Bhagat Fareed Jee's baani "Fareeda bure da bhala kar, Gussa man naan Handa".

But now, they are unable to digest the glory of Khalsa nation again ...

Guys, its my personal observation not all hindus are bad. Most vicious against sikhs are hindu punjabis- arya samaji bhramin types who hate the idea of khalsa which bought all the caste together, extradited the caste system..they hate it and they also hate the idea of how nirmale(scholary knights of khalsa) regardless of caste managed to get all indic vidya (ayurveda/homepathy etc) and spreading them for free without going through them..hehe... hence, they cannot be superior anymore...we need to do isolate/locate hostile cults within hinduism like- arya samajis, rss/bjp and captalize on them instead of going against all hindus - who are not ought to get sikhs, they go along with sikhs just fine. My own personal experience- I work with four hindus- one bengali hindu, tamil hindu, arya samaji (biggest culprit), maharastran hindu..they belong to different orders..bengali hindu (shiv shakat), maharastran hindu, tamil hindu have extreme respect for sikhs, sikhs contributions, against indian gov't attitude towards sikhs and whole punjab human rights..they respect sant jarnail singh bhindranwale as warrior who stood up against curropt indian gov't just like recently swami ram dev showed his support for operation blue star memorial..only person at work i don't go along fine is arya samaji..he is the one always harping about bjp rss akhand hindu crap..i have put him in his place couple of times so has other hindu collegues...so lets try playing smart, first try to see which type of hindus are vicious- isiolate them and then push them to the wall!!!

Everyone should watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP5qMuefmyA

"Mehn ne aaj taak deviee kadhee bahmar hunda delhiya delhiowa kahkah rajzii hunda!" - Fauja Singh Ji

Everyone should watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP5qMuefmyA

"Mehn ne aaj taak deviee kadhee bahmar hunda delhiya delhiowa kahkah rajzii hunda!" - Fauja Singh Ji

some people already tweeting on this stupid channel's twitter account

let them know what they have done

tweet to the max

http://twitter.com/JayHind

post-3896-0-89389500-1343708859_thumb.jp

post-3896-0-00952600-1343709106_thumb.jp

Thanks to Upinder Randhawa who started this campaign by letting everyone know about this. And from his twitter it seems like everyone is posting on this channel's twitter but the tweets are not visible on the channel's account. May be they are deleting them all and not able to reply.

Below is the link to Upinder Randhawa's twitter account

http://twitter.com/UpinderRandhawa

http://twitter.com/#...h/%23faujasingh

many recent tweets can be seen from above link about fauja singh and are also being posted on the channel's twitter but it seems like they have blocked people from posting on their twitter. I am not a twitter user though i have an account but I am not sure if it is possoble.

- I work with four hindus- one bengali hindu, tamil hindu, arya samaji (biggest culprit), maharastran hindu..they belong to different orders..bengali hindu (shiv shakat), maharastran hindu, tamil hindu have extreme respect for sikhs, sikhs contributions, against indian gov't attitude towards sikhs and whole punjab human rights..

I have similar friends, but the Tamil / Bengali / Marathi guys don't like themselves to be called "Hindus". They say, "We are not "hindus"", specifically the Bengali and Tamil guys get very outraged on hearing the word "hindu". They say there identity has been hijacked similar to ours ...