Fauja Singh Mockery By Ndtv

Pyara

I think there's a few modern Indians like the author Arundhati Roy who can see the wood from the trees, and have clocked exactly what modern India is about, as well as its sordid past. But they are a minority and have a very small voice amongst the uber-patriotic, rabble-rousers who believe India is perfect in all senses.

Sounds very much like another nation on Earth, although to be fair, most of them are clocking on that they aren't so perfect.

I am not surprised by this video and not at all outraged.

Why I am not outraged -

First of all, it just proves Khalsa is in Chardi Kala, if Khalsa is in Chardi Kala, only then we will have "Shariks (Punjabi word)" jealous of our success. This just proves how a Sikh man of 101 yrs running a marathon signifying glory of entire Sikh nation around the globe, has not gone down the chest of "Shariks" very well.

Why I am not surprised - I have seen and heard all this earlier, a group of 8-9 Hindu folks (mixture of Jindal/Sharma/Verma etc. in my college mess (in Punjab) laughing during evening meal, how we killed these <banned word filter activated> Sikhs, how we cut their beards, removed their turbans, in Punjabi "Daura duara ke maara tha saalon ko" how we r*ped their women etc. in 1984 and then laughing HAHAHAHA. What is being shown in this video is just a very polished conversation of what happens in their private discussions, in which they laugh over how they murdered our fellow Sikhs and carried out the Sikh genocide.

Let's not enter into passing cheap comments over their religion, religious practises etc. It suits them more, remember Bhagat Kabir jee's baani "Nindo Nindo moko log Neendo", and probably Bhagat Fareed Jee's baani "Fareeda bure da bhala kar, Gussa man naan Handa".

But now, they are unable to digest the glory of Khalsa nation again ...

1984 could easily happen again. Sikhs who live outside the Punjab say that the hatred is more indirect and under the covers but could easily be activated by the state if they wanted as in Gujarat only a few years ago. I can't believe all those who still think that India cares about Sikhs. The Jews thought they had money and influence in Europe to control things but many Governments turned on them and they decided they must get a homeland.

I can't believe all those who still think that India cares about Sikhs.

exactly thats wat i cant bloody work out, is HOW the eff pro-india sikhs lick the tri-colour flag?? I dont care if khalistan is made and it subsequently becomes THE MOST corrupt country on the planet. atleast in our own country sikhs will make the rules and if sikhs create a movement (like the kharkoo 80s'/90's movement), atleast we wont have brahmins buttin in!! look at syria, egypt, libya etc who have managed 2 create movements 2 overthrow their repective govts.

If khalistan was made right now, badal/fake dera babas/bajrang dal/rss/bjp wud all b assasinated right now, jus like how sooo many top officers/journos n politicians were assasinated by kharkoo fighters durin the 80's n 90's. But it doesnt help wen we have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many backstabbers in r kaum its embarrasin.

exactly thats wat i cant bloody work out, is HOW the eff pro-india sikhs lick the tri-colour flag?? .

I think Sikhs in India are in a tough position. They can't criticize the government without coming off as Khalistani separatists. If Baba Ramdev or Anna Hazare were Sikhs, they would have disappeared just like Jaswant Singh Khalra. I think that's why some Indian Sikhs go out of their way to prove their patriotism. The funny thing is, they don't display that fervent loyalty once they leave India.

I think Sikhs in India are in a tough position. They can't criticize the government without coming off as Khalistani separatists. If Baba Ramdev or Anna Hazare were Sikhs, they would have disappeared just like Jaswant Singh Khalra. I think that's why some Indian Sikhs go out of their way to prove their patriotism. The funny thing is, they don't display that fervent loyalty once they leave India.

100% bro, but to be honest, i was kinda talkin bowt the canadian/yank/brit sikhs, who u c, on independance day/world cup wins, paradin down braodways wit indian flags on there cars n singin "chak de india", n those old <banned word filter activated> ppl who STILL support india. But regardin sikhs livin within dirtystan, ur 100% right, but did u notice wen the rajoana case was trendin worldwide, on sikh/sangat tv sikhs were seen in panjab and even in haryan n parts of delhi shoutin "khalistan zindabad", coz u can tell ppl r aware, ppl ahve had enuff aswel, but they cant take it 2 far. O well.

100% bro, but to be honest, i was kinda talkin bowt the canadian/yank/brit sikhs, who u c, on independance day/world cup wins, paradin down braodways wit indian flags on there cars n singin "chak de india", n those old <banned word filter activated> ppl who STILL support india. But regardin sikhs livin within dirtystan, ur 100% right, but did u notice wen the rajoana case was trendin worldwide, on sikh/sangat tv sikhs were seen in panjab and even in haryan n parts of delhi shoutin "khalistan zindabad", coz u can tell ppl r aware, ppl ahve had enuff aswel, but they cant take it 2 far. O well.

Those fools marching in the Indian parades are a bunch of uncle toms. Thankfully, they are in the minority.

You're right about the Rajoana case. A lot of people in Punjab came out to show their support for Rajoana. India keeps saying that the separatist movement only lives in UK, USA and Canada, but all those people protesting were Indians. It shows you that Indian Sikhs feel the same way we do, but they don't say anything unless their backs are against the wall.