Humble Benti For Help From Sangat

WHAEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!!!!!! Paa ji i stopped eating meat at the age of 10 and do not drink. I have kesh on my head but the biggest step for me was growing my beard !!! So many doubts in my mind !!! What work, family and society will say.....

Honestley look in the mirror paa ji and question what will Dhan dhan sri guru Gobind Singh Maharaj say !!! That is all you need as maharaj is the only one that will be telling the jaamdhuths to step aside when we leave this world.

Maharaj WILL do kirpa paa ji but you need to have blind faith in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Shaib Ji Maharaj !!!!!!!!!

WHAEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ji,

Veerji i just turned 21 in july. I stopped shaving/Kes katal from march 2012 to date. I've been tying a Dastar for 3weeks. My beard is about 2inches long. so 2inches in 5months. It wasn't easy. there were many times when i wanted to give up and shave. getting th london tube and having people stare at me each and every day like i was some sort of a threat lol. also the scruffy stage about 3months in...not good lol. Veer just believe in Maharaaj and all those thaughts will be dispelled. I was totally into my looks with slick hairstyles etc but when i made the decision to keep my Kes, i wasnt going back. All Guru jis Kirpa. I was able to keep my Kes coz i believed in Guru jis Kirpa 100%. Once you do keep it, you stand out from the rest, your unique, no longer blindly following the ways of society- that is an amazing feeling veer, be proud of it.

Have pride in the appearance Maharaaj has given you. Believe in your Guru and all your jobs will be done for you. Just look at how much your Guru has given you. Can we not even keep our Kes at the very least for our Guru? Theres reason behind everything that we're ordained to do. Its to our benefit so if we're keeping our Kes, its for our own good. I now have a beard which im actually quite proud of (lol), a tie a dastar which has so so many benefits- a completely new found respect. I stopped eating meat 5months back too- feel healthier, feel better in my self. I didnt drink so that was cool. Veer trust me, if i can do it, anyone can. my friends are witness to that. Good Luck Veerji!

My limited knowledge, pul chuk maaf ji.