Todays Nihal Show On The Sickening Sketch Of Bhai Fauja Singh !

Sevadar01

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Sangat Ji, did anyone listen into the Nihal show today. It was a breath of fresh air to hear that we had more of our intellectual Brothers and Sisters on !!!

I managed to get on towards the end but unfortunately they cut me off because Nihal was lost for words and didn't have any answers to my questions.

When ever India wants to get away with attacking the sikhs they always put a SO CALLED SIKH on the front line . i.e. they claim the writer of the sketch was a Sikh .... My answer to this was KPS Gill claims to also be a sikh but he butchered an entire generation of our naujwan !!! Before i could get this in they cut me off..

What were your thoughts sangat Ji ?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

paaji u smashed it, i believe tusi beford waleh ne? if so, u did us proud, my txt that i sent in, also got read out, 2nd from last i believe (nihal conveniently didnt read out 'khalistan zindabad' from my txt, oh wel). also that bandhar from india sayin that a sikh wrote this fauja singh sketch, LOL, funny, how they never mentioned that initially, only wen those 2 bandars from india startin passin the buck of blame 2 each other like 2 school kids who got caught stealin in a sweet shop.

well done guys, it was good 2 c intellectual ppl fightin r corner 2, rather drunk india arse-lickin pappu singhs/kaurs. Wen will bbc discuss amitabh butchers role in 84' genocides?? The mind boggles.

the link 2 the show is available here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b01lc6g6

Waheguru....paa ji it's all Maharaj Kirpa !!! Usually it is emotional Singhs that get air time and get caught out because they start to see red mist (not their fault) ! We can be proud of our naujwan today for the way we repesented ourselves.

We had both the presenter and producer backed into a corner. Bet they wish they never came on now lolll...

Waheguru....paa ji it's all Maharaj Kirpa !!! Usually it is emotional Singhs that get air time and get caught out because they start to see red mist (not their fault) ! We can be proud of our naujwan today for the way we repesented ourselves.

We had both the presenter and producer backed into a corner. Bet they wish they never came on now lolll...

LOL bro, thats y i NEVER really phone up, coz i phoned up football shows n got thrown off coz of swearin, imagine if i phone up asian network, especially concernin sumthin like religion, which riles ppl up more than football. I c the red-mist very quickly, n am foul mouthed, so i do the panth a favour n not go on, so i prefer 2 send email/txt so i can edit/control my anger/swearin. Yea it was good 2 c those bandhars from india sayin erm..but...erm coz they knew apnay had em in a corner

I missed the show otherwise I would have rung up. Having listened to the show on iPlayer there are a few issues that didn't get addressed or highlighted.

1. Nihal playing devil's advocated said that show could be seen as highlighting the condition of Sikhs and other minorities, because it makes mention of Modi and the Fauja Singh character says that minorities have to change their answer because of the majority. The two Indian clowns who made the sketch latched onto this and kept on pushing the same point throughout.

This isn't true. For one the channel is run by the INDIAN CONGRESS PARTY. The same party that has the blood of tens of thousands of Sikhs on its hands and which organised the 1984 massacres. Trying to present that sketch as a satire on the condition of Sikhs in India is a bit like the a sketch about a jewish concentration camp inmate saying he's running away from Hitler being made a channel operated by the Nazi party. The two clowns tried to make out that they are criticising the majority not the minority because of their mentioning of Modi. Also not the case as Modi is a BJP leader and the channel is run by the Congress party.

2. A Sikh having wrote the sketch.

Unfortunately this was not followed up. Knowing what the morals of the Indian media are it is easy for the two clowns to make this up in order to pull the carpet from under the feet of the campaigners. Someone should have asked them to prove it.

3. The subliminal message in the sketch

We all look at these sketches through western eyes. A sketch where a member of the minority community in India complains about the way they have to adjust what they say because of fear of the majority would be seen by western eyes as an indictment of the India but in Indian eyes where the condition of the minority community serves to give the majority a power trip. They subliminal message is that the minorities know their place because of the prowess of the majority. Also the running down of the Fauja Singh character by a bus could be seen as a threat. The buses of Delhi were used extensively to move the murderous mobs around the capital to areas where Sikhs were to be attacked. The subliminal message is that Sikhs are running from Tytler but he will get them in the end.

I missed the show otherwise I would have rung up. Having listened to the show on iPlayer there are a few issues that didn't get addressed or highlighted.

1. Nihal playing devil's advocated said that show could be seen as highlighting the condition of Sikhs and other minorities, because it makes mention of Modi and the Fauja Singh character says that minorities have to change their answer because of the majority. The two Indian clowns who made the sketch latched onto this and kept on pushing the same point throughout.

This isn't true. For one the channel is run by the INDIAN CONGRESS PARTY. The same party that has the blood of tens of thousands of Sikhs on its hands and which organised the 1984 massacres. Trying to present that sketch as a satire on the condition of Sikhs in India is a bit like the a sketch about a jewish concentration camp inmate saying he's running away from Hitler being made a channel operated by the Nazi party. The two clowns tried to make out that they are criticising the majority not the minority because of their mentioning of Modi. Also not the case as Modi is a BJP leader and the channel is run by the Congress party.

2. A Sikh having wrote the sketch.

Unfortunately this was not followed up. Knowing what the morals of the Indian media are it is easy for the two clowns to make this up in order to pull the carpet from under the feet of the campaigners. Someone should have asked them to prove it.

3. The subliminal message in the sketch

We all look at these sketches through western eyes. A sketch where a member of the minority community in India complains about the way they have to adjust what they say because of fear of the majority would be seen by western eyes as an indictment of the India but in Indian eyes where the condition of the minority community serves to give the majority a power trip. They subliminal message is that the minorities know their place because of the prowess of the majority. Also the running down of the Fauja Singh character by a bus could be seen as a threat. The buses of Delhi were used extensively to move the murderous mobs around the capital to areas where Sikhs were to be attacked. The subliminal message is that Sikhs are running from Tytler but he will get them in the end.

Paa Ji, we need to be VERY careful we have evidence for any accusations we make. Far too often we are caught out and labelled as being hot headed and letting our emotions get the best of us. These people love to just give us a little push and that's it off we go. I only found out that the show was covering this topic about half an hour before it started so didnt have time to prepare properly.

Through my professional career i have learnt that every little thing needs to have evidence and documentation behind it or we will only be laughed at.

WJKK WJKF