In just 21 days you will

• Lose Weight
  • Build lean muscle
  • Have more energy
  • Skin will radiate

Also if you or a loved one suffers from blood pressure, diabetes , heart disease, elevated cholestrol, arthritis, digestive system issues or other chronic / allergy conditions - they will experience significant improvement

The key features of this program are :

• will be absolutely no food item that comes from an animal source i.e. no dairy, cheese, yogurt, eggs and ofcourse meat. But dont worry this is not a diet of deprivation - we will replace milk with soy milk , and in no time your taste buds will adjust to it. Also no sugar and very little oil (if any).
  • get 8-10 servings of fruits and vegetable.
  • Lunch would be uncooked or sandwitches and dinner will be complex carbs & protiens
  • Absolutely nothing processed - and only whole foods so no white bread or white pasta.
  • Optional but recommended - drink 2-3 cups of green tea,
  • no caffienated drink after 3 pm to ensure high quality sleep.
  • First thing in morning is to drink as much water as you can (5-6 glasses) , this will clean you out -
  • 8-9 hours of sleep is a key ingredient of the program , if you have insomnia or difficulty sleeping , just lie in the bed and practise deep breathing.
  • Japji sahib, kirtan sohila , rehras and one page of SGGS to keep us focused.
  • Only about 25 minutes of exercise

Day 1

6 am - shower followed by japji sahib.

Breakfast - 1 banana , Chai made with soy milk (no sugar) - add cardamom/aniseed for flavor, bowl of low sugar cereal with soy milk

snack1 - peeled carrots

snack2 - pine apples & cantaloupe

Lunch - moong bean sprouts salad - moong beans , green and red pepper, cucumber , onions

snack - orange & a mango

dinner - brown rice & chick peas (soak chick peas 24 hours before so the cooking time is short) and a bowl of maa di daal

7PM : Jump squats for 5 minutes (if you are fit enough - else just make the walk 25 minutes instead of 15) or alternatively the following workout

9 pm - reading one page of Guru Granth Sahib.

Brisk Walk for 15 minutes while you recite or listen to Rehras Sahib

10pm: kirtan sohila (glass of soy milk or a fruit if hungry )

If you have constipation or diarrahea or acid refulux , add easabgol to your soy milk.

Day 2

Breakfast - 1 Parantha made with very little coconut oil

snack - peeled carrots / soaked almonds

snack 2 - oatmeal.

Lunch - Brown bread Peanut butter sandwitch with kale / spinach

snack - kiwi fruit & a tomato

snack 2- broccoli/ spinach orange juice smoothie.

dinner - quinoa with forzen vegetables and a bowl of maa di daal

7PM : push ups for 5 minutes (if you are fit enough - else just make the walk 25 minutes instead of 15)

10pm: kirtan sohila (glass of soy milk or a fruit if hungry ) If you have constipation or diarrahea or acid refulux , add easabgol to your soy milk.

Day 3

Breakfast - 1 Parantha made with very little coconut oil

snack - peeled carrots / soaked almonds

snack 2 - 2 servings of watermelon.

Lunch - Brown bread Peanut butter sandwitch with kale / spinach

snack - avocado spinach mango smoothie

snack 2- bowl of kidney bean & chic pea salad

dinner - saag, roti and a bowl of maa di daal

7PM : situps, crunches and leg raises (if you are fit enough - else just make the walk 25 minutes instead of 15)

10pm: kirtan sohila (glass of soy milk or a fruit if hungry ) If you have constipation or diarrahea or acid refulux , add easabgol to your soy milk.

Day 4-6 are repeats of 1-3 ,

Day 7 - cheat day - eat whatever you want as long as its not oily / sugary or comes from animal sources..

Meal substitutes : The meals here are only examples - you can also have tofu stir fry , daliya , microwaved sweet patatoes , steamed vegetables etc - the key is no oil

I consider myself pretty healthy but because my husband eats alot of food related to oil I feel like I have a lot of toxins I nee to get rid of and start to feel fresh and less tired. Have u personally tried this? Has it worked? Do u repeat those 7 days meals for the next 3 weeks? I'm thinking about trying this because I wanna feel energetic and rejuvenate my skin!!

I consider myself pretty healthy but because my husband eats alot of food related to oil I feel like I have a lot of toxins I nee to get rid of and start to feel fresh and less tired. Have u personally tried this? Has it worked? Do u repeat those 7 days meals for the next 3 weeks? I'm thinking about trying this because I wanna feel energetic and rejuvenate my skin!!

Yes I have tried it myself , my workout routine is more intense (more powerlifting style of lifts) - I decided to keep the exercise part low intensity so even an 80 year old can follow this.

.... it works wonders - my blood pressure went from 125/78 to 110/70 and I feel so much more energetic ......, also I have lost 5 pounds from my midline ....

yes you repeat the meals for next 7 days and if you wish you can add variety in lunches / dinners as long as there is no dairy /oil/ sugar in them .

Yes I have tried it myself , my workout routine is more intense (more powerlifting style of lifts) - I decided to keep the exercise part low intensity so even an 80 year old can follow this.

.... it works wonders - my blood pressure went from 125/78 to 110/70 and I feel so much more energetic ......, also I have lost 5 pounds from my midline ....

yes you repeat the meals for next 7 days and if you wish you can add variety in lunches / dinners as long as there is no dairy /oil/ sugar in them .

I do little bit of weight lifting(very little) but just run on the treadmill and do the elliptical. As far as the BP I have really low BP for some reason. Losing another pound or so is always better!! I'm going to start it tomorrow lets see how it goes.. I usually feel very sluggish because I'm anemic and hypothyroid so hopefully this will give me a boost of energy! Especially for the summer weather. How long did you do it for that you lost that 5 pound? Will let you know how it goes for thise next week. It would be nice to make that a routine with avoiding oil and sugar! Thanks for sharing.

Daljit ,

Thanks for your interest in the program - to lose weight and stay lean you need to build some lean muscle

For the tread mill , do it uphill at level 5-6 for as long as long as you can go - excellent strength builder for your lower body

For anemia - I'd suggest take quinoa and oatmeal 5-6 times a week. Also lots of raw greens (such as spinach salad / broccoli -spinach smoothie etc ) . In your early morning water add lemon juice and have 1-2 citrus fruits a day . You need folic acid, vitamin c, protien and ofcourse iron to form that haemoglobin. Reproductive age women usually have microcytic iron deficiency anemia related to the menses, dairy and other animal sources are very pro estrogen and cause the endometrial lining to thicken , which requires heavier than normal bleeding to shed.

Your hypothyroidism is most like hoshimoto's (autoimmune) - getting off dairy will most likely benefit your entire endocrine system .

Keep me posted on your results.

Note about quinoa - you can get it from bulk section of national superstore if you are in Canada

Daljit ,

Thanks for your interest in the program - to lose weight and stay lean you need to build some lean muscle

For the tread mill , do it uphill at level 5-6 for as long as long as you can go - excellent strength builder for your lower body

For anemia - I'd suggest take quinoa and oatmeal 5-6 times a week. Also lots of raw greens (such as spinach salad / broccoli -spinach smoothie etc ) . In your early morning water add lemon juice and have 1-2 citrus fruits a day . You need folic acid, vitamin c, protien and ofcourse iron to form that haemoglobin. Reproductive age women usually have microcytic iron deficiency anemia related to the menses, dairy and other animal sources are very pro estrogen and cause the endometrial lining to thicken , which requires heavier than normal bleeding to shed.

Your hypothyroidism is most like hoshimoto's (autoimmune) - getting off dairy will most likely benefit your entire endocrine system .

Keep me posted on your results.

Note about quinoa - you can get it from bulk section of national superstore if you are in Canada

Thanks for the info! I'm not a huge fan of oatmeal but I might try quinoa i've heard about it before. As far as the treadmill I do do the incline on their already and same with the elliptical also I work with my trainer 2 times a week doing weight lifting, planks, lunges, pushups, boxing, situps, etc. I go 2 times a day only because of my thyroid issue. My tsh had been around 4ish but last year it skyrocketed to 23ish. I have been on medication continously since then and it's down to 2.5 now within the normal range but I had to workout twice as hard due to that and plus it actually feels good. And I do also take a mulitvitamin and iron supplement. It seems like a lot but I guess you got to do what you have to do. Thanks for the advice appreciate it.

I haven't been able to start on it yet I probably will do it after the 10th since we have some guests coming so it's hard to do it when you have them over. Yea I will keep you posted how it goes.