Giani Thakur Singh Uk Tour 2012

JagjeetST

JagjeetST jee

In terms of Friday 7th Sep diwaan Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara is Leeds Road Gurdwara Bradford.

You can either mean Singh Sabha Gurdwara or Gurdwara Amrit Parchar Dharmik Diwan both of which are very near Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara.

Are these diwaans confirmed now or are they subject to change?

Where is Gyanee Jee this week?

Thanks

Oh yeah sorry veer jee let me confirm that the Leeds Road gurdwara is Singh Sabha Gurdwara.

These Divaans are confirmed.

Giani Jee is currently in Birmingham, West Midlands.

Giani Jee was at Har Rai Sahib Gurdwara, West Bromwich today and he's staying there uptil 26th August I've heard. Giani Jee is attending Wednesfield Gurdwara once again on the 2nd September I think and then from the 5th September are in Yorkshire. The dates in between I don't have any news on I'll try my best to keep the sangat updated.

• 2 weeks later...

Giani Jee is in Southall! The videos of the Huddersfield programs should be available soon. Also I have heard they are going to Slough and Northern Ireland, dunno when this is. Also, Giani Jee are attending the 22nd September program @ Southall, opposite the Guru Amar Dass Gurdwara.