Shooting At Wisconsin Sikh Temple (Gurdwara)

singher23

I understand the whole thing about educating people about Sikhs but as has been clearly stated this guy was in military intelligence! He clearly knew about Islam, probably had in-depth understanding of Sunni/Shia, as he served in Iraq. This could not have been mistaken identity.

He belonged to a hate group that considers anyone non-white subhuman. Maybe the Gurdwara was a softer target?

I understand the whole thing about educating people about Sikhs but as has been clearly stated this guy was in military intelligence! He clearly knew about Islam, probably had in-depth understanding of Sunni/Shia, as he served in Iraq. This could not have been mistaken identity.

He belonged to a hate group that considers anyone non-white subhuman. Maybe the Gurdwara was a softer target?

Brother, you'd be surprised at how incredibly dumb and stupid people can be. Even if he knew Sikhs are not Muslim directly, sometimes ignorant people don't want to know. They think in their heads, 'they look the same, i don't really care about the difference in their beliefs, they're all the same to me'. Stuff like that.

Also, the fact he was military doesn't mean he knows who Sikhs are. You would think it would mean that, but it doesn't always. In the UK, there was a policeman who called a Singh a 'Muslim Sikh' whatever the hell that is.

This is key. All too often over the years, I have heard our own brothers, uncles etc say to the cameras that Sikhs are not associated with the Taliban. We are not terrorists and are not fundamentalists. But this is still not making it clear we are NOT MUSLIM. And by saying this, it does not mean we are saying it is ok to attack muslims but we are just making it very clear we are not muslims. I don't get the political correctness here.

I couldn't agree with you more Kalsingh! We go on our own channels and non-Sikh channels and keep mentioning Taliban, terrorists, fundamentalists associating those words with our image and name when in fact we have been proven to be the most helpful religion for all of mankind. All we need to say is we are not Muslims, Sikhs are not Muslims!

this guy was in military intelligence! He clearly knew about Islam, probably had in-depth understanding of Sunni/Shia, as he served in Iraq. This could not have been mistaken identity.

What you forget esingh is that this guy (crazy gun man M Page) had the worst case of mental illness you can have. You have to be really really, chronically mentally ill to start firing at unarmed people. Forget white supremecy this poor cowardly soul showed the dark depths of human inferiority. Every right minded white person is embarressed by what he did and is trying to disassociate themselves from this poor derranged coward. This crazy gun man demonstrated the lowest form of intelligence, the worst case of cowardliness, the darkest form of evil, depths that even hyenas have never been able to sink to. Whereas, the White American Police Officers who took bullets from this coward and shot him dead are at completely the other end of the spectrum. These American Police Officers showed the hieght of courage, selflessness and great intelligence. If there is supremacy it lies with all those beings that demonstrate courage, intelligence and selflessness (which the crazy killer gun man possessed none of).

Brother, you'd be surprised at how incredibly dumb and stupid people can be. Even if he knew Sikhs are not Muslim directly, sometimes ignorant people don't want to know. They think in their heads, 'they look the same, i don't really care about the difference in their beliefs, they're all the same to me'. Stuff like that.

Also, the fact he was military doesn't mean he knows who Sikhs are. You would think it would mean that, but it doesn't always. In the UK, there was a policeman who called a Singh a 'Muslim Sikh' whatever the hell that is.

Again, Kalsingh, agree with you totally. We (the Sikhs) have to let the World know who we are, or, how can we (the Sikhs) then not be held responsible for further innocent people dying just because they wear a beard and turban, All the terrorist in the 9/11 attacks in America, and 7/11 attacks in England were Muslims who DID NOT wear turbans or have uncut beards. The terrorist responsible for 9/11 and 7/11 were Muslims NOT SIKHS and they did not have uncut hair like Sikhs or they did not wear turbans like Sikhs. Even any media that causes confusion leading people to believe Sikhs are Muslims will have the blood of innocent Sikhs on their hands. Media staff, News readers, reports and interviewers should think very carefully before they deliberately, or by mistake or ignorance, tell the lie that Sikhs are associated to Muslims.

Please do not demean the kakar each shaster is valuable my 9 inch kirpan can. divide a solid grill into 2 parts it is lack of fighting spirit which resulted in wearing of blunt kirpans we call ourselves liberal and created good professionals but forgot the solider like featues result was 1984and fake encounters of sikhs if we convert our fold the khalsa into true milatary form then we will be able to save ourselves.

veer, If you are wearing an actual kirpaan all the power to you , but in addition we also need handguns at the very least , this insane man would have been able to much less damage if some of the gurughar attendees had guns on them.

thats if you trust the attendees to not use them on each other on election night, fact is guns in gurdwara would do more harm than good. If singhs/singhnia learnt how to use their kirpan/kara as weapons that would be better!

thats if you trust the attendees to not use them on each other on election night, fact is guns in gurdwara would do more harm than good. If singhs/singhnia learnt how to use their kirpan/kara as weapons that would be better!

I was thinking the above as well. We all like to joke about committee fights and the like, but can you imagine the headlines (in the U.S.) if it all kicked-off between a committee and everyone used guns? It doesn't bear thinking about.

Apparently now the officials say that Wade Micheals committed suicide and was not killed by the officer.

"REVEALED: Neo-Nazi Sikh temple shooter shot himself dead in the head after killing six in Wisconsin massacre"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2185468/Wisconsin-shooting-Wade-Michael-Page-shot-head-killing-six.html#ixzz22yXdcVvQ