Government Stages Terror Attack To Attack Second Amendment

Harjeet

agreed

This thread is stupid as hell. Close it

I love you too.

The Sikh Shooting: DoJ and FBI Warned of Planned Terror Attack in April

"Naming Sikh-Americans as possible targets for “hate crimes” the letter to Holder and Muller commented on the Sikh’s “distinct identity and common misperceptions with respect to their attire and appearance” saying that this group is often erroneously believed to be “affiliated with extremists and were somehow responsible for the September 11 terrorist attacks.”

Same guys involved with fast and furious.

But this is stupid right?

alex jones is a lunatic his rubbish doesnt belong on a site like this stop posting info wars articles here most of these conspircy theorys come from the conservative/libertarian types so that when a far right nutjob commits an act like this they can take the blame off themselves and put it on the government calm your mind and think for a moment do you the us government plans to take everyones guns the country with the most advanced military in the world with the most high tech weopans if they really tried to enslave the pop do you think that a bunch of rednecks with there shotguns could stop them

think we can all agree to close this thread.

The fact you believe gun crime isnt lower in countries where guns are banned shows how little research you have done. The theorists will always find a coincidence and turn it into a fact ever heard of the slippery slope fallacy. I find a lot of people who believe in this illuminati stuff just want someone to blame

alex jones is a lunatic his rubbish doesnt belong on a site like this stop posting info wars articles here most of these conspircy theorys come from the conservative/libertarian types so that when a far right nutjob commits an act like this they can take the blame off themselves and put it on the government calm your mind and think for a moment do you the us government plans to take everyones guns the country with the most advanced military in the world with the most high tech weopans if they really tried to enslave the pop do you think that a bunch of rednecks with there shotguns could stop them

They might be the most high tech, but they are still people aswell, they are not going to go along with tyranny if they were aware of it. It doesn't matter if they are the most high tech, its not like they are bulletproof robots, they can still get shot. Governments are afraid of an armed public, because they can revolt. Thats what the second amendment was designed for.

There you go stereotyping. Rednecks huh. You say its rubbish but you don't say why? I could say the same for you, your rubbish. But that doesn't prove anything? You talk about blaming the right? but now you are just coming up with theories. Its not about left or right, its about our freedom.

close this stupid thread plz.

Why is it stupid? More evidence involved that this shooter was involved in psy ops in the military, and that dodgy people were examining the Gurudwara days before. They knew we are not muslims and have nothing to do with 9/11. Thats just the story they want you to believe, that it was a hate crime.

think we can all agree to close this thread.

The fact you believe gun crime isnt lower in countries where guns are banned shows how little research you have done. The theorists will always find a coincidence and turn it into a fact ever heard of the slippery slope fallacy. I find a lot of people who believe in this illuminati stuff just want someone to blame

Who cares about those people, im not blaming anyone else, its all our fault. Its all our karma. Therefore we can resolve the issue, its not about blaming anyone.

There are more countries where guns are illegal, than countries where they are legal, so statistics would show that. But they also show that that countries that do allow guns, don't have the highest gun crime. That is what freedom is about, that even in danger you won't give up your freedom for security.

Like Benjamin Franklin said -

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

Don't be scared like an atheist. If you know about sikhi and karma, you know there is nothing to fear. Liberty or death, we are not being slaves. Even the Guru's fought for the rights of the Hindus, despite not believing in their religion. Its about freedom.

Even if you don't agree with me, you should fight for my right to speak freely. Aslong as i am not doing any harm to anyone. Which im not, I am not saying anything that is anti-sikh.

You just can't handle what your being told. That everything you know about the world is actually a lie. You don't want to change do you? But we came here to evolve.

oh yes please regale me with more fanciful stories you read on the net written by an equally sad/jobless internet warrior. Im not willing to listen because all your sources are rubbish you logical rational is irrational you still dont understand simple concepts like the slippery slope fallacy where you have made one small connections and let it evolve into a conspiracy and you will not do any legitimate research uk gun crime is much lower then us gun crime simple answer is our gun control (and even we dont have it fully under control). If you believe that taking guns away takes away our freedom then gie everyone a small nuclear bomb where does it stop?

you are entitled to your opinion but stop reposting links to utter tripe!

Why do people have to use insults, thats pretty primitive.

Like calling me stupid, say i need to go see a doctor etc

Am i not your brother?

Can't you just make your point and leave it as that? We can disagree, but that doesn't mean we should not respect one another, at the end of the day we are still working towards the same goal. We are in this together. Atleast im speaking out for what i believe in. And nothing I said is negative or against Sikhi.

You could of just said, "bro, i don't agree, i think this, but i still love you". But because you didn't, this proves you are still under the influence of the violent culture that society tries to program us with. Why do you think tv shows are called "programming"?

oh yes please regale me with more fanciful stories you read on the net written by an equally sad/jobless internet warrior. Im not willing to listen because all your sources are rubbish you logical rational is irrational you still dont understand simple concepts like the slippery slope fallacy where you have made one small connections and let it evolve into a conspiracy and you will not do any legitimate research uk gun crime is much lower then us gun crime simple answer is our gun control (and even we dont have it fully under control). If you believe that taking guns away takes away our freedom then gie everyone a small nuclear bomb where does it stop?

you are entitled to your opinion but stop reposting links to utter tripe!

Why would you give everyone a nuclear bomb, thats being irrational. Ofcourse banning guns takes away freedom. Guns are cool and serve to protect you. Thats what freedom is about, you live with danger. You don't become a coward. Freedom is you can do whatever you want aslong as you don't harm anybody. A nuclear bomb creates radiation, that isn't right to keep around. Because it would be harming everyone. This isn't about crime rates. Criminals will have guns anyway, having your own gun you can defend yourself. Like in my first post, that story about the old lady, who protected herself from theives.

And the sources link to other sources like the msm, so its not made up.

And oh my god you are talking about uk gun crime compared to the US. That is totally messed up aswell. Because although guns are supposedly legal in the US, there are many laws preventing gun ownership. Even though guns are "legal" in the US most American citizens actually do not have guns(it was 45% in 2010), i was talking about a country like switzerland where everyone is armed, and encouraged to be, and gun crime rate is very low there.

If you don't understand the quote from Benjamin Franklin, you need to expand your consciousness. There is nothing to fear. Because there is a God, and this is a vibrational universe. Don't think like a materialist.

Cars cause more death then guns, does that mean we should ban cars TOO? DOES THAT MEAN WE SHOULDN'T STEP OUTSIDE OUR FRONT DOOR?

More people have died from bee stings then terrorists DO THAT MEAN WE SHOULD BAN BUMBLE BEES NOW? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/9359763/Bee-stings-killed-as-many-in-UK-as-terrorists-says-watchdog.html

FREEDOM! you should laugh in the face of danger, thats what being alive is about. There is danger everywhere, If you percieve it like that.