Government Stages Terror Attack To Attack Second Amendment

Harjeet

ok now your just making me laugh no where in my post do i call you stupid or say you need to see a doctor!

Yes you are my brother which is why i think your wasting your time with this so many other positive things you could be doing!

finally if you really think that that tv shows are called programming to program people i cant help but laugh (in a nice way)

ok now your just making me laugh no where in my post do i call you stupid or say you need to see a doctor!

Yes you are my brother which is why i think your wasting your time with this so many other positive things you could be doing!

finally if you really think that that tv shows are called programming to program people i cant help but laugh (in a nice way)

I was mentioning others who said that.

You should read propaganda by edward bernays. He was one the guys that invented this type of stuff.

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

You would be suprised that is why they call it programming. You live in the brainwashed world. Just like the rest of the masses, wake up!

And what is more positive than the truth?

Its not like i have an agenda, im not trying to make money, just open your mind. You haven't seen nothing yet.

I love you too.

The Sikh Shooting: DoJ and FBI Warned of Planned Terror Attack in April

"Naming Sikh-Americans as possible targets for “hate crimes” the letter to Holder and Muller commented on the Sikh’s “distinct identity and common misperceptions with respect to their attire and appearance” saying that this group is often erroneously believed to be “affiliated with extremists and were somehow responsible for the September 11 terrorist attacks.”

Same guys involved with fast and furious.

But this is stupid right?

yes because hate crimes had been taking place. a gurdwara was being vandalised every other week or being broken into. sikhs were victims of abuse, physical and verbal. many sikh groups asked for a box for sikh hate crimes so sikh hate crime numbers could be tracked! but i see where you are comming from. perhaps obama does want to ban guns, i mean we'll have to wait and see what he does in the next days. he said "soul searching" is needed. anyway, i really think sinkhs in the US should be armed with guns as they are often victims of hate crimes so can defend themselves but also because our gurus said to keep weapons on us, the kirpan is not a pretty little symbol that can't even cut a banana, it is a weapon that can defend us and others, for that purpose we wear it.

I was mentioning others who said that.

You should read propaganda by edward bernays. He was one the guys that invented this type of stuff.

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

You would be suprised that is why they call it programming. You live in the brainwashed world. Just like the rest of the masses, wake up!

And what is more positive than the truth?

Its not like i have an agenda, im not trying to make money, just open your mind. You haven't seen nothing yet.

honestly your problem is that you think you are brighter/sharper/more intelligent than the rest of us "brainwashed" massesdo i think false flag acts occur? Yes do i think people with money and influence control foreign policy?Yesbut unlike u for me guru ji has revealed all this its kaljug what do we expect i know im not bothered by the uncovering why organisations/people choose to do what they do more importantly id rather get a better understanding of sikhi!

honestly your problem is that you think you are brighter/sharper/more intelligent than the rest of us "brainwashed" massesdo i think false flag acts occur? Yes do i think people with money and influence control foreign policy?Yesbut unlike u for me guru ji has revealed all this its kaljug what do we expect i know im not bothered by the uncovering why organisations/people choose to do what they do more importantly id rather get a better understanding of sikhi!

I know im not smarter than anyone else. Just i feel like i've been waking up from a deep trance/sleep. And i can see the lies everywhere. Anyone can do it, its just about opening your mind. Yes i understand its kalyuga to, and ofcourse understanding of sikhi is the most important thing. The more i have been getting into sikhi the more i have also become aware of these issues.

But this is about sikhi, our gurudwara and people were attacked, and we need to find the true culprits, if we want to prevent this from happening! Thats why im talking about this. Because i don't want sikhi to be attacked.

But ultimately it is our fault, the better sikhs we become, the more empowered we will be and the less problems we will face. Because guruji will show us how to face them.

Im glad we can agree on that. That Sikhi is the priority. The reason i was speaking against the "illumati" or whatever you people may call them, because they are attacking sikhi, not just that they are attacking the world. So we need to defeat them.

Regardless of what people might think, we will defeat them and all other types of corruption, by becoming better sikhs. Kalyug is coming to an end.

There is no conspriacy in this terrorist act.... it was a looney fringe christian/atheist "white power" race hate terrorist

Alex jones and other anti-goverment conspriacy theorists are working over time trying to make out the american government is behind this attack to take away the right to bare arms ......i urge the opposite is true as american Sikhs are now going to be arming themselves to defend their gurdwara's and religious institutions as our religion demands and says is mandetory we have forgotten the teachings and now we realise why guru ji said its essential for khalsa's to always be armed and ready to fight.

Even sant bhindranwale reitteriated the point in 1984 that Sikhs are being victimised until you defend yourself with modern weapons the enemy of peace, co-existance, equality and harmony will continue to treat sikhs with contempt and even kill them for free without any recourse or justice.

WGJK

WGJF

"Shooting At The Sikh Gurdwara Of Wisconsin In Oak Creek Near Milwaukee, Wisconsin" was it a 'Black Op'?

I am going to make a prediction whilst this is not related to Sikhism see what happens to Jay Electronica in the near future?

Long Live the Khalsa!