Manmohan Singh: Sikh Temple Shooting A 'dastardly Attack'

JSinghnz

I am an American Sikh also and very proud of it. These sorts of protest will just spread more ignorance in the American population. What does the government have to do with this attack? Yes I do agree that they should maybe revise their gun laws and make them more strict. But US Government is not to blame for this incident it is the shooter and himself alone. I believe that every Sikh in American should take it upon themselves to educate people about our religion.

Totally agree people in India are ignorant as well. Just because a person open fired why are all Americans to be blamed for it? That's like blaming all the Muslims for the attack. Ridiculous.

Exactly how is it the govt.'s fault. No nation on earth can police all of is citizens 24/7. Please Singho/ Singhniho please portray our faith in a positive light. We need to condenm the shooter and him alone. He acted of his own accord. Both the US govt officials and wider US population have come together and condenmmed the shooter and offered condolences.

paji no one has been swayed to defame Sikhs, it's just the mentality in the sub continent. Don't be so paraniod.

My heart goes out to all families affected and the wider sangat who had to witness this henious crime.

Also did the gurdwara sahib not have CCTV? As that would help to answer many questions. It's a given here in UK gurdwareh have CCTV so whats the score in US or Canada?

I mean they are merely puppeting what Badal had said that the US government should be held responsible. I doubt they even knew what was really going on and what action the US govnt took and to what extent.

I am an American Sikh also and very proud of it. These sorts of protest will just spread more ignorance in the American population. What does the government have to do with this attack? Yes I do agree that they should maybe revise their gun laws and make them more strict. But US Government is not to blame for this incident it is the shooter and himself alone. I believe that every Sikh in American should take it upon themselves to educate people about our religion.

Agreed with the bolded. Protests are good, but there should be a way to approach it. I critiqued the pictures because the US govnt had nothing to do with the attack. It's merely a lack of us being able to tell who we are and a lack of the media giving justice to Sikhs by explaining who we are.

It's happening now though.

People in India are so dumb. What is the U.S. govt. supposed to do about it? You want them to frisk everyone walking down the street?

Kudos to the dimwits putting their swords through the American flag and holding up anti-US signs. That is exactly what we need. Please, let's show the world more images of crazed turban people waving swords and lighting things on fire.

Puppet Manmohan Singh shouldn't talk. His party attacked scores of gurdwaras across the country in '84, and the leaders of those attacks are now top govt. officials.

They are still uncovering mass graves like the one at Hondh-Chillar.