Have The Sikhs In America Failed To Raise Awareness About Sikhi To Americans

JSinghnz

No Americans aren't dumb but this question is very dumb. I presume this is in relation the shooting in Wisconsin. Well why would you say that, would it be ok to shoot innocent muslims in a mosque?

In many threads you ask questions like what is being done about this that and the other but never provide a solution yourself. Or what you have done.

Also I think more people in US know about Sikhi than in NZ. So worry about your own backyard and don't base your assumptions of a whole nation on a couple of nutjobs.

No Americans aren't dumb but this question is very dumb. I presume this is in relation the shooting in Wisconsin. Well why would you say that, would it be ok to shoot innocent muslims in a mosque?

In many threads you ask questions like what is being done about this that and the other but never provide a solution yourself. Or what you have done.

Also I think more people in US know about Sikhi than in NZ. So worry about your own backyard and don't base your assumptions of a whole nation on a couple of nutjobs.

When you learn to read, you will understand the question.

I am asking for views and answers. And we are keeping New Zealanders

well aware about Sikhi, so don't worry your little mind

over it.

much more aware about Sikh

Please give youar views and answers so that we all

learn someting for benefit of Sikhs worldwide.

I can read please learn to spell correctly. (BTW it ain't a typo as u, a and r are not next too one another).

When you learn to read, you will understand the question.

I am asking for views and answers. And we are keeping New Zealanders

well aware about Sikhi, so don't worry your little mind

over it.

much more aware about Sikh

Please help the American brothers by sharing what you New Zealanders are doing and enlighten us all so we can take on board your efforts.

Also ' much more aware about Sikh '. I do not understand as it does not make sense.

Well there are a lot more different ethnicities in the USA than the UK and Canada. In America the biggest minority group is hispanics whereas in the UK it's South Asians. Plus the UK is more familiar with Sikhs because we've been here in big numbers since the 60s and before that you had the British in India.

We haven't succeeded or failed, it's simply an ongoing process.

http://www.cnn.com/v...inder-singh.cnn

Check this out ^^

im not gonna lie guys, jus lookin at that well spoken singh, any gorah wud think he a muslim, coz of his dhamalla style pagh, its very pathan in lookin isnt it. These yanks have been fed so many images of ayatollah n afghan rebels over the yrs, u can c y at first glance they shout "bin laden", but again, that doesnt excuse the fact that as sikhs we r 2 blame 4 not bringin n makin r religion more famous/well-known. But these gorahs need 2 educate em selves 2, and the media is tool, which need 2 help us, coz they,as seen the other day, made huge amounts of mistakes on air, with their comments.