From your website (URL location), I assume you are a US-based venture.

Are you a profit making venture or a charity?

Are Bhai Gurbachan Singh Ji's family benefiting from the money you are generating through selling T shirts with his image on them?

I personally, don't like it when people make money from other people's faith and religion.

This shirt is to show your respect to the shaheeds, that you remember them and have not forgotten these warriors

I think we know that, how about answering the questions raised such as are you a profit making venture or a charity?

Also is Bhai Sahibs family even aware you are using his image and have they given permission or are you using images without next of kins permission?Are all profits going to Shaheedi funds?

The price seems quite high for a plain white tee with a print as you can get Hollister or A&F shirts cheaper! I only know as I bought some the other day I'm sure theres loads more brands also.

I think we know that, how about answering the questions raised such as are you a profit making venture or a charity?

Also is Bhai Sahibs family even aware you are using his image and have they given permission or are you using images without next of kins permission?Are all profits going to Shaheedi funds?

The price seems quite high for a plain white tee with a print as you can get Hollister or A&F shirts cheaper! I only know as I bought some the other day I'm sure theres loads more brands also.

Very true, Shaheed Baba Manochahal's brother is a dharmi fauji and he is disabled. Are these funds going to him?

I can't say much though since I haven't done anything myself though.

Guest dasguruka

There should be a T-shirt that should be just an image of a Singh and no particular Singh as the image. you know how you have to guess that it's Jerry West on the NBA logo because of the short shorts. Something like that. something like a Singh with a Chola. idk. just a thought

we tried spreading awareness by designing and printing Bhai Rajoana T Shirts and sold them on cost price and then ended up paying around $700 from our pocket rather than contributing to Bhai Sahib's family. We Still have T shirts left if anyone is interested. Our aim was to send profits to Sikh Prison Welfare but we couldn't do anything.