welcome to sikhi, where you get hammered down for doing anything positive.

would have been better to discuss this in private first before puting a negative spin on their business (whether its charitable or otherwise). we just love bringing eachother down.

thousands of sant ji merchandise, no one utters a word....

for those of you that made a point that babaji's brother is ill.... ill chase this up and update sangat with the details. if he needs regular care i'll let you all know, and we can donate collectively.

I am sorry. Please continue making money of shaheeds, without obtaining permission of his family or financially reimbursing them. End of the day you are briniging awareness. Hopefully you will make all profits go to some sort of shaheedi fund, but most probably it will be a small contribution of profits. But seriously why does a printed white t-shirt cost just under £20, I am sure theres a huge margin on that and if not- you are paying too much for your stock.

I am not a hater just saying it's not right too make money of shaheeds as no permission has been granted or the family benefits. It's like using the image for free to make money for yourself.

• 7 years later...