Sign in to follow this  
JSinghnz

Havan Has No Place In Sikhi

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale jee pretty must closes the case of the status of Devi in Sikhi. Watch this and listen carefully what Sant Jee says about the Devi.

So much for claiming Dasam Patshah did pooja of some devi at nainadevi.

• Like 4

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale jee pretty must closes the case of the status of Devi in Sikhi. Watch this and listen carefully what Sant Jee says about the Devi.

So much for claiming Dasam Patshah did pooja of some devi at nainadevi.

Absolute truth.

• Like 1

Personally I don't hold Jarnail Singh to be the absolute authority on Sikhi, in fact even well known members of the old school Taksal, Jatha Bhindran do not hold him such high regard. Talk to Bhagat Ji, Bhai Jaswant Singh Ji from Toronto if you disagree with me on that regard.

It is interesting to see that when citing historical granths as references people who do not support the view will contort their own hypothesis of why the writer has written such information, however whenever a favoured Sant says something they do not take the same approach to understand why their favoured preacher is preaching whatever he is preaching.

I suppose one favoured Saint can out weight every single historical book we have to date from the 1700s and 1800s... (see Das Gur Katha, Gurbilas, Gur Sobha, Bansavalinama, Mehima Prakash, Pracheen Panth Prakash - unedited by Dhillion, Naveen Panth Prakash, Suraj Prakash Granth etc just to name a few).

http://www.manglacha...from-dasam.html That is the photo you are talking about. That photo was just put up just to illustrate the importance the Devi received in the community 200 years ago. This Granth is dated as early 1800th century, and I took that photo of the Granth myself. Even Guru Gobind Singh Ji refers to the Devi as his mother, ਦੇਬਿ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਮਾਤ ਹਮਾਰਾ ॥ - http://www.sridasam....lish=t&id=70043

It's apparent that you favour Nihangs and that you believe they have maintained the puratan maryada and itihas of Sikhi. But i don't agree with you that there is a consensus of all Nihangs who believe that Guru Jee worshipped Devi at Naina Devi.

Jathedar Baba Tirolk Singh Nihang (Kiale Vale) did katha on Guru gobind Singh Jee and Naina Devi Havan. In which he states that Guru Jee only allowed a Havan to take place to do kandan of the practice of Havan. He states Guru Jee was told by the Brahmins that he needed to seek blessing from Devi before starting a big task ie Kande Batte Da Amrit. To which Guru Jee agree to do a Havan on the pretext that the Devi would present herself infront of him on the 40th Day. Well on the 40th day there was no Devi to be seen in sight (as expected by guru Jee) and Guru Jee threw all the samagree (ghee etc) into the fire and stood infront of the Havan and pulled out his Sri Sahib and had we need no blessings of as Devi and in times of need he only need to seek the protection of our shasters and no Devi. That this shaster is our Devi alone! Guru Sahib allowed the Havan to take place for one reason...to show this has no place in Gurmat!

This was narrated by a farladhari Jathedar of a Nihang Singh Dal on stage in UK.

Bhai Gurdas Singh writes on the Havan:

nij fathae bulaaee sathiguroo keeno oujeeaaraa |a

Himself, the True Guru invoked Fateh, the greeting of victory, and spread the divine light.

jhooth kapatt sabh shai bhaeiou sabh sach varathaaraa |a

The falsehood and maliciousness vanished and truth triumphed.

fir jag hom thehiraae kai nij dharam savaaraa |a

Desisting from the (rituals of) Yajana and Havana, righteousness was promoted.

thurak dhundh sabh outh gaeiou rachiou jaikaaraa |a

All the contention of Turks were eliminated, and the (Khalsa) ovation was permeated.

jeh oupajae singh mehaa balee khaalas niradhaaraa |a

Thus were promulgated Singhs, the emphatic and the righteous ones.

sabh jab thinehoon bas keeou jap alakh apaaraa |a

The whole world was brought to order and they meditated upon the magnanimous invisible.

gur dharam simar jag chamakiou mittiou andhiaaraa |a

Deliberating on the Guru's Righteous-path, (celestial) light beamed and the darkness (of the ignorance) was effaced.

thab kusal khaem aanandh sio basiou sansaaraa |a

And then the happiness, welfare and bliss prospered in the whole world.

har vaahiguroo manthar aganm jag thaaranehaaraa |a

The emancipator Guru (advanced) the incantation of Har, Wahiguru, God the Supreme, Har, Wahiguru.

jo simarehi nar praem sio pahunchai dharabaaraa |a

The ones who meditates with devotion, realise the sublime court.

sabh pakarro charan gobindh kae shaaddo janjaaraa |a

Embrace (you) all at the Guru's feet and get red of the perplexities.

naathar dharageh kutteean manamukh koorriaaraa |a

Only the egocentric and the false ones get punished in the Righteous Court.

theh shuttai soee j har bhajae sabh thajai bikaaraa |a

Only they, who ponder over Har, accomplish the astral heights and the rest remain fruitless.

eis man chanchal ko ghaer kar simarai karathaaraa |a

By controlling the inconsistent mind, remember the Creator.

thab pahunchai har hukam sio nij dhasavae dhuaaraa |a

Then with the heavenly command, one overwhelms the tenth door (of inner soul),

fir eio sehijae bhaettai gagan mai aatham niradhaaraa |a

And intuitively presents himself in the Godly domain for spiritual judgement.

thab vai nirakhaigae surag mehi aanandh suhaelaa |a

Sequentially, in the heaven, his spiritual evaluation is appreciated.

vaah vaah gobindh singh aapae gur chaelaa | 18 |

Hail, hail (Guru) Gobind Singh; He, Himself, is the Master and the Disciple too.

• Like 2

Personally I don't hold Jarnail Singh to be the absolute authority on Sikhi, in fact even well known members of the old school Taksal, Jatha Bhindran do not hold him such high regard. Talk to Bhagat Ji, Bhai Jaswant Singh Ji from Toronto if you disagree with me on that regard.

This is a complete lie. Bhagat Jaswant Singh ji straight said to Singhs, Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji Maharaj is a Brahmgyani and Sant Baba Jarnail SIngh ji Maharaj is a Brahmgyani. I wish i had Bhagat ji on recording for saying this. I heard Bhagat ji say this with my two ears.

Giani Sher Singh ji says it best. When others want to refer to something true as false. Don't say the whole thing is false. Say his arm is fake and then slowly keep claiming other parts are false. At the end the people who are listening will say the person is false.

No doubt these fake Nihang Singhs are out to defame Taksal and especially Sant Baba Gurbachan SIngh ji Maharaj along with Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Maharaj. If any of you have questions of Gurbani, then don't go to these so called students of Sant ji. Go straight to Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Maharaj's katha and Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars.

Remember Saint becomes before Soldier, these fake Nihang Singhs are trying to separate the two like the Hindu followers had it and through Sikhs back into Manmat. Sant Baba Kartar Singh ji Maharaj would have never given the Jathedar Dastar to Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Maharaj if he knew Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Maharaj was weak in his Sikhi. If these fake Nihang Singhs don't accept Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Maharaj katha, then they can never accept Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj katha or Sant Baba Kartar Singh ji Maharaj katha. These fake Nihang Singhs just like to throw Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj`s name around to make other Sikhs scared to respond. Smack these low life fake Nihang SInghs with their own cunning ways in a split second. They have nothing but maya as their life boat.

• Like 1

What complete BS, not 0.1 % truth being said here.........honestly, I'd be surprised if you have ever even talked to Bhagat ji even once. You need to go talk to Bhagat ji because clearly you've never talked to him about Sant Jarnail Singh ji. Thanks your true colors show. Fake Nihang? RSS ? Kala Afghani? All the same, all you kids slip up sometime.

Mr "Reality" nowhere in Sri Dasam Granth below does it say anything about Guru Gobind Singh Ji doing a 40day Havan Hindu ritual to the Hindu Goddess at Nainadevi. Guru Gobind Singh Ji doesn't even mention the word Havan!

http://www.sridasam....lish=t&id=70043

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib; Displaying page of 2326 Home

Next

ਜਿਹ ਜਿਹ ਬਿਧ ਮੈ ਲਖੇ ਤਮਾਸਾ ॥ ਚਾਹਤ ਤਿਨ ਕੋ ਕੀਯੋ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸਾ ॥

जिह जिह बिध मै लखे तमासा ॥ चाहत तिन को कीयो प्रकासा ॥

The kinds of spectacles that I have seen, I want to enlighten (the world) about them.

ਜੋ ਜੋ ਜਨਮ ਪੂਰਬਲੇ ਹੇਰੇ ॥ ਕਹਿਹੋ ਸੁ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਰਾਕ੍ਰਮ ਤੇਰੇ ॥੪॥

जो जो जनम पूरबले हेरे ॥ कहिहो सु प्रभु पराक्रम तेरे ॥४॥

All the past lives that have peeped into, I shall speak about them with Thy Power.4.

ਸਰਬ ਕਾਲ ਹੈ ਪਿਤਾ ਅਪਾਰਾ ॥ ਦੇਬਿ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਮਾਤ ਹਮਾਰਾ ॥

सरब काल है पिता अपारा ॥ देबि कालिका मात हमारा ॥

He, my Lord is Father and Destroyer of all, the goddess Kalika is my mother.

ਮਨੂਆ ਗੁਰ ਮੁਰਿ ਮਨਸਾ ਮਾਈ ॥ ਜਿਨ ਮੋ ਕੋ ਸੁਭ ਕ੍ਰਿਆ ਪੜ੍ਹਾਈ ॥੫॥

मनूआ गुर मुरि मनसा माई ॥ जिन मो को सुभ क्रिआ पड़्हाई ॥५॥

The mind is my Guru and the discriminating intellect, the Guru`s wife is my mother, who hath taught me all about good deeds.5.

ਜਬ ਮਨਸਾ ਮਨ ਮਯਾ ਬਿਚਾਰੀ ॥ ਗੁਰ ਮਨੂਆ ਕਹ ਕਹਿਯੋ ਸੁਧਾਰੀ ॥

जब मनसा मन मया बिचारी ॥ गुर मनूआ कह कहियो सुधारी ॥

When I (as mind) reflected on the kindness of the discriminating intellect, the Guru0mind uttered his refined statement.

ਜੇ ਜੇ ਚਰਿਤ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ ਲਹੇ ॥ ਤੇ ਤੇ ਅਬ ਚਹੀਅਤ ਹੈ ਕਹੇ ॥੬॥

जे जे चरित पुरातन लहे ॥ ते ते अब चहीअत है कहे ॥६॥

All the wonderful things that were comprehended by the ancient sages, I want to speak about all of them.6.

ਸਰਬ ਕਾਲ ਕਰਣਾ ਤਬ ਭਰੇ ॥ ਸੇਵਕ ਜਾਨਿ ਦਯਾ ਰਸ ਢਰੇ ॥

सरब काल करणा तब भरे ॥ सेवक जानि दया रस ढरे ॥

Then my Lord, Destroyer of all, was filled with kindness and considering me as His servant, He was gracefully pleased.

ਜੋ ਜੋ ਜਨਮ ਪੂਰਬਲੋ ਭਯੋ ॥ ਸੋ ਸੋ ਸਭ ਸਿਮਰਣ ਕਰਿ ਦਯੋ ॥੭॥

जो जो जनम पूरबलो भयो ॥ सो सो सभ सिमरण करि दयो ॥७॥

The births of all the incarnations in the previous ages, He hath caused me to remember all of them.7.

ਮੋ ਕੌ ਇਤੀ ਹੁਤੀ ਕਹ ਸੁਧੰ ॥ ਜਸ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਦਈ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰਿ ਬੁਧੰ ॥

मो कौ इती हुती कह सुधं ॥ जस प्रभ दई क्रिपा करि बुधं ॥

How could I have all this information? The Lord mercifully gave such intellect.

ਸਰਬ ਕਾਲ ਤਬ ਭਏ ਦਇਆਲਾ ॥ ਲੋਹ ਰਛ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਸਬ ਕਾਲਾ ॥੮॥

सरब काल तब भए दइआला ॥ लोह रछ हम को सब काला ॥८॥

My Lord, the Destroyer of all, then became Benevolent, At all times, I gave the Protection of at that steel-incarnated Lord.8.

ਸਰਬ ਕਾਲ ਰਛਾ ਸਬ ਕਾਲ ॥ ਲੋਹ ਰਛ ਸਰਬਦਾ ਬਿਸਾਲ ॥

सरब काल रछा सब काल ॥ लोह रछ सरबदा बिसाल ॥

At all times, Lord, Destroyer of all, protects me. That All-Pervading Lord is my Protector like Steel.

ਢੀਠ ਭਯੋ ਤਵ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਲਖਾਈ ॥ ਐਂਡੋ ਫਿਰੋ ਸਭਨ ਭਯੋ ਰਾਈ ॥੯॥

ढीठ भयो तव क्रिपा लखाई ॥ ऐंडो फिरो सभन भयो राई ॥९॥

Comprehending Thy Kindness, I have become fearless and in my pride, I consider myself as the king of all. 9.

ਜਿਹ ਜਿਹ ਬਿਧ ਜਨਮਨ ਸੁਧਿ ਆਈ ॥ ਤਿਮ ਤਿਮ ਕਹੇ ਗਿਰੰਥ ਬਨਾਈ ॥

जिह जिह बिध जनमन सुधि आई ॥ तिम तिम कहे गिरंथ बनाई ॥

The way in which I came to know about the births of incarnations, in the same manner, I have rendered them in books.

ਪ੍ਰਥਮੇ ਸਤਿਜੁਗ ਜਿਹ ਬਿਧਿ ਲਹਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਥਮੇ ਦੇਬਿ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਕੋ ਕਹਾ ॥੧੦॥

प्रथमे सतिजुग जिह बिधि लहा ॥ प्रथमे देबि चरित्र को कहा ॥१०॥

The way, in which I came to know about Satyuga, I have narrated it in the first poem of the miraculous feats of the goddess.10.

Mr "Reality" the following is from Sarbloh Granth not Sri Dasam Granth so where is your proof about the 40day Havan Hindu ritual to the Hindu Goddess at Nainadevi involving Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

ਉਠ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਤਿ ਕਰਹੁ ਇਸਨਾਨਾ, ਪਦ ਪੰਕਜ ਮਹਿ ਲੀਨਾ ॥

Wake up in the early hours of the morning, and merge with the Lotus Feet [of the Lord].

ਜਥਾ ਸਕਤਿ ਦਾਨ ਭੂਖੈ ਕਹੁ, ਨਿਮਖ ਨਿਮਖ ਰੰਗ ਭੀਨਾ ॥

As much as your means allow give charity to the hungry, in every moment be entrenched in the love [colour] of Vahiguru.

ਕ੍ਰੋਧ ਨਿਵਾਰ, ਦਯਾ ਮਨ ਲਾਵਹੁ, ਹਿੰਸਾ, ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਤ੍ਯਾਗੋ ॥

Destroy anger, instill compassion in your mind, disregard violence and poor thinking.

ਇਕਮਨ ਹੋਇ ਭਜਹੁ ਨਾਰਾਇਨ, ਖਿਮਾ ਧਰਮ ਅਨੁਰਾਗੋ ॥

With one mind worship Narayan, create a love for forgiveness and rightousness.

ਤੀਰਥ, ਬਰਤ, ਨੇਮ, ਸੁਚਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਯਾ, ਸੀਲ, ਸੰਤੋਖ, ਆਚਾਰੋ ॥

[Make] Pilgrimages, desireless worship, the Name, truthful actions, restraint, contentment your nature.

ਪੂਜਾ, ਤਿਲਕ, ਹੋਮ, ਗਾਯਤ੍ਰੀ, ਸੰਧ੍ਯਾ, ਤਰਪਨ ਧਾਰੋ ॥

Conduct worship, [adorn a] Tilak, [conduct] Havans, [recite] Gayatri [mantras], worship at the prescribed times, instill these virtues [in your heart].

ਗੁਰੁ, ਠਾਕੁਰ, ਪਿਤੁ, ਮਾਤ, ਬੰਧ ਜਨੁ, ਮਿਸ਼੍ਟਿ ਬਚਨ ਅਭਿਲਾਖੋ ॥

Speak sweetly to your Guru, your Takhur, Father, Mother, and in laws.

ਸਭਿ ਕੀ ਰੇਨੁ ਹਇ ਰਹੇ ਪੰਖਰੂ, ਮੰਦਾ ਕਿਸਹਿ ਨ ਭਾਖੋ ॥੯॥

Become the dust from the feet of others and stay humble, do not call anyone else bad.

ਇਸ਼੍ਟ, ਦੇਵ, ਰਿਖੀ, ਪਿਤ੍ਰ, ਬ੍ਰਹਮਨ, ਗਉ, ਅਭ੍ਯਾਗਤਿ ਮਾਨੋ ॥

Recognize [respect] your Beloved, God, Sages, your Father,the Brahman, the Cow, and those who have their face to the Guru

ਕੀਟ ਹਸਤਿ ਮੇਰੁ, ਤ੍ਰਿਣਨਨ ਮਹਿ, ਸਰਬ ਨਿੰਰਜਨਿ ਜਾਨੋ ॥

In a small ant, a large elephant, a massive mountain and even in a small blade of grass, the Lord Niranjan resides in all.

ਸਤ੍ਯ ਰੂਪ ਆਤਮ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ, ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਸਤਿ ਪਹਿਚਾਨੋ ॥

Your true Aatma [form] never dies, recognize Braham [God] as always true as well.

ਏਕ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਸਭ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਪੂਰਨ, ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਭਗਵਾਨੋ ॥੧੦॥

The One Braham is in all; Bhagvaan was here from the very beginning.

http://www.manglacha...sa-sarbloh.html

Page: 81 Chapter 1, Vol. I, Sarbloh Granth

when did i write guruji prayed to chandi? this is the problem with you..just because you cant stand our viewpoints..you will begin to twist and manipulate what we say/write....

You KhalistaniGunMan said u supported everything that sikhreality said

and mr reality said:

Chandi Pargat Hona - Katha by Giani Baba Inderjit Singh Ji (mr reality's site)

Throughout Sikh historical texts there is mention of the Guru Gobind Singh ji visiting the mountain Nainadevi and having Chandi Maa appear after months of a Havan [worship with fire]. This topic is a key issue to understand because it puts into context passages within Dasam Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji along with Puratan Khalsa traditions which seem out of place in the contemporary Sikh mindset.

Khalsa Katha from Sarbloh Granth - Giani Baba Inderjit Singh Ji (mr reality's site)

Below is a short audio clip of Giani Baba Inderjit Singh Ji explaining certain key passages from Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji and Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji relating to the Khalsa. Giani Baba Inderjit Singh Ji starts off by going into the history of Devi Maa and how Guru Gobind Singh Ji as Dusht Daman helped and served Devi Maa Chandi leading Her to ask for service when Dusht Daman would take form as Guru Gobind Singh Ji in Kalyug. Mata Sahib Devan was noted as being the form as Devi Maa Chandi, a virgin mother, who the Khalsa considers their mother.

He may be a Hindu but I'm pretty sure your the incarnate of a Muslim

Typical response of an exposed pretender.

Typical response of an exposed pretender.

I have not taken part in this discussion so what exactly you have exposed is only known by you and that litte thing inside your head some could class a brain. As usual there was a perfectly good discussion going on in this thread until you showed your ugly face. I seriously suggest you check your family bloodline, someone definitely betrayed it along the way by coppulating with a Muslim, the unfortunate result being you.

I have not taken part in this discussion so what exactly you have exposed is only known by you and that litte thing inside your head some could class a brain. As usual there was a perfectly good discussion going on in this thread until you showed your ugly face. I seriously suggest you check your family bloodline, someone definitely betrayed it along the way by coppulating with a Muslim, the unfortunate result being you.

ONLY A MAHAPURUSH LIKE YOU CAN HAVE SUCH HIGH THOUGHTS.