We Are Sikhs - We Are Not Behind 9-11

Hammertime007

The thing is if we can't gather ourselves and convey ourselves in a decent manner we get those wannabe liberals starting to promote religions. We should be able to differentiate and tell the facts as they are without unnecessary emotions. That's what we lack in.

When we use emotions to tackle a subject we get heated and pappus start saying the exact opposite of what you're trying to achieve.

The liberals a big problem, they are trying to unite us with the very people who hate us, and our community will be taken

advantage of.

Does anyone rember what happened when some Singhs became Mosque protectors in 2011 London Riots ??

This is what a poster on this board put up, and he is very clued up.........................................

You can never trust Muslims.

Singhs did what we had to do in Southall at a time of crisis.

1st night priority was only given to where ever Guru Sahib were.

2nd night saw an overwhelming show of numbers from Singhs:- so with the GuruGhars all covered (main priority), extra patrols were set up across commercial and residential areas.

The one underlying problem with muslims which can never be overlooked is the damn-right dirty kaamic peado eyes on our sisters.

I can not believe a sullah decided to show up at MiriPiri Gurdwara with a Sikh Girl (he claims they are "just friends") whilst all singhs were standing there tooled up.

This sullah and sell-out apni standing there giggling, flirting and touching each other.. whilst singhs all macheted up.. He could have linked her up anywhere.. but they still jaankeh do this to take the P*SS..

"oi.. look.. u think u badman singhs with your tools.. i'm standing in front of you chirpsing your sister"...

YOU CANNOT TRUST THEM WITH OUR SISTERS. PERIOD.

Does anyone rember what happened when some Singhs became Mosque protectors in 2011 London Riots ??

This is what a poster on this board put up, and he is very clued up.........................................

You can never trust Muslims.

Singhs did what we had to do in Southall at a time of crisis.

1st night priority was only given to where ever Guru Sahib were.

2nd night saw an overwhelming show of numbers from Singhs:- so with the GuruGhars all covered (main priority), extra patrols were set up across commercial and residential areas.

The one underlying problem with muslims which can never be overlooked is the damn-right dirty kaamic peado eyes on our sisters.

I can not believe a sullah decided to show up at MiriPiri Gurdwara with a Sikh Girl (he claims they are "just friends") whilst all singhs were standing there tooled up.

This sullah and sell-out apni standing there giggling, flirting and touching each other.. whilst singhs all macheted up.. He could have linked her up anywhere.. but they still jaankeh do this to take the P*SS..

"oi.. look.. u think u badman singhs with your tools.. i'm standing in front of you chirpsing your sister"...

YOU CANNOT TRUST THEM WITH OUR SISTERS. PERIOD.

bro i remember readin that by a poster, but im not sure if its true, come one,surely not in southall of all places. if it did, then hes laughin all the way the bank

If an African tells us he’s African and not Jamaican, does it mean he hates Jamaicans?

If a Jamaican tells us he’s Jamaican and not African, does it mean he hates Africans?

If Japanese told us he was Japanese and not Chinese, does it mean he hates Chinese?

If a Chinese tells us he’s Chinese and not Japanese, does it mean he hates Japanese?

If a Pakistani tells you he is Pakistani and not Indian does that mean he hates Indians?

If a Hindu tells you that he is Hindu and not Muslim, does that mean he hates Muslims?

If a Hindu tells you he’s a Hindu and not a Sikh, does that mean he hates Sikhs?

If a Christian tells you he’s a Christian and not Jewish, does that mean he hates the Jews?

If a Jew tells you he is a Jew and not Christian does that mean he hates Christians?

If a Muslim tells you he is a Muslim and not a Jew does that mean he hates Jews?

If a Jew tells you he is a Jew and not a Muslim, does that mean he hates Jews?

If an Austrian told us he was an Austrian and not German, does that mean he hates Germans?

If a German tells us he is German and not Austrian, does that means he hates Austrians?

If a New Zealander told us he was from New Zealand and not Australia, does that mean he hates Australians?

If an Australian told us was an Australian and not from New Zealand, does that mean he hates New Zealanders?

If a Sikh tells you he is a Sikh and not a Hindu, does that mean he hates Hindus?

If a Sikh tells you he is a Sikh and not a Muslim, does that mean he hates Muslims?

Good example.

Another example. If you are in a cafe, having tea, and on another table theres a chap having his breakfast and tea. This other guy runs off without paying, should you pay his bill. of course not !!

Why should we pay for something which we are not responsible for.

If saying Sikhs are not Muslim saves Gurdwara and our people, then so be it.

Good example.

Another example. If you are in a cafe, having tea, and on another table theres a chap having his breakfast and tea. This other guy runs off without paying, should you pay his bill. of course not !!

Why should we pay for something which we are not responsible for.

If saying Sikhs are not Muslim saves Gurdwara and our people, then so be it.

You're absolutely right!

People like Nihal from the BCC make us feel guilty for trying to save our fellow Sikhs from being unfairly discriminated against i.e. sworn at, or spit at, or threatened, or beaten up, or even killed (as there have been many cases of Sikhs being killed due to being mistaken for Muslims). He tries to tell us that we are wrong for letting the world know that we are not Muslims. However, I dare him to even look at one of the Sikh relatives in the face whose relative had been seriously attacked or killed as a result of being mistaken for a Muslim, he wouldn't have the Guts!

I say we leave it at this....

Muslims are proud to Muslims, and to be known as Muslims, and NOT Sikhs!

We Sikhs are proud to be Sikhs, and to be known as Sikhs, and NOT Muslims!

If anyonw in the world Let's the World know they are who they are, then that does not mean they hate anyone, they are just stating a truthful fact, and not denying their identity.

Sikhs are not Muslims, just a truthful fact!

Hammertime Jee, what we are saying is we need to advocate our uniqueness. But you are advocating outright hostility towards the Muslims. You might want to observe and accept that in the US the Sikh-Muslim situation is much different than the Sikh-Muslim situation in the UK, you are mixing the two together. Please don't not try to prove your uniqueness to Goray by showing off your hatred for Muslims. A Sikhs is Nirvair (one without enmity). This is not the time to show or spread hatred towards any particular community.

We need to think of more positive steps which can be taken to spread awareness of Sikhi instead of trying to spread hate towards others. I for one think the best way to spread awareness of Sikhi is to actively do parchar of Sikhi to non Sikhs. Non Sikhs should be invited into our Gurdwaras and taught about what Sikhi is and how following Sikhi has can change ones life. Every Sikh should act as an ambassador of the Sikh faith. Make yourself so spiritual and pious, encompassing all the good qualities a Gursikh should have that non-Sikhs just by observing you should want to be like you and adopt your faith.

^^ its true, at the same e time we had one of them on fb saying "Sikh girls are in for a treat after fasting is over"

i remember that quote, my head almost exploded in rage over that. wen will our kurriyan ever bloody learn?

However, I dare him to even look at one of the Sikh relatives in the face whose relative had been seriously attacked or killed as a result of being mistaken for a Muslim, he wouldn't have the Guts!

paaji i dare him 2 say that 2 a shastardhari buddha dal or other jatha nihang! n c his kachha fill up!!