Sign in to follow this  
JSinghnz

Challenge And Expose The Pretenders

I don't think anyone is saying otherwise. Perhaps listening to this katha of Chandi Di Vaar by Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale might help put into perspective into what is making us more cautious, rather than understanding of something we don't know much about. (including me)

One God: This is the primary message of Sikhism

and the Sri Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh holy scripture

begins with the word:

which basically means - There is only One God.

Challenge And Expose The Pretenders who think otherwise

Firstly it's not 'the' Guru Granth Sahib, it's Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, please refer to mahraj as the jaagdi jot malik of tri-lok and not as an object.

Secondly the meaning of iq-oun(g)-kar is much deeper and more dexterous then 'there is just one god' that is what is taught to little 4 year olds. Mahapursh in the past have done katha of this mantar alone for days and days. It is the beej (seed) mantar which gives Prakash to everything else so definitely means much more than 'there is only one god'.

People who have wiki-pedia/google gyan, YouTube granthis, facebook prachaariks and fundamentalist ignorant no brain idiots should also be challenged and exposed

Firstly it's not 'the' Guru Granth Sahib, it's Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, please refer to mahraj as the jaagdi jot malik of tri-lok and not as an object.

Secondly the meaning of iq-oun(g)-kar is much deeper and more dexterous then 'there is just one god' that is what is taught to little 4 year olds. Mahapursh in the past have done katha of this mantar alone for days and days. It is the beej (seed) mantar which gives Prakash to everything else so definitely means much more than 'there is only one god'.

People who have wiki-pedia/google gyan, YouTube granthis, facebook prachaariks and fundamentalist ignorant no brain idiots should also be challenged and exposed

Time to change your glasses, gyaniji. I had written, Sri Guru Granth Sahib and not,"'the' Guru Granth Sahib."

Please enlighten the Sangat here of the,"much deeper and more dexterous" meaning of iq-oun(g)-kar.

Your colourful language does give proof of your "no all" attitude of a little 4 year old.

Why is using the word 'The' such a problem? The King, The Queen, The President, The Teacher, The Leader, The Guru.

What's wrong with being grammatically correct?

Is the Queen an object? Is the Preseident an object?

gurudashere, imho, in this regard, you are talking nosense.

• Like 1

we had very bad translators (English men) who translated bani. they're view would be "one god", i have heard it also means one reality, Supreme Being, the Ocean of Knowledge and absolute bliss. i think the one "ik" refers to god, Oankar decribes god. like the whole mool mantar describes the "ik". but other than that, yh we are refering to a one god.

Time to change your glasses, gyaniji. I had written, Sri Guru Granth Sahib and not,"'the' Guru Granth Sahib."

Please enlighten the Sangat here of the,"much deeper and more dexterous" meaning of iq-oun(g)-kar.

Your colourful language does give proof of your "no all" attitude of a little 4 year old.

Time for you to put some glasses on, you wrote 'the' Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Be a good little boy and read my post again. My issue was with use of the word 'the' and nothing else. Now that has been made even clearer surely even you can understand.

If u want to learn arths of beej mantar iq-oun(g)-kar I suggest you listen to katha by mahapursh or if u are advanced enough and able to read....... Then read steeks on japji sahib.

And its 'KNOW it all' not 'no it all'. But seeing as its you I understand. I won't be enlightening the sangat with my limited knowledge, however I won't remain silent when fools attemp to enlighten them with Sikhi researched on google

Time for you to put some glasses on, you wrote 'the' Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Be a good little boy and read my post again. My issue was with use of the word 'the' and nothing else. Now that has been made even clearer surely even you can understand.

If u want to learn arths of beej mantar iq-oun(g)-kar I suggest you listen to katha by mahapursh or if u are advanced enough and able to read....... Then read steeks on japji sahib.

And its 'KNOW it all' not 'no it all'. But seeing as its you I understand. I won't be enlightening the sangat with my limited knowledge, however I won't remain silent when fools attemp to enlighten them with Sikhi researched on google

Thanks for your enlightened views, gyaniji.

Thanks for your enlightened views, gyaniji.

Typical response of someone who has nothing intelligent to say, they resort to calling the other person a gyani out of mockery but are actually paying the person a huge compliment, read what status mahraj has given to a gyani before using it as a put down!

It's understandable however, pendos usually are uneducated and lack any real gyan and therefore respond in such ways. You can take the pendo out the pind but he's still just a thick pendo

Why is using the word 'The' such a problem? The King, The Queen, The President, The Teacher, The Leader, The Guru.

The queen and president are not objects but they hold objectifiable positions. When they step down they will not be called the queen or the president. When talking about a living being by their name you never say that is 'the' mr smith do you? Or say the tenth guru of the Sikhs was 'the' Guru Gobind Singh Ji? If you are a freshie you might, but those who recognise mahraj as a jaagdi jot who is alive do not refer to them in this way

"When they step down they will not be called the queen or the president."

Err...yes, they are still refered to as the Queen or the President, especially in a historical context.

Even if the President steps down, he is still refered to as the President.

"objectifiable positions"?...lol...more nonsense.

You clearly don't have a clue about the correct use of grammar in the English language.

if you are referring to a person such as "the queen" then you do use "the", but if i use a name like "queen elizabeth" i will not add "the", in the same way you can say "the" guru is awesome, or if referring to a guru by the name you will say "guru gobind singh ji" with no "the".

who knew the word "the" could casue an argument.

Actually its a grammatical error to add the in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. You wouldn't add the Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji Maharaj or add the in front of anyone's name.

The Dyck and the Harry went to the supermarket to buy some grammatical teaching books, but the Dyck and the Harry returned with fireworks........this is how much sense you make.

The person who wanted to challenge and expose others has been exposed as an illiterate pud who was going to challenge people with his google researched Sikhi....... Great work Jsinghnz... If only the panth had more people like you......

The person who wanted to challenge and expose others has been exposed as an illiterate pud who was going to challenge people with his google researched Sikhi....... Great work Jsinghnz... If only the panth had more people like you......

Veerji, just let it slide. Understand he is very young and has a lot to learn.
  • Like 1