Sanjiv Bhaskar Visits Pakistan

chatanga

Plus it would be better if the Pakistani Sikhs couples were having 10 kids as well.

Good option. Pathans are known for having a lot of children. Hopefully Sikhs living in Pakistan have also emulated this from Pathans instead of going the same road Sikhs in east Punjab have done i.e. have a negative fertility rate(2.1 kids is replacement level).

I dont think the hindu and christians are going to convert to save our gurdwaras. What we need is for Sikhs who already live in Pakistan to take control themselves and for outside Sikhs to fund them. The Sikhs who live there are mainly business men, and for us to get them to look after the gurdwaras, we would and should, have to pay them a sum that would match their current earnings.

Plus it would be better if the Pakistani Sikhs couples were having 10 kids as well.

tbh y cant sikhs do parchar 2 hindus/christians in pakistan, coz durin british rule in panjab, especially in the 1930's and 1940's, sikhi was the fastest growin religion and had more converts than other religions, so its not as if we r aliens 2 parchar work, but we have slowed down immensly and fallen asleep. If apnay really give it ago, they cud, but our kaum is in such a state, we dont even do bloody parchar in east panjab enuff or in liberal land like england. But if we wanted to, we cud definitly get success in parchar 2 the oppressed in pakistan. Theres no other faith that gives u honsla/courage like sikhi does, n maybe thats wat these christians/hindus n "lower caste" muslims need.

n "lower caste" muslims need.

Doing parchar to the Muslims of any caste is not an option in Pakistan because of it's apostasy laws. You can join Islam freely, but leaving it is not an option. Both the parcharak and the convert would be put to death. So it is best to do Parchar to the Hindus and Christians and maybe even the Ahmadis since they are officially considered non Muslims in Pakistan.

Doing parchar to the Muslims of any caste is not an option in Pakistan because of it's apostasy laws. You can join Islam freely, but leaving it is not an option. Both the parcharak and the convert would be put to death. So it is best to do Parchar to the Hindus and Christians and maybe even the Ahmadis since they are officially considered non Muslims in Pakistan.

True Jonny veer

http://www.youtube.c...1&v=xxeuV1di8Iw

Caliph Ali burnt those leaving Islam, but Prophet Muhammad humanely said to only kill ex-Muslims (with the sword).

Narrated Ikrima:

Ali burnt some people [hypocrites] and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet Muhammad said, 'If a Muslim leaves my religion, kill him.' " (Sahih Bukhari 4.260)

It's funny how the presenter and the audience just brush aside the answer the Imam gave as if it was nothing unusual. The Hijabi girl knew what the answer was but didn't want to give the answer.

As for parchar in Sindh, there is great scope for parchar given that Sikhs have a much higher standing in Pakistan than Hindus have. The Hindus in Sindh are already Sehajdharis and only need to keep their Kesh in order to become Keshdhari and then take Amrit at some later stage. Gutkas in Sindhi script are already available in India. What is needed is for Sikh organisations that have connections in Pakistan to make sure that the Pakistan government transfers all Gurdwaras to the control of the Pakistan Gurdwara committee and then the funds generated from the lands are used to better the lives of Sikhs in Pakistan such as providing scholarships, business development loans/grants and for general parchar. The lands vacated by the common people on both sides of the border in 1947 were allowed to be allotted to refugees from both sides but the lands belonging to religious establishments are meant to be kept in trust. Income from Gurdwara lands could run into hundreds of crores and can create many opportunities for Sikhs in Pakistan.

much of the land from gurdware was taken away, also the waqf board holds many of the gurdware. lots of old gurdware in pinds and cities are now derelict, turned into mosques or librarys and other buildings. but its easier being sikh in pakistan, as sikhs are monothiestic so not bothered as much as hindus. a small sikh community used gurdwara bhai taru singh ji, but it was taken over by a group of muslims and the sikh signs were covred in islamic writing. some gurdware in karachi were also sealed off because of disputes, the three smaller gurdware in karachi aren't big enough for sangat. i think small numbers of sikh refugees from war hit areas are moving into pakistan, best we can do is help them set up.

When we went to pakistan, the Muslim driver, told us that the the Pakistan Gurudwara Comittee can't do much as it does get enough funds. The granthis cover the Pakistan Gurdwara Comittee's golak, and put their own golak in the front. And as far as I could tell, it was true. There were two golaks, but one was always covered or put to the side. But then again the driver was MUslim.....

The lands vacated by the common people on both sides of the border in 1947 were allowed to be allotted to refugees from both sides but the lands belonging to religious establishments are meant to be kept in trust. Income from Gurdwara lands could run into hundreds of crores and can create many opportunities for Sikhs in Pakistan.

Pakistan gurdwaras had a lot of land given to them, but this land has been slowly taken away from the Gurdwaras by the Muslims, who have ben registereing it under their own names, and are therefor legal owners of the land. No-one has been able to stop this happening. Even the Pakistan SGPC could not stop it happening. I dont think that any govt in pakistan is going to alienate voters over this.