I Don't Care If I Die

Guest singh

i don't know what the heck is going on with me.i used to do a lot of paath and i was both caring and loving.but now i am changed completely i don't care if i live or die or thrown to hell,or juns.this feeling is very wierd.i also don't care about other that they live or die or feel pain.even i don't care about myself, about future,good or bad its just looks similar to me.i don't do path now

Any guess wats going on

veerji how old are you?

i would advise you to go find your sangat. travel. take time out, one way ticket to amritsar, stay there and take it all in, come back when your ready.

its just a phase veera, it'l be over in a jiffy :)

have hope and know your Guru is with you.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh jii

Im going tthru similar phase too. Dont really care about nobody else, i know it sounds nasty, but th only ppl i seem to care abt nowadays is th poor or those similar to me with health conditions. This is not right, maybe its coz i had nobody to help me, that i just cant bothered with nobody nomore.

Even i dont feel like doin paat, but i like listenin to shabads only now. i stopped caring about my future, until i started talkin to people again. Now th worry etc started again. Cant win, if i dont talk to people i feel lonely, if i do then it creates problems.

veerjee, dont worry about anything.. hopefully it is just a phase, try to get some good sangat and try to watch videos that are inspirational on youtube...such as guruka singh or any other inspiring person :)

it's easy to do paath when you get anand or are filled with viaraag. view this stage that you are going through as a test to see if you will continue with your naam bani. as always, you need to keep going to sat sangat. sometime chunks of bad karam come up, and when combined with the heavy negative energy in kaljug, cause us to lose our way. the energy of the sangat can help counter this. kirtan and katha can give you inspiration. you must be patient, keep making efforts, and keep doing ardassan for maharaj to keep you in chardikala and for maharaj to increase your naam bani. ask for the guns needed to overcome any tests and do benti for maharaj to do kaboo of any avguns.