171 Abandoned Gurdwaras In Pakistan

GamerSingh

Just one correction Bhaji, the Sikhs did NOT abandon these gurdwaras. we were forced out by the muslims. No Sikh wanted to leave their ancestral land.

and bhaji you have uploaded some beautiful gurdwaras, but we are unable to download these pictures, becasue i for one, wish to show them to sangat at local gurdwara. can you change them or give us a link where you got them?

Just one correction Bhaji, the Sikhs did NOT abandon these gurdwaras. we were forced out by the muslims. No Sikh wanted to leave their ancestral land.

and bhaji you have uploaded some beautiful gurdwaras, but we are unable to download these pictures, becasue i for one, wish to show them to sangat at local gurdwara. can you change them or give us a link where you got them?

Im sorry if my wording came off like that, but I didn't mean it that way. I understand that Sikhs were forced to leave, infact, many Singhs and Singhnis stayed behind and attained martyrdom defending the gurdwaras from desecration during the Partition.

I got the pictures from http://www.allaboutsikhs.com/gurudwaras-in-pakistan/historical-gurudwaras-in-pakistan (im not sure how to make the pictures downloadable :s )