Ajnala, Dhumma, Badal, Majithia, Radha Soami Connection

panther

Akal Takht on Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala  

27 members have voted

1. 1. If Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala is excommunicated should we support him or Akal Takht?

• Yes Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala is correct about Radha Saomi Dera
    • No Harnam Singh Dhumma faction and Akal Takht are correct on Dera

Chatanga,

Unlike you I don't need to name drop who I know or don't know. Unlike you I don't have associations with Taksal, SSF or any of the Akalis so I can take a detached view and do not have to tailors the facts to suit the party to whom I owe allegience.

Your statement-;

Many Khalistanis died during black thunder because they were infiltrated with spies. Who in their right mind would go to Darbar Sahib and stay there armed? Didnt they learn the lesson 1st time around? they wanted bluestar to happen again?

Just shows how naive you are and how ignorant you are of what the Durbar sahib under Khalistani control represented. When the Kharkoos took over the complex in 1986 that general feeling was that the miltants had taken their rightful place after the GOI had done it's worst to remove them in 1984. For the common government official/Police men the takeover also signified that the GOI had lost the battle and Khalistan was around the corner and what was the use in fighting it. Rode was used by the GOI to create dissensions in the movement as well as provide the GOI the opportunity to take back control and pass it to the SGPC.

Read the link below

http://www.cscsarchive.org:8081/MediaArchive/liberty.nsf/%28docid%29/0A1E2222519201ECE5256A1C003504E4

and you will realise what a role Rode played in 1988. Incidentally I was in India at the time and the common Sikhs were dismayed by his slogan of Pooran Azadi when he should have supported the concept of Khalistan. He also gave statements to the press which also muddied the waters. At a time when no Sikh in Punjab apart from the Barnala Akalis supported staying with India, Rode's statements impled that Sikhs could still stay in india provided they were given concessions. Such foolish and mischievous statements are hard to beat. The only other statement that could be compared to his was the one made by Bibi Rajinder Kaur Bulara of Akali Dal (Mann) which she made in Parliament in 1989 just after the Khalistan movement had ensured that she won the Ludhiana Lok Sabha seat with a whopping majority. Her statement was that 'No Sikh had ever asked for Khalistan'!

I see, so someone who had the chance to get lots of Sikh militants killed passed on that, to support them but when the time came for a change in strategy, he suddenly became a traitor. What exactly has he become a traitor to? How is Baba Harnam Singh suddenly a GOI agent?

Joining the Kanjar and becoming his chumcha is a new strategy is it? What has be achieved since he has allied himself with Badal. Did he stop Badal appointing Saini as Police police chief? Has he ensured justice to Bhai Jaspal Singh and his family who are being harrassed by Akali MPs to drop their fight for justice. Has he advised Badal to drop the BJP?

A unfiied panth? when is the last time the Panth was unified? History does not tell us that the Panth was ever united, even in the days of Dal Khalsa, with the Misl of Ala SIngh doing whatever they wanted. In the case of sandhinama with the Panths enemies by Dal Khalsa, there is nothing on record to say that the Panth was united on this or disunited. If there is you can bring it here.

Ala Singh was never the head of a Misl. He was an opportunist out to create his own rule. There was no such thing as a Phulkian Misl, that is a later invention. The bulk of the Misls had always been united. It was after the Khalsa took over the Punjab that dissensions took place between the various Misls.

The positive is that Sant Samaj got 30 seats in the SGPC, which is necessary if you wish to improve parchar of Gurmat in Panjab. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji saw this as well. You have to have good Sikhs in the SGPC to make it effective.

If you sleep with dogs then don't be surprised if you get fleas! If anything those 30 members are more like to become just like the other corrupt members rather than change the SGPC back into what is was pre-Badal. Do you really want to claim a victory in the last SGPC elections? The Sant Samaj candidates just like the Badal candidates won through use of sharab and drugs. Did any of these candidate ever protest that monas, Bhaiyas and Muslims were voting openly in the elections?

He has no need to say anything when he has followers to defame others:

whereas amrik singh has you, doesnt he? aren't you a follower?

Give it a break, there was not an inch on Baba Jassa Singh Ahluwalias body that was without a battle scar. Which battles has Dhumma been involved with?

Sultan ul Quam's body, all bloodied and bruised, fighting for who? and alongside who?

I dont know which battles Baba Harnam Singh has been involved in. I know which amrik singh has been involved in, one where he and his gang got their ar$es whupped by the task force, and one where amrik singh and 20 others battered 3 sikhs inc one elderly man, with baseball bats. if amrik singh is such a soorma he could have given the other guy a bat to fight with.

Yes those 30 members have made a lot of difference. LOL. Amrik Su kar sewa still has SGPC projects alloted to him even though he was caught with his pants down (using donations to buy land and gold for his bit on the side). Have the Samaj SGPC members raised this as an issue? NOPE. What isues have they raised? NONE!

They have made more difference than you, or amrik singh ever will, with his biased rubbish. The day amrik singh meets some brawler, he is going to regret it, unless of course he has his crew with him. He is just lucky that Baba Harnam Singh is humble and in regards to amriks propoganda. if amrik singh and his crew are so hard and so right, why dont they try and take mehta? i would love to see that, and to see you zoltan with them.

They have made more difference than you, or amrik singh ever will, with his biased rubbish. The day amrik singh meets some brawler, he is going to regret it, unless of course he has his crew with him. He is just lucky that Baba Harnam Singh is humble and in regards to amriks propoganda. if amrik singh and his crew are so hard and so right, why dont they try and take mehta? i would love to see that, and to see you zoltan with them.

You've just shown yourself for what you are. My leader is right because he could batter your leader! I grant you, Dhumma could get someone murdered and get away with it because of his links to the arch kanjar Badal. So tell me something honestly, who does Dhumma remind you of? Sant Jarnail Singh or Sant Longowal?

Chatanga,

Unlike you I don't need to name drop who I know or don't know. Unlike you I don't have associations with Taksal, SSF or any of the Akalis so I can take a detached view and do not have to tailors the facts to suit the party to whom I owe allegience.

Thats such a shame, cos you talk like you know everything. Like you was there or summat.

Just shows how naive you are and how ignorant you are of what the Durbar sahib under Khalistani control represented. When the Kharkoos took over the complex in 1986 that general feeling was that the miltants had taken their rightful place after the GOI had done it's worst to remove them in 1984. For the common government official/Police men the takeover also signified that the GOI had lost the battle and Khalistan was around the corner and what was the use in fighting it. Rode was used by the GOI to create dissensions in the movement as well as provide the GOI the opportunity to take back control and pass it to the SGPC.

Just shows how you closely you followed the Khalistan movement, as in 1986 after the declaration of Khalistan, on the same day, nay even within hours, the panthic committee had to flee Darbar Sahib to their safehouses.

and you will realise what a role Rode played in 1988. Incidentally I was in India at the time and the common Sikhs were dismayed by his slogan of Pooran Azadi when he should have supported the concept of Khalistan. He also gave statements to the press which also muddied the waters. At a time when no Sikh in Punjab apart from the Barnala Akalis supported staying with India, Rode's statements impled that Sikhs could still stay in india provided they were given concessions. Such foolish and mischievous statements are hard to beat.

So you were there and what active part did you play?

And answer the 2 questions i have asked you, i see you are clever enough to post other things but please answer my questions. i would love to see your answer.

The only other statement that could be compared to his was the one made by Bibi Rajinder Kaur Bulara of Akali Dal (Mann) which she made in Parliament in 1989 just after the Khalistan movement had ensured that she won the Ludhiana Lok Sabha seat with a whopping majority. Her statement was that 'No Sikh had ever asked for Khalistan'!

There is nothing wrong with that. Prior to bluestar, Sant Jarnail Singh many times, we have no desire for Khalistan, but it is upto the govt whether they want us to stay in india.

Ala Singh was never the head of a Misl. He was an opportunist out to create his own rule. There was no such thing as a Phulkian Misl, that is a later invention. The bulk of the Misls had always been united. It was after the Khalsa took over the Punjab that dissensions took place between the various Misls.

so there was no dissension between the Rangarhia misl and some of the other misls when Sardar Jassa Singh came ot fight his brothers at Ram Rouni? Were the misls in control of panjab at this stage? And as for Ala Singh not being the head of a misl, where do you get this from?

If anything those 30 members are more like to become just like the other corrupt members rather than change the SGPC back into what is was pre-Badal.

and since when were you blessed with antarjamta that you so obviously know this?

Answer the questions about the pooran azadi, tony.

You've just shown yourself for what you are. My leader is right because he could batter your leader! I grant you, Dhumma could get someone murdered and get away with it because of his links to the arch kanjar Badal. So tell me something honestly, who does Dhumma remind you of? Sant Jarnail Singh or Sant Longowal?

your leader amrik, got his a$$hole smashed up, trying to play the hard man. Baba Harnam Singh doesnt remind me of either Sant. Amrik reminds me of a panjab police officer.

and you will realise what a role Rode played in 1988. Incidentally I was in India at the time

what role did the Kharkus play? Were the common sikh and yourself glad that they had taken over Darbar Sahib, and were even killing people there? People who couldnt pay up their money demands?

Who did they remind you of? Sant Jarnail Singh Brar ? or General Kuldip Brar?

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

some real crap on here about our struggle,i cant stand and see our history been changed and making roda and dhumma into batman and robin.

the ppl supporting bad boy dhumma and roda the coward, look at the facts

not a single general of the movement supported them, even ppl like General Avtar Singh Bhrama walked away from these rodas

General Labh Singh under the leadership of the KCF gave out a statement condemning roda as a agent of the goi. fact may 1988

he betrayed the quam with his cowards stand of puran azadi when the panth had declared Khalistan, so playing the hand of the goi

the singhs in Darbar Sahib wanted to kill roda so he got them killed in operation black thunder

what has he done for the quam since 1988???

we can go one and one about these sell outs its not worth it, these ppl have been in the qaum since day one. my dad says the karkoo used to call the roda crew jaspat and lakpat rai lol

Baba Thakur Singh ji never held roda in any high regards he kept him away from metha.

Babaji never gave dhuma the jathadari or ramu, these ppl were hungery for leadership,

the rodas are taking dharam su around the uk collecting money for the socalled memorial, this dharam su has swindled the taksaal since the 1980s, he took babaji to court so he can have the tracey Gurdwara Sahib as his personal property and he lost what disgusting thing to do take a Bahram gyani to court and he invited kp gill to metha the HQ of Santji to show them that they had wiped out the memory of Santji.

Ask any reputable Taksaali singh about roda and dhumma and not one wud say a good word about them apart from the ones who had no balls to fight the battle Santji started ie mokam etc. these ppl have been living of the blood of the karkoos and their little band of merry men sing their praises day and nite.

At least with Bhai Amrik Singh u see a Gusikh fighting like the old singhs of Taksaal, dhumma cant say anything to him because he speaks the truth. dhumma a usa citizen go back their becus u r a waste of time.

Would u ever see Santji kissing a politicians <banned word filter activated> like dhumma, even the bibia around panjab cuss dhumma.

sangat ji dont fall for ppl on here trying to rewrite the khalistan struggle, Hear Shaheed Singh Sahib Baba Gurbhachan Singh Ji Manochahals Speaches about puran azadi and roda, Babaji was a true Jathadar unlike roda

In the history books roda dhumma will go down as the dogras of the panth, the truth is out their, talk to any KCF solider of the times and members of the panthic commiittee not one favoured roda.

i got angery reading the bull about roda a panthic person, what a joke.

history is our witness and ppl like Shaheed Labh Singh ji and Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal is our inspiration not sum roda fool

as for Bhai Amrik Singh he might not be the greatest person but he is giving everything to figth for sikhi, he only joined the taksaal in the 1990s so he is learning and may Maharaaj bless him to lead the Panth even more.

may the war started by Santji continue in the form Santji wants it not some drama queen dhumma sucking up to badals <banned word filter activated>

Sant Gyani Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwale Zindabad

this dhumma lover and kiss up needs to be checked by modds......

I second this. Not only does he do the above, but he has no problem twising Dasam Bani and Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars. I smell a rat............mods should put there rat traps up for the poster named chatanga.

How did Harnam Singh get Mehta in the first place? Dhumma is too fat to fight himself and doesn't have any Singhs backing him. The same political party that put Harnam Singh as so called Jathedar of Mehta is the one who used physical force for him to get hold of Mehta. Badal helped him the whole way and thats only because Harnam Singh is in Badals pocket.

How much money does your family make off of Dhumma being in Badal pocket? Does your dad do business for Dhumma?