Ajnala, Dhumma, Badal, Majithia, Radha Soami Connection

panther

Akal Takht on Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala  

27 members have voted

1. 1. If Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala is excommunicated should we support him or Akal Takht?

• Yes Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala is correct about Radha Saomi Dera
    • No Harnam Singh Dhumma faction and Akal Takht are correct on Dera

Guys we all have similar feelings for Dhuma, but lets not attack Chatanga Jee as being a GOI mole or Gaddaar. Chatanga jee supporting Dhuma and Rode is not a good thing but I feel Chatanga Jee's heart is clean. Other than this one thing, he has always taken a very Panthic stance on things. I feel he is one of us, but just on the wrong side.

Guys we all have similar feelings for Dhuma, but lets not attack Chatanga Jee as being a GOI mole or Gaddaar. Chatanga jee supporting Dhuma and Rode is not a good thing but I feel Chatanga Jee's heart is clean. Other than this one thing, he has always taken a very Panthic stance on things. I feel he is one of us, but just on the wrong side.

Agreed, I know for sure chatanga veerg doesn't have bad intentions and has just as much sharda than us and I know he has more than me and is more knowledgeable about Sikhi than me.

A simple difference in approach or whatever doesn't mean we got to make these things personal.

mate, what kind of reply is that. Why the need to get so personal.

Getting personal would mean to call his dad disgusting words like Chatanga did to Bhai Amrik Singh ji. What i asked is a legitimate question that should have been asked from day one from chatanga. If he is honest, I bet you his family has some business with Dhumma.

Agreed, I know for sure chatanga veerg doesn't have bad intentions and has just as much sharda than us and I know he has more than me and is more knowledgeable about Sikhi than me.

A simple difference in approach or whatever doesn't mean we got to make these things personal.

It's not a simple difference of approach. Obviously dirty polticials means a lot to Chatanga as he goes to the extent of swearing to Bhai Amrik Singh ji to protect Dhumma. Anyone that puts politics especially Dhumma before Gurmat needs to be checked out by mods. He reminds me of the punjabi singers that put on a dastar when it suits their agenda and when it doesn't the dastar is rolling around in the dirt.

Getting personal would mean to call his dad disgusting words like Chatanga did to Bhai Amrik Singh ji. What i asked is a legitimate question that should have been asked from day one from chatanga. If he is honest, I bet you his family has some business with Dhumma.

what kind of business does Dhumma run from which any benefit can be extracted upon? I think me and you both know that bad words are being called from all sides. Dont get me wrong I disagree with Chatanga on his stance on Dhumma, Rode and other dodgy akauti sikh leaders but no need to bring dads and families into it enit

And check this he's bathing in the Ganges on this pic representing Damdami Taksal

http://www.manglacha...-mela-2010.html

And in this 2nd pic he's with Izhar Alam the Muslim who killed thousands of Shaheeds

http://www.sikh24.co...-parkash-badal/

Plus Dhumma said Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Ji were shaheed when Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji said otherwise

Obviously dirty polticials means a lot to Chatanga as he goes to the extent of swearing to Bhai Amrik Singh ji to protect Dhumma.

Weasel, Baba Harnam Singh doesnt need my protection, and look at the words you have used for Baba Harnam Singh first, cos like a weasel you soon start crying if someone you respect is called names, but you dont hold back yourself.

Just out of interest, is there any particular reason you back Dhumma to the far extent that you do?

Firstly let me make this clear, I personally would have prefered that this alliance with badal had never taken place, but i UNDERSTAND why it has taken place, and see it as necessary for this moment in time. Some people dont and that is their prerogative, but the name calling and outright denigration of Baba Harnam Singh is just getting worse and worse, by weasel and co, that I have to respond. If you dont want any part of it, then just keep your mouths shut. And the same goes for Amrick SIngh, why not focus on his own agenda, rather than Baba Harnam Singhs?

Why be typical panjabis and start pulling back those that are trying to do somethign for our Panth?

I have 2 questions for you since you think you know everything:

Who first termed the phrase " puran azadi" ?

Why was it used,rather than Khalistan?

So what's this? A way for find out whether I was in the know about decisions made at that time? I suppose some of the people you know gave you full details of all the decisions made at that time or maybe they just wanted to get you off their backs so gave you some information they though an eager young pup would take as gospel. The concern isn't whether it was Rode or someone else who came up with the concept, it is the way Rode used the concept to confuse the movement. Rode played the 'Puran Azadi' card sometimes claiming it could be within in the Indian political framework or sometimes outside. He was a typical plant to confuse the movement at a time when the movement was on the up. The Panthic committee made the announcement and they left the complex but this did not change the ground reality that the de-facto control of the complex was with the Kharkoos evidenced by their destruction of the Sarkari Takht which another one of the traitors you support had bulit on behalf of Indira Gandhi. Your sneering comment about the way the Panthic committee left the complex shows where your true loyaty lies.

Ala Singh was a self serving local leader who saw his opportunity to create a state out of the chaos of the end of Mughal rule. He took Amrit when it suited him and then helped Abdali when it suited him. The fact that he and his descendents chose to keep striking coins in with Abdali's motif even when the Afghan rule has ceased showed where their true allegience lay. The funny thing is that Guru Gobind Singh according to the sakhis was the one who bestowed political power to the descendents of Triloka and Phul but the maharajas chose to place Abdali's motif on their coins.

Now perhaps you can answer my question about what benefit the alliance between Dhumma and Badal has brought the Panth. I have already mentioned that the memorial has been changed from one that could have celebrated the shaheedi of the Sikhs in 1984 with photos and other items from that time to one which will be just another whitewashed Gurdwara.

Any comment on the role played by Rode on the link I gave you?

http://www.cscsarchive.org:8081/MediaArchive/liberty.nsf/%28docid%29/0A1E2222519201ECE5256A1C003504E4